Gv tips - Horse racing tips

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gv tips - Horse racing tips

+12
richard s
Admin
GILLY56
Poz
davewp
GLENN1
shotleyskunk
winner1
grabut
Brad2908
jazzy
mugpunter
16 posters

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback - Page 23 Empty Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Post by richard s Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:50 pm

The Aintree meeting I referred to is the upcoming Grand National meeting, mate. It's very tricky, the course is quite different to Cheltenham and often the Cheltenham form is not upheld. Some horses will have missed the festival and been prepared specifically for Aintree, others try to follow up festival success or atone for disappointments. Great meeting to watch, but I will be in the sunny Caribbean!

Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback - Page 23 Empty Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Post by Pearso47 Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:47 pm

What has happened to the bee ???? Has it died or gone on holiday and left an imposter in charge ?
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:48 pm

4xwins 2x 2nds 1x 3rd and 1 NR :p such a shame with tea caddy.... Looked like it was in the bag.
    jimmyatethefrogslegs
    Novice
    Novice

Post by jimmyatethefrogslegs Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:32 pm

Anyone else who usually gets the early alerts not got them tonight like me?

Or is John away?
    jimmyatethefrogslegs
    Novice
    Novice

Post by jimmyatethefrogslegs Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:40 pm

jimmyatethefrogslegs wrote:Anyone else who usually gets the early alerts not got them tonight like me?

Or is John away?

Sorry, just seen John's email saying he is away.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:11 pm

9 days to go to get us some profit, let's get the boom train started! :p
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:42 pm

This system is really struggling to get us winners..... How can we be on a lose when it smashed march last year.... When is it the Early's turn to mash the bookies up, this last 3 months is like a yoyo.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:54 pm

thegodlynub wrote:This system is really struggling to get us winners..... How can we be on a lose when it smashed march last year....  When is it the Early's turn to mash the bookies up, this last 3 months is like a yoyo.

Hopefully it will turn soon , the horses are mostly being well backed so we will win in the long term but it is very frustrating.
    dibble
    Novice
    Novice

Post by dibble Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:09 pm

It can be a dodgy time of year - change of codes and all that, so it's just one of those things.
    I dropped out this month and probably will miss April as well and rejoin once the flat gets going properly.
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:14 am

I'm sure the early alert system will come right, we have a few big prices tomorrow and some have been backed already.

There is more than one way to skin a cat, and I have been doing ok recently with strong favourites that are also tipped by the excellent Kenny Dean, resident tipster at GG.com. Had a 5 fold up today: Maxwell, Moonlight Maggie, Midnight Request, Sir Keating, and Verismo. Yes the prices are very short, but I back in doubles and also a Canadian to smaller unit stakes.

Two winners at evens returns 3/1, two at 2/1 returns 8/1. Those are , to my mind, acceptable returns and it is much easier to find winners in the price range from 4/6 to 2/1. I try to find 5, or at least 4, horses that fit the bill each day. Kenny has to produce a tip in every race each day and his selections tend to be towards the top of the market, so not a problem most days. Depending on prices, 3 winners will normally show a ROI and more than that is very nice thank you.

For anyone interested, the ones I have opted for tomorrow are: Otago Trail, Callac, Watersmeet, Proofreader, Elusive Ellen. All evens or a little better when I did them on BOG. No doubt this will prove to be the kiss of death! Not a panacea, but the method generally bumbles along without doing any great damage and just occasionally delivers a big hit.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:31 pm

Nice one Richard, only managed to get on elusive Ellen and proofreader, and added city of Angkor wat for a treble which returned a nice profit :p you should make a topic with your daily selections :p

Tho the Early's did a loss today, thanks to rule 4, which I think poppy was always going to be the winner made it look so easy, all horses came top 4 except for honourable donkey. All were great prices and all were backed. But I think I will follow dribble and watch and monitor until the form comes back. Hopefully it won't be too long =)

BTW such a shame Early's didn't pick up on that 12/1 winner! That horse owned that field! :p
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:39 pm

Thanks mate. The doubles returned just over 100% profit on investment and the L31 about 30%.

Tomorrows selections : Wanting, Red Devil Lads, Sadlers Risk, Red Admirable, and Veripak. Ten 6 point doubles, 1 point L31.

This is just a bit of fun, don't squander your early alerts/bee hive banks on this!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:48 am

richard s wrote:Thanks mate. The doubles returned just over 100% profit on investment and the L31 about 30%.

Tomorrows selections : Wanting, Red Devil Lads, Sadlers Risk, Red Admirable, and Veripak. Ten 6 point doubles, 1 point L31.

