Gv tips - Horse racing tips

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gv tips - Horse racing tips

+12
richard s
Admin
GILLY56
Poz
davewp
GLENN1
shotleyskunk
winner1
grabut
Brad2908
jazzy
mugpunter
16 posters

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback - Page 13 Empty Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Post by Pearso47 Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:01 pm

thegodlynub wrote:Well done! He won it no problem! Owned the whole field!

Spot on ! Thought someone would come out of the pack but what a ride and a bit of front running, went for it early and just took it out of them. Top class.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback - Page 13 Empty Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Post by thegodlynub Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:18 pm

Can't believe last race, he was backed to nearly evens before the off, looked so strong in the racing, in play he went down to 2/5! On the plus side great day, I decided to have a look at Admins top 10 bookies and opened a new acc with betbright, unibet and totesport. Need to take advantage of these accounts :p

Question to admin, once you've used your free bets with etc 888sport, unibet & totesport do you close the accounts down? None offer early odds nor bog
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:33 pm

Great stuff with the 14-1 shot today John,,,no pressure but 500 points for the year is definitely on !!!
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:47 pm

thegodlynub wrote:Can't believe last race, he was backed to nearly evens before the off, looked so strong in the racing, in play he went down to 2/5! On the plus side great day, I decided to have a look at Admins top 10 bookies and opened a new acc with betbright, unibet and totesport. Need to take advantage of these accounts :p

Question to admin, once you've used your free bets with etc 888sport, unibet & totesport do you close the accounts down? None offer early odds nor bog

In my opinion you need as many accounts open as possible,i follow John on the earlies and the hive.Certainly on the hive many accounts is a must.I will give you an example ,,very very recently...the hive picked up an odds on favourite had been withdrawn last minute,all bookies except Betfred reacted,,,they took 15 mins to get on the ball,,,in that 15 mins ,,alerts told us to back the eventual winner at 11-2...when elsewhere the price had gone to odds on.Now that could have been any bookie , so as wide an option as possible is needed to beat these money grabbing bastards.
    I take your point on no early prices, however always keep your options open,,,,hope you have stuck with it my friend, and are now in a much better place
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:09 pm

shotleyskunk wrote:Great stuff with the 14-1 shot today John,,,no pressure but 500 points for the year is definitely on !!!

500pts by the end of the month lol Very Happy that might be asking too much but by the end of the year is very realistic if things continue to go our way.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:12 pm

thegodlynub wrote:Can't believe last race, he was backed to nearly evens before the off, looked so strong in the racing, in play he went down to 2/5! On the plus side great day, I decided to have a look at Admins top 10 bookies and opened a new acc with betbright, unibet and totesport. Need to take advantage of these accounts :p

You dont close the accounts down they do when they start to consider you a liability Very Happy keep a few bets in each and use them for the bee hive alerts if you cant get the prices for the earlys.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:14 pm

Take a look at 32red , I have found them to be very good on prices and they have let me have a decent bet without restriction so far.

https://www.32redsport.com/?pid=NRF_658927_C7C8037DDB9C4274A0DFED39493D4492#/startingwithin/6
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:09 pm

I'll give them a go, hope it has some free bets for me :p

Fire in Babylon was 10/1 on the market! Being backed crazy! Hoping it will settle a bit tomorrow and drift in our favour and win :p
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:08 pm

Another good day, cheers John. Did them in a lucky 15 and return £480 but if Fire in Babylon had have got up I'd have trousered 2k ! Cracking info again.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:22 pm

Great day and great tips once again! I feel bad about fire on Babylon so deserved to win that
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:26 pm

thegodlynub wrote:Great day and great tips once again! I feel bad about fire on Babylon so deserved to win that

Yep, agree. Don't know what he was in running coming round that bend with 2-3 furlongs left but it would have been low, it looked nailed on but found a better one in the end although a few more strides it may have pinched it , cracking race though.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:16 pm

Yea I did stick with it shotleyskunk Very Happy at one point my bankroll had around 10pts left, now I have 63pts x £50 Very Happy, I also think this month will beat march is 86pt profit :p not trying to jinx anything but admin is on fire. Now I'm going hunting for more free bets from bookies I've never used before :p I was very unlucky today I used my free bet on the lossing horse Very Happy

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:18 pm

Sorry it won't allow me to edit because I'm on mobile! That's 63pt profit!!!
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:28 pm

thegodlynub wrote:Yea I did stick with it shotleyskunk Very Happy at one point my bankroll had around 10pts left, now I have 63pts x £50 Very Happy, I also think this month will beat march is 86pt profit :p not trying to jinx anything but admin is on fire. Now I'm going hunting for more free bets from bookies I've never used before :p I was very unlucky today I used my free bet on the lossing horse Very Happy

I doff my hat to you, you joined at the very very worst time, and unlike the rest of us , you were not playing with the bookies money...i am glad you have stuck with it and turned it round....very well done
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:57 pm

thegodlynub credit to you for sticking with it and you are now getting due what is well deserved.

simon , well done with the lucky which was so close but at least it was the 1st one that let you down and not the last race because Fire in Babylon really looked like winning that and with 2k riding on it I'm sure you would have been gutted.

Have you both been doing the bee hive alerts?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:03 pm

Did anyone back this alert at the advised odds
    12:50 Doncaster - Win 11/18/2014 8:23:31 AM Guiding George 6.0000

This was excluded from p/l as obviously a bookies price error and unlikely the bookie would have honoured the price.
    Just wondering what it settled at?
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:09 pm

I do starter alerts with smaller stakes than Early's but it sure adds up fast.I assume guiding George is standard alerts so I wouldn't of got that.

If that lucky31 was the other way around, first 3 wins and last one racing would you guys lay on the last horse? Or gamble it?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:54 pm

thegodlynub wrote:I do starter alerts with smaller stakes than Early's but it sure adds up fast.I assume guiding George is standard alerts so I wouldn't of got that.

If that lucky31 was the other way around, first 3 wins and last one racing would you guys lay on the last horse? Or gamble it?

I would 100% gamble Very Happy
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:09 pm

thegodlynub wrote:I do starter alerts with smaller stakes than Early's but it sure adds up fast.I assume guiding George is standard alerts so I wouldn't of got that.

I'm with Keith on this one bud, you joined at a time when your pot took a hammering, it takes a brave man with a bit of courage too carry on, a lot of people would have got out and ran away well before your bank hit its lowest figure. You're now reaping the rewards. John will hit dodgy patches because believe it or not even he's human, riding them out takes balls and everyone who's done that deserves massive credit. Gambling at the end of the day is bloody hard.
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:25 pm

Wow ! What a day and we've still a punt that's been backed from 9's to 3's ! Absolute class info again ! Thanks John ! affraid
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:52 pm

I did the 6.10 on bet365 and have a tasty risk free bet :p
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:25 pm

500 point profit before 2015 ????? If any man can, John can ! The race is on afro
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:01 pm

The way its going were going to get this before DEC lol
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:16 pm

Another extraordinary day, well done John. The early alerts thunder on like a Derby winner.
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:02 pm

How about that !!!! 5 points down to 5 points up in a few minutes ! Gambino does the bizz @ 9's.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:14 am