Gv tips - Horse racing tips

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gv tips - Horse racing tips

+12
richard s
Admin
GILLY56
Poz
davewp
GLENN1
shotleyskunk
winner1
grabut
Brad2908
jazzy
mugpunter
16 posters

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback - Page 10 Empty Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Post by thegodlynub Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:44 pm

My bankroll was £2500, I'm down £1750, little less than I thought, I've lost around 5-6 pts due to the fact I couldn't always get the best odds. Before I joined this system banged in 2x 14/1 and a friend recommended me to join. I just joined at the wrong time. You'll provably bang loads in now that I'm out! I will cry if this happens! But no , good luck for tomorrow.
    mugpunter
    Listed
    Listed

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback - Page 10 Empty Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Post by mugpunter Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:36 pm

Admin wrote: I personally think we are due some winners. Very Happy  

Well Done today - you were right! cheers
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:06 pm

Nice winner today, John, thanks. Been a bit of a struggle lately but have to keep plugging on.

Richie
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:52 pm

what bookie do you use Admin? I use odd checker but can never get the correct odds.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:35 pm

Man this really is a seriously long term investment, been here 2 months and I'm down 25points. Its like a yoyo, last 2 weeks we've been back and forward. I really would just like my bankroll back.....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:43 pm

thegodlynub you have started at a really bad time and the results have been poor for a while now and although I'm sure we will start to profit again I can understand your frustration.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:09 pm

I got 5/1 but betvictor only paid me £262.50 from £50 stake. Doesn't say anything about any rule. Is it normal for this bookie to undercut people? Did that winning horse today receive a rule?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:22 pm

Carrigmorna King was subject to a 15p rule 4 so would have returned 5.25pts. The early alert results are still poor and we are still going through a really difficult spell but I'm sure things will improve.

We are now recording the profit loss for the bee hive alerts on the forum and the results have been outperforming the earlys.

This month so far p/l

bee hive starter alerts profit / loss
    +14.99pts

bee hive standard alerts profit / loss
    -10pts

bee hive standard plus alerts profit / loss
    +44pts
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:56 pm

I thought about doing the bee hive before but I was to worried that I would miss most bets due to work.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:18 pm

Great day today, bankroll is back up to 24pts, hopefully this will continue.

I have a question, betfair, Ladbrokes, betvictor, boylesport and coral have restricted my stake to Penny's which is a shame as some bookies I haven't made any profit just loss. How do you get around this admin? Surely if this is happening with me with £50 stake, you surely have treble this and probably also get restricted to bet. Can I create new account under some other family member in this household? Can I use my PayPal? Or will they spot this? Also May I ask if you could list all the bookies you use just in case I've missed it.

Many thanks
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:36 pm

To get a decent bet you will probably need to go in to the shops on the hight street as eventually you will get your accounts restricted if you are beating the sp price or prove to not be profitable to the bookies.
    If you have friends or family you trust you could ask them to open an account for you but there is no way around stopping getting your accounts restricted.

You can find a list of bookies that we recommend on our website

top 10 bookies http://www.gvtips.co.uk/

all bookies http://www.gvtips.co.uk/#!free-bets-sports/c1bje

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:47 pm

Nearest bookies 30 miles away, I live pretty much in the woods. Suppose I'll be OK for a while, benefits of having 5 brothers and 4 sisters.
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:59 pm

John, I am interested in receiving bee hive information, although I am mostly out during the day, so may not benefit much. My e-mail is richard.d.stapley@gmail.com if you can plug me into the system, please.

Great to see early alerts bounce back today, surely the dry spell will break now. Thanks very much.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:25 pm

Great day again admin! Such a shame about last race! Sooo close
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:22 pm

thegodlynub wrote:Great day again admin! Such a shame about last race! Sooo close

Didn't see the last race but I heard they were both going well until one fell and the other lost out in a close photo , well that's racing for you. Lets hope we start to turn things around and start to build that bank. Very Happy
    mugpunter
    Listed
    Listed

Post by mugpunter Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:58 pm

Well done today cheers

Did anyone else place a cheeky Trixie bounce
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:27 pm

Great results, John, surely heralds a sustained return to form.

Richie
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:40 pm

What a day! My bankroll is back to 47pts! Booms everywhere!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:07 pm

mugpunter wrote:Well done today cheers

Did anyone else place a cheeky Trixie bounce

well done

a £1 trixie would return £297.50 , sadly I didn't do it. Very Happy
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:49 pm

On fire ATM! Great day!
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:05 pm

5 from 6, can't be bad...well done John.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:28 pm

Another great day, I think 3 point profit, could of been masdive, 1x 1st 3x 2nd 1x close to 3rd and 1x donkey.

The last race I got 8/1 bet365 channel 4 offer, it finished 2/1 do I still get £25 risk free bet?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:51 pm

I think you should still get the free bet Very Happy

backed at 8-1 and goes off 9/4 fav lol
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:51 pm

If you don't tip any in your early alerts for the free bet could you post one here for me to use tomorrow?

Thanks
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:27 am

Ah the free bet is for Sunday Carlisle 1.30. If it ain't up on early alerts for sunday could you pretty please see which horse your computer advises who the best is. I know nothing about horse racing and have zero chance myself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:15 am