Gv tips - Horse racing tips

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gv tips - Horse racing tips

+12
richard s
Admin
GILLY56
Poz
davewp
GLENN1
shotleyskunk
winner1
grabut
Brad2908
jazzy
mugpunter
16 posters

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback - Page 24 Empty Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Post by thegodlynub Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Admin something has to of changed for the Early's, there is a 130pt difference in march this year to last. Last 16 days 14 loses and 2 wins 1 which was very little profit. Is this a sign the system no longer works? I'm not in such a lose as others as I don't back odds under 3/1 as it only eats my bankroll. I need that beehive Early's Sad
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback - Page 24 Empty Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Post by Pearso47 Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:29 pm

Amazing how the early alerts swing, when they're hot it's unreal, like printing cash but in the 10 months or so I've been with them they've hit a few flat spots, this being by far the worst. Can't see that such a good system has gone rotten but its a tough time. I've been on the bee alerts for three weeks and have lost a fair bit so nothing's really working at the moment. John will get back on track 100% so hang in there
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:42 pm

I've lost all faith in the Early's, if I could do the beehive I really would.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:41 pm

What has happened to this system.... It's turned into a lay system o.0
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:53 pm

thegodlynub wrote:What has happened to this system.... It's turned into a lay system o.0

Profit on the hive Smile hope you have been backing the bee alerts today
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:38 am

John !!   Is there an elite bee level for special customers so they get the alerts 5 minutes before everyone else because I'm going straight to the online accounts and horses have been cut in half in the 10 seconds it's taken me !!!   It says to me that certain people are getting the info earlier than others because that's a joke !

2-30 Beverley ! Kings Mimic at 14/1 ! Not in this lifetime. Was 14/1 then 12's, 10's, 7's all in 10 seconds !! Don't think so.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:38 pm

Pearso47 wrote:John !!   Is there an elite bee level for special customers so they get the alerts 5 minutes before everyone else because I'm going straight to the online accounts and horses have been cut in half in the 10 seconds it's taken me !!!   It says to me that certain people are getting the info earlier than others because that's a joke !

2-30 Beverley !   Kings Mimic at 14/1 !   Not in this lifetime.  Was 14/1 then 12's, 10's, 7's all in 10 seconds !!    Don't think so.

I treat all the bee users the same and barring delays in emails being sent from the server all members get the alerts at the same time and that is me included.
    The horse in question was gambled on massively and if you had taken the best available price at the time of the alert you would have beaten the sp by some margin. When a price is not there it is then up to you whether you back the alert at the next best available price or dont back the alert at all. I was addressing this same topic with another user last week and he only backs alerts at the advised price so he monitored it over a few days and he was actually better off for missing the tips where the price wasnt available.
    Back the alerts at the advised price or take the next best available the choice is yours , the bee will get the vast majority of prices correct but sometimes the price available is shorter and other times a better price is available so it really will even itself out in the long term.
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:43 pm

Admin wrote:
    Pearso47 wrote:John !!   Is there an elite bee level for special customers so they get the alerts 5 minutes before everyone else because I'm going straight to the online accounts and horses have been cut in half in the 10 seconds it's taken me !!!   It says to me that certain people are getting the info earlier than others because that's a joke !

2-30 Beverley !   Kings Mimic at 14/1 !   Not in this lifetime.  Was 14/1 then 12's, 10's, 7's all in 10 seconds !!    Don't think so.

I treat all the bee users the same and barring delays in emails being sent from the server all members get the alerts at the same time and that is me included.
    The horse in question was gambled on massively and if you had taken the best available price at the time of the alert you would have beaten the sp by some margin. When a price is not there it is then up to you whether you back the alert at the next best available price or dont back the alert at all. I was addressing this same topic with another user last week and he only backs alerts at the advised price so he monitored it over a few days and he was actually better off for missing the tips where the price wasnt available.
    Back the alerts at the advised price or take the next best available the choice is yours , the bee will get the vast majority of prices correct but sometimes the price available is shorter and other times a better price is available so it really will even itself out in the long term.

It can be frustrating at times when prices disappear,however thats the nature of the game..interestingly enough 365 have started to restrict my bets,my main accs now are Hill and Corals, although i have £700 in 10Bet, as i took advantage of the offer . I think they only start to squeal when you take money out. Its an interesting site..prices are there or there abouts, they give BOG, and they have a feature called 'max bet' this shows how much you can wager without red lights being flashed. The downside is that when you go 14-1 plus, the max is £10...as long as i am aware of this as can spread my bets, anyway its normally Hills and Corals who give the better prices on the standard plus selections.
    Awful day yesterday only backed Hurricane Hollow once, and have been kicking myself, today has been frustrating also, and i only got out of jail with Kool Kompany drifting to 14-1 on the earlies. Looking for a big one tomorrow to put a spring in my step.[so is the girlfriend ]...good luck chaps , onwards and upwards..K
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:15 pm

Well I'm miles up since starting bee and rather happy :p such a shame today as there were a lot of big priced winners, more than usual in my opinion. When's the next 70 + point day admin ? :p I want one of these :p.