This is just a bit of fun, don't squander your early alerts/bee hive banks on this!

Good luck Richard with todays selections and if you have time it would be great to see them posted regularly , I dont want to come across as forum police lol but could you please post them in the tips section of the forum.
    I dont do multiples very often myself just the occasional L15 and the odd double, the bee hive starter alerts in L15s would probably be the best way to go when using the bee alerts imo.
    I have seen Kennys selections and the odds on shots he posts do win very often as you would expect and his tips overall are good but he does tend to select mostly the favorites which on a day like Monday is great when at wolves 7 from 7 favs went in and 6 / 7 favs won at hexham on a day when there was only 3 meetings , great day for favorite backers. Yesterday was on the other hand a shocker for odds on backers as the first 4 of the day lost at 1/2 , 4/11 , 1/20 and 10/11.
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:44 pm

Thanks John, I'm off on holiday shortly but I will use tips section when I return if I carry on posting. I am sure that the only way to profit from short priced horses is by multiples and especially doubles.

I am sure the early alerts will bounce back soon, I remain convinced your system is the best I have ever seen.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:54 pm

Just curious, I know you said the Early's were manual work, what would happen if you set the beehive to find the value before the day of racing? Would be pretty interesting, maybe this could be another system of yours :p I think it would be brilliant and probably better than the beehive as it would be able to get even better odds the night before.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:59 pm

thegodlynub wrote:Just curious, I know you said the Early's were manual work, what would happen if you set the beehive to find the value before the day of racing? Would be pretty interesting, maybe this could be another system of yours :p  I think it would be brilliant and probably better than the beehive as it would be able to get even better odds the night before.

This is something we have spoken about and might be something we introduce in the future Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:00 pm

richard s wrote:Thanks John, I'm off on holiday shortly but I will use tips section when I return if I carry on posting. I am sure that the only way to profit from short priced horses is by multiples and especially doubles.

I am sure the early alerts will bounce back soon, I remain convinced your system is the best I have ever seen.

Have a good holiday , sorry the early alerts havent covered the cost Sad
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:06 pm

Admin wrote:
    thegodlynub wrote:Just curious, I know you said the Early's were manual work, what would happen if you set the beehive to find the value before the day of racing? Would be pretty interesting, maybe this could be another system of yours :p  I think it would be brilliant and probably better than the beehive as it would be able to get even better odds the night before.

This is something we have spoken about and might be something we introduce in the future Very Happy

I'm in 0.o this will make people a millionaire
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:57 pm

Is it me or is there a lot more favs winning lately?
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:50 pm

Overall about 30% of all races are won by favourites with second favourites accounting for 20% or so. At one time non handicap chasers at Plumpton had a 5 year strike rate of over 70% but that has dropped off markedly over the last couple of years. The overall figure remains remarkably consistent year on year but there are little surges when a higher proportion of favs win, and little slumps when they drop right back.

Be very wary of systems that involve 'cover to win' or other staking plans that involve sharp increases of stakes after a loser. Although they can work OK for quite long periods, the losing run always comes and earlier profits are dissipated.
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:38 pm

Not a lot to be said about today apart from " horrendous " arse kicked on the bees and early alerts still in the doldrums. Think it's time for a month off.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Pearso47 wrote:Not a lot to be said about today apart from " horrendous " arse kicked on the bees and early alerts still in the doldrums.   Think it's time for a month off.

Tough day and I feel the same but all losses could easily be recouped if its a good day tomorrow so I will just crack on. Simon its been a tough month all round but sure things will improve soon.
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:29 pm

Admin wrote:
    Pearso47 wrote:Not a lot to be said about today apart from " horrendous " arse kicked on the bees and early alerts still in the doldrums.   Think it's time for a month off.

Tough day and I feel the same but all losses could easily be recouped if its a good day tomorrow so I will just crack on. Simon its been a tough month all round but sure things will improve soon.

Yeah for sure. Tough old game this betting lark though. 8-(
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:15 am

Such a shame you weren't on the beehive last month pearso Sad I'm sure it did like 150pt profit. I didn't do the Early's today as in Friday but it did get me worried, 2x 7/1 beaten no more than half length which is unbelievable considering this has been happening for months and the luck has yet to turn around! And 3/1 2nd great finish but beaten by a 66/1 that smashed the field which does happen from time to time I'm afraid but typical in the race the Early's were on. Then another weird race with 100/1 shot wins o.0 for me it was a crazy day.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:00 pm

What's with these massive outsiders winning in the Early's picks lol, another 40/1. 66/1 and 100/1 last night o.0

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:39 am