Gv tips - Horse racing tips

Gv betting tips - Bee hive system results review and feedback

Admin
    Admin

Gv betting tips - Bee hive system results review and feedback

Post by Admin on Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:50 am

Great day yesterday and this could be our most profitable month to date Very Happy

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Re: Gv betting tips - Bee hive system results review and feedback

Post by thegodlynub on Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:41 am

Sound reflection 13/2 bog :p
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:18 am

thegodlynub wrote:Sound reflection 13/2 bog :p

re your recent email and not knowing if the month had peaked and whether to expect anymore profit this month , well I think we have our answer after yesterdays results Very Happy

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:10 am

Yea, going through the week I thought to myself I was correct but Saturday came and boom! I've only just had time checking all my bets to see if I was on all the winners, and noticed Painted Cliff 7-1 Bog Razz profits everywhere cheers

shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk on Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:53 pm

False alerts?..i am confused as to what exactly one of these is. Anyone else with the same opinion?.I back the alerts as quickly and as accurately when they arrive, and yes it is sometimes confusing [ ie yesterday 1-45]. However if the alert comes through , i back it...simple as that...regardless of what else is happening in the race. I realise it maybe a glitch in the system...but how do i know that?..and at what point do i stop betting in that race. IMHO all alerts should be counted for and used in the p/l . As yesterday i did exactly that!
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:20 pm

shotleyskunk wrote:False alerts?..i am confused as to what exactly one of these is. Anyone else with the same opinion?.I back the alerts as quickly and as accurately when they arrive, and yes it is sometimes confusing [ ie yesterday 1-45]. However if the alert comes through , i back it...simple as that...regardless of what else is happening in the race. I realise it maybe a glitch in the system...but how do i know that?..and at what point do i stop betting in that race. IMHO all alerts should be counted for and used in the p/l . As yesterday i did exactly that!

When the bee alerts every horse in a race at around the same time then there has to be a problem , I think the problem yesterday was the fav was pulled and the bee was mislead into thinking that all the horses were value bets when infact they were not. I know some horses only alert for this reason and I would normally include the bet for p/l purposes but yesterday it was so clearly an error that I decided to exclude them. I no doubt will have some that agree with what I decided to do and others who disagree but when it comes to the p/l I doubt it would have made much difference to the records anyway.

shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk on Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:36 pm

Admin wrote:
    shotleyskunk wrote:False alerts?..i am confused as to what exactly one of these is. Anyone else with the same opinion?.I back the alerts as quickly and as accurately when they arrive, and yes it is sometimes confusing [ ie yesterday 1-45]. However if the alert comes through , i back it...simple as that...regardless of what else is happening in the race. I realise it maybe a glitch in the system...but how do i know that?..and at what point do i stop betting in that race. IMHO all alerts should be counted for and used in the p/l . As yesterday i did exactly that!

When the bee alerts every horse in a race at around the same time then there has to be a problem , I think the problem yesterday was the fav was pulled and the bee was mislead into thinking that all the horses were value bets when infact they were not. I know some horses only alert for this reason and I would normally include the bet for p/l purposes but yesterday it was so clearly an error that I decided to exclude them. I no doubt will have some that agree with what I decided to do and others who disagree but when it comes to the p/l I doubt it would have made much difference to the records anyway.
    All in all , it got a bit confusing, as i was in the process of betting first selection, ,,,then the second came through..then the 3rd...the problem being that i had already started to place the bets...so i decided to back them all.You are correct however, regarding the p/l , as i think it all ended equals . This is probably only the 2nd time it has happened that i recall.

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub on Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:03 pm

Didn't back that as the system tipped 7 pts in it. Question I have is why do some selections have false next to them? Etc Friday 7.20 Welford Arnaud. Why is this false? Thought it was a good tip myself haha
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:50 pm

thegodlynub wrote:Didn't back that as the system tipped 7 pts in it. Question I have is why do some selections have false next to them? Etc Friday 7.20 Welford Arnaud. Why is this false? Thought it was a good tip myself haha

Adam look at your alerts screen , you will find a false in the column for the bookie that hasnt got the advised odds and true in the column that has the advised odds

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub on Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:23 pm

Confused, just opened the email alert and just says William hill 6.50000 nothing with regards to false. Anyway what does this mean? We still back it correct?

yes adam you still back the alert Very Happy

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub on Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:49 pm

right, someone please explain this to me, If Jay Kay wins at 14/1 with £30 stake which gives me a return of £387, rule 4 applied. now shouldn't this be £390 ? due to the fact that sp was 12/1? Please understand I don't care about the £3 but the fact this keeps happening to me. how does rule 4 remove more than what sp is?

Thanks
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:01 pm

thegodlynub wrote:right, someone please explain this to me, If Jay Kay wins at 14/1 with £30 stake which gives me a return of £387, rule 4 applied. now shouldn't this be £390 ? due to the fact that sp was 12/1? Please understand I don't care about the £3 but the fact this keeps happening to me. how does rule 4 remove more than what sp is?

Thanks
    the bet should be settled at sp if greater than the r4 if the bookies offer bog which most do , have they removed your bog?
    Bookies that offer bog will often remove the bog for certain unprofitable customers , next step would then be restrictions on your stake.

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub on Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:29 pm

Still have bog as I got bog twice today.

I'll tell you something interesting, my coral and Paddy lost and got restricted around 6 months ago. Went into chat to close them down for both bookies asking me why, I told them I was restricted and they confirmed I wasn't, they also confirmed I still had bog. I have emails from both bookies in December stating bog and promotions have been removed. Placed a bet fine with coral and received bog. So accounts do get unrestricted after a few months? Really unsure but I guess both these bookies want me to milk them further.

