Gv tips - Horse racing tips

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gv tips - Horse racing tips

+12
richard s
Admin
GILLY56
Poz
davewp
GLENN1
shotleyskunk
winner1
grabut
Brad2908
jazzy
mugpunter
16 posters

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

GILLY56

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback - Page 9 Empty Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Post by GILLY56 Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:10 am

thanks for the reply mate
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback - Page 9 Empty Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Post by Pearso47 Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:11 am

GILLY56 wrote:thanks for the reply mate

No probs, Any info you need just ask bud.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:15 pm

I don't know much about horse racing but are these results because of soft ground? Does this mess the system up? Was this system used last year at this time and were the results similar? I'm asking as I have around 14 points left and I thought maybe I'll give it a break for a week but then I could miss a good day.
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:22 pm

thegodlynub wrote:I don't know much about horse racing but are these results because of soft ground? Does this mess the system up? Was this system used last year at this time and were the results similar? I'm asking as I have around 14 points left and I thought maybe I'll give it a break for a week but then I could miss a good day.

I'm guessing everyone is thinking " should i take a break and miss some losers ". BUT ! Isn't the position we're in the key too making profit from John's system. I just know the day i jump off we'll bag 20 points ! So for me I've just gotta suck it up and move on to tomorrow. I really feel for the people who've only recently joined, luckily i won a lot so I've back up but this isn't the case for others. My only advise is to look at the running profit. 333 points, August 1st it was 303 so that's still 30 points from that date and we've hit probably the worst run john has known. Stay strong.
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:43 pm

Don't think it's soft ground as we haven't really had any. By and large the worst we have had lately on the flat has been good to soft and even that has dried up now. If it rains again have a look at my 'shock results' thread on members tips for a not very serious way to get some big priced winners! I stress this is a fun approach which I use for very small stakes, but it does work OK given the right ground at the tail end of the Flat.

John has proved his worth and despite this wretched run I am sticking with him. 14 points, however, is getting thin and if it were me I would think about resetting point value. Halving the stake moves you back to 28 points and you can always increase once the winners start flowing again. It's all a balancing act:reduce the stake and it takes longer to recover losses. Don't reduce the stake and you could have no bank left when the tide does turn. The old adage of only betting money you can afford to lose still holds good.

Good luck however you decide to play it

Richie

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:40 pm

I'll have to run it and the same stake or it would take ages for me to recover my losses. I've decided to stick with it and once I'm down 50 points I'm out, and never ever bet again :p

Thanks for the advice anyway
    mugpunter
    Listed
    Listed

Post by mugpunter Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:11 pm

First one in today so profit on the day cheers
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:46 pm

Despite a poor run of results at the end of last month we were still 58pts up in August and with things not improving much so far this month we are still in a position that is easy to turn around being only 4pts down in September. Losing runs can be heartbreaking but we have the odds in our favour which should be evident by the months end.
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:21 pm

Good winner John, perhaps the tide has changed! Full ahead for tomorrow!

Richie
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:16 pm

Another good day, John, thanks.

'Normal service has been resumed' lol

Richie
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:21 pm

richard s wrote:Another good day, John, thanks.

'Normal service has been resumed' lol

Richie
    Nothing better than watching the balance figure clock up some big numbers when a good price winner comes in...keep it going John, the worm has turned onwards and upwards ..

Keith
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:54 pm

Very nice to see the balance go up, good job. Happy I didn't havle my stake. Hopefully we'll get a good winning streak going :p
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:46 pm

John, I happened to be scanning through facebook mutual friends and you appear to have Pat Eddery following you. If it really is the great man and not a windup merchant, you have definitely got it right!