BTW has there been a time were bee has tipped the same horse through all 3 alerts?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:33 pm

thegodlynub wrote:Well I'm miles up since starting bee and rather happy :p such a shame today as there were a lot of big priced winners, more than usual in my opinion. When's the next 70 + point day admin ? :p I want one of these :p.

BTW has there been a time were bee has tipped the same horse through all 3 alerts?

14th march

6:15 wolves Rafaaf alerted under all 3 levels , backed in from 16-1 into 11/4 and came 2nd lost by 1/2 length

on the same day wildomar alerted at 33-1 pro3 and then alerted at 8-1 standard plus and won at 6-1

dibble
    Novice
    Novice

Post by dibble Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:07 am

Pears , why not keep your own p/l figures with the actual prices you get ? - that's what I do.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:39 pm

Has anyone else backed all of these horses in 3.30 and 4.40?
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:49 pm

thegodlynub wrote:Has anyone else backed all of these horses in 3.30 and 4.40?
    Yes, me !
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:53 pm

6 pts in 1 race, we have all 3 horses in a 3 horse race, surely if fav comes in we will be out of pocket due to massive rule 4? I think from now on if system picks more than 2 horses in 1 race I'm going to cash out.
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:17 pm

thegodlynub wrote:6 pts in 1 race, we have all 3 horses in a 3 horse race, surely if fav comes in we will be out of pocket due to massive rule 4? I think from now on if system picks more than 2 horses in 1 race  I'm going to cash out.
    Your call, but by following the system blindly , its the ONLY way of achieving the points profit as shown daily/ weekly/ monthly etc...yesterday and today [so far] have been awful, and when loser after loser goes down, it effects confidence , bank balance and sometimes clear judgement. As i said your call , and i see where you are coming from  with that comment
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:23 pm

All 3 horses have been backed twice, which ever wins it will be very little profit if the right horse wins due to fav and 2nd fav NR. Won't lose out much.
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:55 pm

thegodlynub wrote:All 3 horses have been backed twice, which ever wins it will be very little profit if the right horse wins due to fav and 2nd fav NR. Won't lose out much.
    On a very poor afternoon, at least we had a nailed on winner
    dibble
    Novice
    Novice

Post by dibble Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:02 pm

I have to admit that was very disappointing.
    The free month was a nice gesture, thanks for that, but with the issues of getting the prices advised together with the farce of backing 3 in a 3 horse race I don't think I'll be continuing with it.
    It's a shame , I do think you have something here, but I wonder whether you're making it a bit too complicated
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:03 pm

How much profit did you get out of that race?
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:16 pm

thegodlynub wrote:How much profit did you get out of that race?
    ..i made a point, as i struggled to get prices when they slipped
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:08 pm

dibble wrote:I have to admit that was very disappointing.
    The free month was a nice gesture, thanks for that, but with the issues of getting the prices advised together with the farce of backing 3 in a 3 horse race I don't think I'll be continuing with it.
    It's a shame , I do think you have something here, but I wonder whether you're making it a bit too complicated
    Hi , i dont think John [admin] have any imput into the alerts, other than setting the original criterias. The alerts are computer generated. and react when prices start to move or when horses are withdrawn , thus having an effect on the book.Sometimes when a favourite is pulled or when a couple of horses are non runners, this has an impact on the prices, and as this happens horses can be alerted [ie today]. Never the less a profit was shown from that race.
    The last couple of days have been quite difficult , both with the races to watch and the losses which ensued. Loss after loss after loss is hard to take, but with this system we are always going to have lots more losers than winners.
    The rollercoaster nature of the last few days also hurt hard, with a bad day on Thursday, a great day Friday , an awful Saturday and a poor Sunday.All difficult to stomach at times....however there is a bigger picture.
    That can be seen by the p/l on this system , nothing else i know of returns the same profit...ok this week i cannot draw a wage from it [ i have done for the last several weeks]. I agree the system can be difficult at times, but nothing in life comes easy, and on the back of some bad days, i can understand your frustration.........my advice [for what its worth]..stick at it, the day you leave is the day we hit the jackpot...regards K
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:10 pm

The bee will alert many horses each day so if you miss backing some due to the odds being unavailable you will still make a profit , you will miss winners but you will miss lots of losers too so over time it will even out. I would stick with it and then see if you are in profit by the end of the month.
    dibble
    Novice
    Novice

Post by dibble Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:15 am

Admin wrote:

The bee will alert many horses each day so if you miss backing some due to the odds being unavailable you will still make a profit , you will miss winners but you will miss lots of losers too so over time it will even out. I would stick with it and then see if you are in profit by the end of the month.

Thanks John - will do
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:57 am

dibble wrote:
    Admin wrote:

Thanks John - will do

My advice to everyone is that if you are to take a lower price than the one advised is to keep a separate p/l record for those bets as we have no records to show if it would be profitable. I only back at the advised price or better otherwise I very rarely back the alert and all my records are done at advised prices. By not backing them at lower than the advised price I do miss a few winners but I also miss lots of losers too.
    If anyone does start to separate records for bets placed at advised odds and bets placed at below advised odds I would be interested in knowing how it compares.

good luck
    dibble
    Novice
    Novice

Post by dibble Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:43 am

Hi John - I'm keeping records to SP - will let you know how it looks at months end

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:09 am