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:59 pm

Well done admin, brilliant day, not sure if things were down this morning but the day ended in a ££££££.

I will have to send you a donation, it's so deserved with the money you win me.

Top work :p

shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk on Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:08 pm

thegodlynub wrote:Well done admin, brilliant day, not sure if things were down this morning but the day ended in a ££££££.

I will have to send you a donation, it's so deserved with the money you win me.

Top work :p

Thats the spirit, what a good idea !,,will send a few quid myself..lets make it a ritual on good days,,,great posting my friend !!
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:59 am

Thanks for you donations Keith & Adam its very much appreciated Very Happy

good luck

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub on Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:10 pm

That get out of jail horse is probably the best tip yet from the

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub on Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:19 pm

Some reason, half my message is missing, but anyway that horse put a smile on my face haha, seeing it kick miles out and finishing miles last, dunno why it made me laugh but it did, best 1pt yet :p
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:32 am

Post by thegodlynub Today at 12:42 am
    Admin have you ever had a losing month on the plus alerts? Or in any of the bee system individual? I think the bee has done amazing this month but noticed the plus alert was behind.

July will be our tenth recorded month for the bee hive and we have never had a losing month yet for any of the bee hive tips starter , standard or standard plus but I know that cant last forever and expect we will eventually have a losing month , will it be this month? I'm not sure but its not looking great for the standard plus alerts but we are only a few points down on the month so we could quite easily pull it back with a winner or 2. The standard plus alerts are always going have the longest losing runs due to the high odds of the alerts but they have done very well this year with 9 moths of profit , the highest recorded roi at 97% and the most profitable month at 130pts & they have the highest average roi at 32.55%.

shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk on Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:33 am

Admin wrote:Post by thegodlynub Today at 12:42 am
    Admin have you ever had a losing month on the plus alerts? Or in any of the bee system individual? I think the bee has done amazing this month but noticed the plus alert was behind.

July will be our tenth recorded month for the bee hive and we have never had a losing month yet for any of the bee hive tips starter , standard or standard plus but I know that cant last forever and expect we will eventually have a losing month , will it be this month? I'm not sure but its not looking great for the standard plus alerts but we are only a few points down on the month so we could quite easily pull it back with a winner or 2. The standard plus alerts are always going have the longest losing runs due to the high odds of the alerts but they have done very well this year with 9 moths of profit , the highest recorded roi at 97% and the most profitable month at 130pts & they have the highest average roi at 32.55%.

They will go BOOM before the end of the month..you heard it here first folks!

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub on Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:02 pm

Has anyone ever tried the bee just on 1 account? Etc all tips on bet365? I've got 3 weeks off and I'm planning on going crazy by doing the bee on all 4 accounts, 365,coral,williamhill and betvictor.

I know I'm going to miss out on odds but wondering can you profit from using the one bookie.

Thanks

shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk on Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:07 pm

thegodlynub wrote:Has anyone ever tried the bee just on 1 account? Etc all tips on bet365? I've got 3 weeks off and I'm planning on going crazy by doing the bee on all 4 accounts, 365,coral,williamhill and betvictor.

I know I'm going to miss out on odds but wondering can you profit from using the one bookie.

Thanks
    My girlfriend follows early, starter, standard and standardplus bets, she only users one betting account at a time, as she gets confused.She likes Skybets set up so has been using them..she bets small amounts under ten pound per bet....in 8 weeks she has taken about £1700 from them...until last week when they restricted her to SP...She has moved to Hills, and the same thing will happen, i have told her to spread the bets across bookies.......but she is a woman...and wants to do it her way, and i may as well be talking Klingon
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:15 pm

thegodlynub wrote:Has anyone ever tried the bee just on 1 account? Etc all tips on bet365? I've got 3 weeks off and I'm planning on going crazy by doing the bee on all 4 accounts, 365,coral,williamhill and betvictor.

Thanks

I mostly only use one bookie and profit from the alerts so you dont need more than one but its better if you have a few so you have a better chance of obtaining the advised price or better. I have been doing them online with hills , 365 and betvictor and I have managed to back most alerts at the advised odds. Hills and 365 seem to offer the best prices , vic used to often be top price but they seem poor now and I have found them to be far less competitive than they used to be.

fresh363

Post by fresh363 on Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 am

Thanks

I started my gvtips adventure following the early and standard alerts on a single Bet365 account. I started with a £400 pot and within 5 weeks my pot was up to £3500(ish). They did eventually restrict me, most likely because I was putting all of the alerts on the one bookies. It works for a while but you will inevitably be restricted at some point. They most likely track the trends of bets and profitability and deem you unprofitable. In terms of the odds Bet365 consistently have competitive odds so you wouldn't have much of an issue there.

Admin wrote:I mostly only use one bookie and profit from the alerts so you dont need more than one but its better if you have a few so you have a better chance of obtaining the advised price or better. I have been doing them online with hills , 365 and betvictor and I have managed to back most alerts at the advised odds. Hills and 365 seem to offer the best prices , vic used to often be top price but they seem poor now and I have found them to be far less competitive than they used to be.

If you wouldn't mind me asking, what do you stake? I've had Betfred restrict me recently very early on after a week of placing bets at a max stake of £30.
    Ps. Great day yesterday, you deserve a beer!

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub on Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:52 am

Has anyone had any bee through this morning apart from 1 tip?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:00 am