Gv tips - Horse racing tips

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gv tips - Horse racing tips

+12
richard s
Admin
GILLY56
Poz
davewp
GLENN1
shotleyskunk
winner1
grabut
Brad2908
jazzy
mugpunter
16 posters

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback - Page 25 Empty Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Post by Admin Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:24 pm

dibble wrote:Hi John - I'm keeping records to SP - will let you know how it looks at months end

You will struggle to make a profit at sp , we advise prices and profit is obtained from VALUE in the bet and by the time of the final sp all the value has gone.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback - Page 25 Empty Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Post by thegodlynub Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:22 pm

Thought it was going to be a huge day today, we started off so well, now just a lot of 2nd places.
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:29 pm

Hi John

Just back from my cruise! Would appreciate the beehive standard alerts at least for the balance of the free month if that is OK, please. Hope you are able to continue with the early alerts, had a quick glance at the results and it looks like the rot has been stopped?

cheers

Richard
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:30 am

richard s wrote:Hi John

Just back from my cruise! Would appreciate the beehive standard alerts at least for the balance of the free month if that is OK, please. Hope you are able to continue with the early alerts, had a quick glance at the results and it looks like the rot has been stopped?

cheers

Richard

Richard I have sent you an email regarding the standard alerts , early alerts having a much better month Very Happy
    dibble
    Novice
    Novice

Post by dibble Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:16 pm

John, does this mean you are still doing the early alerts ? - i thought you had stopped them . I would much prefer them to the bee.

Out of interest, to BFSP from 1st April till yesterday the starters were up 6.48 points from 123 bets (31 winners).
    Compares to 36.23 points to advised prices.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:08 pm

dibble wrote:John, does this mean you are still doing the early alerts ? - i thought you had stopped them . I would much prefer them to the bee.

Out of interest, to BFSP from 1st April till yesterday the starters were up 6.48 points from 123 bets (31 winners).
    Compares to 36.23 points to advised prices.

The early alerts will continue , last month I received a lot of negativity about the results but the long term results says it all with 12 profitable months from 13. So long as there is enough interest then they are here to stay Very Happy
    Interesting to hear that the starter alerts are showing a profit at bfsp but is that before or after the 5% commission ?
    dibble
    Novice
    Novice

Post by dibble Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:23 pm

Hi John - I get the prices from Timeform, so I would imagine before the 5%.
    I for one will be renewing my subscription to the earlies next month.
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Fri May 01, 2015 3:52 pm

The early alert boooooomtrain is rolling again ! Last month it started to yawn but now it's roaring ! 9/1 and 10/1 winners in four races ! It's been a long winter but we're back !!!
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Fri May 01, 2015 7:47 pm

Pearso47 wrote:The early alert boooooomtrain is rolling again !  Last month it started to yawn but now it's roaring !   9/1 and 10/1 winners in four races !   It's been a long winter but we're back !!!
    Yes, i do feel that the 'good times' are on their way back for the Early alerts, this dovetailed with The Hive should mean big big profits across the board
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Fri May 01, 2015 7:54 pm

shotleyskunk wrote:
    Pearso47 wrote:The early alert boooooomtrain is rolling again !  Last month it started to yawn but now it's roaring !   9/1 and 10/1 winners in four races !   It's been a long winter but we're back !!!
    Yes, i do feel that the 'good times' are on their way back for the Early alerts, this dovetailed with The Hive should mean big big profits across the board

Keith ! You can't keep a good system down my friend ! Let's hope people jump back on and keep john happy. That's the name of the game.
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Fri May 01, 2015 10:53 pm

Very well done, John. Good feeling when those tight finishes go our way again!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat May 02, 2015 6:14 am

Simon I have seen on twitter that you like your boxing so no doubt you will be looking forward to the big fight tonight. Will you be having a bet? I'm tempted to have a bit on mayweather anytime stoppage at 7.2 and fight to finish between rouns 1-10 at 3.55. Should be a great fight and really like manny and would like to see him win but I think he will struggle with mayweathers speed , style and size. What do you think?
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Sat May 02, 2015 6:25 am

Admin wrote:

Simon I have seen on twitter that you like your boxing so no doubt you will be looking forward to the big fight tonight. Will you be having a bet? I'm tempted to have a bit on mayweather anytime stoppage at 7.2 and fight to finish between rouns 1-10 at 3.55. Should be a great fight and really like manny and would like to see him win but I think he will struggle with mayweathers speed , style and size. What do you think?