Richie
    ps godlynub, delighted that has worked out for you and let's hope tomorrow brings good results.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:49 pm

Oh man so many donkeys today
    GILLY56

Post by GILLY56 Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:10 pm

Unfortunately betting involves lots of ups & downs and the pain of a losing sequence sometimes destroys confidence - all I can say to repeat others is have patience and hopefully the good winners will outweigh the losers to provide a satisfactory profit but as always it is a long term project
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:38 pm

thegodlynub wrote:Oh man so many donkeys today

If you got the 10's on our winner , its only a point down, with Big Baz getting beaten by a nod on the run in, we missed a profit by a nostril. This is how the system works, keep the faith......i had a night out and only got 7-1 on Snowy Dawn this morning, an expensive night out !!!
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:54 pm

Yea I did get 10/1 but whatever rule 15 is nicked £50 from me. I understand that this is a long term project and I'm sure the people in the profit have a lot of faith but me in the other hand don't have much of my bankroll left. I'll be quite happy once I'm out of my bankroll but have such a long way to go.
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:05 pm

thegodlynub wrote:Yea I did get 10/1 but whatever rule 15 is nicked £50 from me. I understand that this is a long term project and I'm sure the people in the profit have a lot of faith but me in the other hand don't have much of my bankroll left. I'll be quite happy once I'm out of my bankroll but have such a long way to go.

Oh yes , sorry forgot about the rule 4 , that nicked 15p in the pound from us all...just checked and they paid me 15-2 ,,,,,,the lord giveth and he also takes away......much like the bloody bookies!!!
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:53 pm

Decent result today, John, enjoy your night off! Some near misses with placed horses last couple of days as well.

Thanks

Richie
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:07 pm

Great day today, it could of been super, was unlucky on 2 big horses. Did anyone watch hooded run? You know when the guy starts to pedal the horse how come the jockey didn't bother? He left all of them pass him, looked like he wanted to come last when he was in a great position.

Anyway, when does horse racing end? Does this system run through the whole year?

Thanks

richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:40 am

System works all year although I seem to remember John saying that May-October are his most profitable months.

Turf Flat season ends early November. By then the traditional jumps season has been going for well over a month and there will be an AWT flat meeting most days to provide fodder for the betting shops when proper racing is rained/frozen off. There are some good betting opportunities on the AW although the quality of racing and horses tends to be quite low. They can't all be Frankels and as long as John can find one better than the others he does OK.

The jumps season finishes end of April, and like the DFS Sale, starts again the next day. There are less jumps meetings in summer as the harder ground is not ideal for the delicate legs of thoroughbreds to jump on. Mostly what you see then are inferior animals from smaller trainers or the relatively small proportion of better horses that like the quicker going and can stay sound.

Hope this helps

Richie
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:09 pm

That's brilliant Richard. Thanks
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:43 am

Still tough going trying to get in front this month but we have to remember we started the month on 343pts profit and we are now on 342.33pts so we are in fact less than a point down this month so far. It is just a matter of time before we start building the bank again as yesterdays well backed horses clearly show.
    2:40 Jinky 16-1 backed into 6-1 , 3:00 Fazza 6-1 backe into 9/2 , 3:40 Brookes Bounty 8-1 backed into 6-1 ,4:10 Almanack 8-1 backed into 9/2 and the massive gamble 8:40 Itsnowcato 10-1 backed into 2-1.
    If we beat the bookies prices we must win long term and the fact we are doing this should give us confidence. I will be away on hols on the 29th sept so lets see if we can get in front before then , I personally think we are due some winners. Very Happy
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:07 pm

Well it was fun while it lasted, my bankroll is practically gone with few peanuts left, Wish I had joined sooner, joined on the day the bad run started. No word of a lie tho its the best fun I've had for a while tho :p
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:11 pm

thegodlynub wrote:Well it was fun while it lasted, my bankroll is practically gone with few peanuts left, Wish I had joined sooner, joined on the day the bad run started. No word of a lie tho its the best fun I've had for a while tho :p

Not being nosey, and tell me to bog off if you want, but how much are you down , and how much do you have left?.I may have an idea for you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:30 pm