Gv tips - Horse racing tips

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gv tips - Horse racing tips

+12
richard s
Admin
GILLY56
Poz
davewp
GLENN1
shotleyskunk
winner1
grabut
Brad2908
jazzy
mugpunter
16 posters

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback - Page 11 Empty Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Post by Admin Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:24 am

thegodlynub wrote:Ah the free bet is for Sunday Carlisle 1.30. If it ain't up on early alerts for sunday could you pretty please see which horse your computer advises who the best is. I know nothing about horse racing and have zero chance myself.

If you want to contact me through the website www.gvtips.co.uk I can set you up for email alerts for the bee hive starter alerts which are free until oct 2015.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback - Page 11 Empty Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Post by thegodlynub Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:49 pm

Admin wrote:
    thegodlynub wrote:Ah the free bet is for Sunday Carlisle 1.30. If it ain't up on early alerts for sunday could you pretty please see which horse your computer advises who the best is. I know nothing about horse racing and have zero chance myself.

If you want to contact me through the website www.gvtips.co.uk I can set you up for email alerts for the bee hive starter alerts which are free until oct 2015.

Sent you a message through contact us, unsure if that was the right place :p

Thanks
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:00 pm

Lol what a day... Your tips are hot! I did for fun 10pence on last 4 races last night which returned £52 lol crazy
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:15 pm

Another excellent day, John, many thanks. Glad I kept the faith and stayed with the system.

Richie
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:26 pm

Great day on the starter alerts! Shame it didn't tip any in the 1.30 for my risk free bet, put my bet on joises order which was a complete donkey :p
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:45 am

Shades of opinion as the bee contradicts the early alerts recommendation of Cue Card...suppose the price makes it just possible to cover both and still have acceptable return as long as one of them obliges.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:28 pm

Oh that was painful, think I might change the rules to myself from now on and only back 1 horse per race.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:01 pm

thegodlynub wrote:Oh that was painful, think I might change the rules to myself from now on and only back 1 horse per race.

You might regret doing that when you start to miss the winners , we can back a number of horses in a race and if the bets are good value you will profit in the long term.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:34 pm

Coral showing my bet as lose.... Not using these guys ever again!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:41 pm

thegodlynub wrote:Coral showing my bet as lose.... Not using these guys ever again!!

contact customer services , they will honour your bets unless you are well known to them like me lol
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:52 pm

Have you had any bets that they havnt honoured it?

Btw admin is the starter alerts tried and tested? Or bee hive? Reason I ask I can only see a month history unlike early alerts.

Thanks
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:56 pm

Thanks, John, another profitable day, well done.

Richie
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:57 pm

thegodlynub wrote:Have you had any bets that they havnt honoured it?

Btw admin is the starter alerts tried and tested? Or bee hive? Reason I ask I can only see a month history unlike early alerts.

Thanks

I have used the bee hive system for several years and it has always shown a healthy profit. The standard bee hive alerts are in great form but over time I expect all the other levels to do the same.
    I have had bets with some bookies that haven't been honoured , let me know how you get on with your bet with coral.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:23 am

Yay they paid me after chat, they gave me no reason. Another great day! Admin if you've been using beehive for a few years can you tell me out if the 3 which brings in most profit? If you have this info recorded that is.

Thanks
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:21 am

thegodlynub wrote:Yay they paid me after chat, they gave me no reason. Another great day! Admin if you've been using beehive for a few years can you tell me out if the 3 which brings in most profit? If you have this info recorded that is.

Thanks

We have used te bee hive system for years as a whole and have limited records for which price group are the most profitable. From what records we have the larger priced alerts around 7-1 up to 12-1 are the most profitable but all bee hive alerts are profitable long term.
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:55 pm

A couple of crackers today John, well played.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:18 pm

Pearso47 wrote:A couple of crackers today John, well played.  

Simon I hope you have been following , I know we hit a frustrating run of results but we are back in form Very Happy
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:22 pm

Not been on for a while as things have popped up but with you now bud. Always knew the winners would come anyway. The form is temporary, class is permanent is very apt when it comes too your tips my friend.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:26 pm

Another amazing day, think 7/9 came top 3 placed/win.

So jealous of the standard alerts tho, not even been a month and its returned over 90pts profit.
    jazzy
    Listed
    Listed

Post by jazzy Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:11 pm

Amazing to hit a profit in such a dire day condition wise...

So close and could easily of been a truely spectacular day !!

Well done and thanks
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:23 pm

Well done again John, fine days tipping.

Richie
    mugpunter
    Listed
    Listed

Post by mugpunter Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:57 pm

A couple of great days cheers
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:32 pm

You can now see the monthly p/l for the earlys on our website www.gvtips.co.uk
    we haven't had a down month yet since we started sharing our tips in march.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:40 pm

Great day! Profitable day on early & starter alerts! 30pts so far in the Early's in this month, let's see if we can beat march 87pts :p. Great idea with the point table. By far the best boom train ive been on :p

BTW is it safe to keep money in bookie accounts? At the moment I withdraw every time I win and use PayPal as my pool. Worried that I get banned and take all my winnings. Betfair,Ladbrokes and boylesports were OK but unsure what other bookies will do.
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:43 pm

I can't see any reason not to keep a working bank in a bookies account. They need to be trusted and even if they do decide to close the account they will let you draw your winnings.

Like all organisations dealing with money, they are subject to money laundering legislation, and have to undertake KYC checks. (Know your client, for the uninitiated). They will set a limit as to how much deposit they will accept, based on the basic checks carried out automatically when you open the account. Possibly it is money laundering concerns that sometimes cause delays in releasing funds back to punters. Annoyingly, they are forbidden to tell you about these concerns. This would constitute 'tipping off' under the legislation.

As long as you are who you say you are and not a drugs lord or terrorist, you should have no worries.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:09 pm