Well John its a tough one. 3-5 years ago i always thought The Money Man would be too good good for Manny but now they've both slightly dropped from their prime its a lot closer. I've been watching all the re-runs of both fighters last fights and although i can't really see past Mayweather on points ( which seems obvious I know ) Manny's sheer work rate and non stop attacking has drawn me closer to him now. I won't have a bet on either boxer as its too tight too call but i might dabble on the draw, we all know what scoring can be like and if it's tight everyone will want a bit of a rematch so that's where I'll probably go. Either way I can't wait, spent many long nights watching the likes of Tyson, Bowe, Holyfield etc and there's nothing better than a big fight. Nothing's come close to this since Leonard/Hagler. Good luck with your punt bud, hope it comes in.
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Sat May 02, 2015 6:50 am

Pearso47 wrote:
    Admin wrote:

Well John its a tough one.  3-5 years ago i always thought The Money Man would be too good good for Manny but now they've both slightly dropped from their prime its a lot closer. I've been watching all the re-runs of both fighters last fights and although i can't really see past Mayweather on points ( which seems obvious I know ) Manny's sheer work rate and non stop attacking has drawn me closer to him now.  I won't have a bet on either boxer as its too tight too call but i might dabble on the draw, we all know what scoring can be like and if it's tight everyone will want a bit of a rematch so that's where I'll probably go.  Either way I can't wait,  spent many long nights watching the likes of Tyson, Bowe, Holyfield etc and there's nothing better than a big fight.  Nothing's come close to this since Leonard/Hagler.  Good luck with your punt bud,  hope it comes in.  
    Both past their is an understatement, its a rerun of the film GRUDGE MATCH , with DeNiro and Stallone.
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Sat May 02, 2015 7:29 am

shotleyskunk wrote:
    Pearso47 wrote:
    Admin wrote:

Well John its a tough one.  3-5 years ago i always thought The Money Man would be too good good for Manny but now they've both slightly dropped from their prime its a lot closer. I've been watching all the re-runs of both fighters last fights and although i can't really see past Mayweather on points ( which seems obvious I know ) Manny's sheer work rate and non stop attacking has drawn me closer to him now.  I won't have a bet on either boxer as its too tight too call but i might dabble on the draw, we all know what scoring can be like and if it's tight everyone will want a bit of a rematch so that's where I'll probably go.  Either way I can't wait,  spent many long nights watching the likes of Tyson, Bowe, Holyfield etc and there's nothing better than a big fight.  Nothing's come close to this since Leonard/Hagler.  Good luck with your punt bud,  hope it comes in.  
    Both past their is an understatement, its a rerun of the film GRUDGE MATCH , with DeNiro and Stallone.

Well it's not that bad yet Keith but another couple of years maybe 8-) Leonard and Hagler were a lot further down the line than these two and can see it being as tight. Get ya wedge on the draw bud ! We'll both trouser a few quid and Mayweather will get another 3 billion for the return
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat May 02, 2015 5:54 pm

Pearso47 wrote:
    shotleyskunk wrote:
    Pearso47 wrote:
    Admin wrote:

Well it's not that bad yet Keith but another couple of years maybe 8-)   Leonard and Hagler were a lot further down the line than these two and can see it being as tight.  Get ya wedge on the draw bud !   We'll both trouser a few quid and Mayweather will get another 3 billion for the return  

I have had a bet on a manny win at 9/4 purely as I would love o see him win and I think it represents a bit of value , 9/4 betfred and sky bet still offering if anyone wants best price.
    Despite having a bet on Manny I think he will really struggle against Mayweather who just looks so much bigger and a good big un will always beat a good little un. Manny has been amazing but his recent fights havent been impressive and I think he has probably declined more than mayweather. Manny is naturally the much small fighter having fought as low as flyweight , you only need look at the Juan Manuel Marquez fights and manny looked a couple of divisions smaller but the same cannot be said of mayweather who was at least as big as Juan. I'm afraid size does matter and although a mayweather victory by decision looks the most likely outcome I wouldnt rule out a stoppage victory.
    I think like lots of these big fights it would have been better 2 -3 years ago but age is not as much a barrier if the fighters have looked after themselves and not had too many tough fights which is another reason I think mayweather will win. Manny has been a great fighter but I think his best is behind him in a weight class too high and having had the harder fights . I just hope he never fights Khan who might have the beating of him infact Khan might have found the right time to beat the pair of them which was inconceivable a few years ago. Calzaghe got both roy jones and hopkins at the right time I just hope the future for these 2 isnt going to be a defeat at the hands of khan or someone like him.

Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Sat May 02, 2015 6:12 pm

Admin wrote:
    Pearso47 wrote:
    shotleyskunk wrote:
    Pearso47 wrote:
    Admin wrote:

Well it's not that bad yet Keith but another couple of years maybe 8-)   Leonard and Hagler were a lot further down the line than these two and can see it being as tight.  Get ya wedge on the draw bud !   We'll both trouser a few quid and Mayweather will get another 3 billion for the return  

I have had a bet on a manny win at 9/4 purely as I would love o see him win and I think it represents a bit of value , 9/4 betfred and sky bet still offering if anyone wants best price.
    Despite having a bet on Manny I think he will really struggle against Mayweather who just looks so much bigger and a good big un will always beat a good little un. Manny has been amazing but his recent fights havent been impressive and I think he has probably declined more than mayweather. Manny is naturally the much small fighter having fought as low as flyweight , you only need look at the Juan Manuel Marquez fights and manny looked a couple of divisions smaller but the same cannot be said of mayweather who was at least as big as Juan. I'm afraid size does matter and although a mayweather victory by decision looks the most likely outcome I wouldnt rule out a stoppage victory.
    I think like lots of these big fights it would have been better 2 -3 years ago but age is not as much a barrier if the fighters have looked after themselves and not had too many tough fights which is another reason I think mayweather will win. Manny has been a great fighter but I think his best is behind him in a weight class too high and having had the harder fights . I just hope he never fights Khan who might have the beating of him infact Khan might have found the right time to beat the pair of them which was inconceivable a few years ago. Calzaghe got both roy jones and hopkins at the right time I just hope the future for these 2 isnt going to be a defeat at the hands of khan or someone like him.

I've been saying for the last 12 months since Khan employed Virgil Hunter as his trainer that he'd beat the pair of them. Khan has the quickest hands in boxing and is now far more savvy in the ring. The fact Mayweather dodged him to fight Maidana tells me he doesn't want any part of him. Mayweather will get tested more than ever tonight, even more than the De La Hoya fight but will probably come through because as you said john the size element. I've decided to go with the value and in a nearly 50/50 fight I'll take the Manny odds.
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Sun May 03, 2015 5:23 pm

Let's all promote the early alerts to our friends, and persuade John to keep them going. Beehive is great, but to benefit fully you do need to be online at all times. Most days I can't do that, and I doubt if I am alone.
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Thu May 07, 2015 10:04 pm

Terrible luck today with 3 seconds following Heartsong's short head second at 14/1! Proves yet again validity of the early alert system and when our fortune changes we will be flying again.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Thu May 07, 2015 10:12 pm

I swear a tear dropped from my eyes from that short head lose haha :p I tell you a race I could of cried was a race the bee tipped today, Forgot the name of the horse but he was around 10/1 took lead and fell 2nd last fence, this was no doubt the winner if he hadnt fell.

Lets hope we get a good start to the weekend tomorrow :-]
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri May 08, 2015 5:53 am

thegodlynub wrote:I swear a tear dropped from my eyes from that short head lose haha :p I tell you a race I could of cried was a race the bee tipped today, Forgot the name of the horse but he was around 10/1 took lead and fell 2nd last fence, this was no doubt the winner if he hadnt fell.

Lets hope we get a good start to the weekend tomorrow :-]

giveagirlachance made up for that , I really didnt expect that result to be amended but I'm not complaining Very Happy
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Fri May 08, 2015 8:18 pm

Didn't see that race :p what happens if bookies have paid you and the result has been amended?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri May 08, 2015 8:59 pm

thegodlynub wrote:Didn't see that race :p what happens if bookies have paid you and the result has been amended?
    You get paid out 1st past post , if you back 1st and 2nd and the winner is disqualified then you get paid out for both Very Happy
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sat May 09, 2015 8:39 am

Has anyone had anything from the bees this morning?
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Sat May 09, 2015 8:40 am

thegodlynub wrote:Has anyone had anything from the bees this morning?
    Not yet mate, have just mailed John

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:48 am