Gv tips - Horse racing tips

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gv tips - Horse racing tips

+12
richard s
Admin
GILLY56
Poz
davewp
GLENN1
shotleyskunk
winner1
grabut
Brad2908
jazzy
mugpunter
16 posters

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback - Page 16 Empty Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Post by Pearso47 Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:02 pm

Crackin winner today John, Great ride and brillaint day.
    davewp
    Novice
    Novice

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback - Page 16 Empty Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Post by davewp Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:14 pm

What an absolutely brilliant way to finish a fantastic year. Thanks very much John. Here's to the same again next year. Happy New Year to all.
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:17 pm

davewp wrote:What an absolutely brilliant  way to finish a fantastic year. Thanks very much John. Here's to the same again next year. Happy New Year to all.

Very well put my friend, only John could end the year smashing in a 14/1 shot ! Crazy ! I started 2014 being the bookies best customer but gotta feeling the friendship may soon be ending. Happy new year one and all ! bounce
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:34 pm

Great way to end the year on a MASSIVE high, Happy New Year to all the guys who follow GV.To John and family a happy healthy and wealthy New Year...heres to 2015 and smashing the bookies big style,!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:52 pm

We have had another great day and what better way to finish the year than with a 14-1 winner.

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone and with the bees help next year we will top this year and my advice is
    get in the hive asap and clean up during the summer months when the bee is at his best.
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:07 pm

Happy New Year to you all. Also to clerk of the scales at Punchestown whose apparent error means my each way double with Daneking was a winner.
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:55 pm

A fine start to the year and John goes from strength to strength. I notice GV is getting favourable comments on some GG threads so more followers may ensue.
    In philosophical mode, we are not strictly bashing the bookie as they make money on virtually all races regardless. They only lose when almost all the money is for the favourite and it wins, although the odds will be ludicrously short. All the bookie is doing is moving money between punters while keeping a hefty percentage for the company. With this in mind it is all the more unpalatable that consistent winning punters are so quickly banished.
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:44 pm

Pinch me ! Has Cadore just smashed home @ 20's ????? He sure has baby !! Booooooom !

The Legend hits new heights !!
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:48 pm

Where is everyone ??? If you can't pop on here after a 20/1 winner and have shout out when can you ! Come on people ! The bookies got a hiding today.
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:59 pm

Just brilliant. Fell last time out, not seen for 64days, no win in last 6, last quoted in betting forecast. Plus point twice distance winner and top rated by Formcast. Query point 3lb claimer up. How do you pick them, John???

I have a lucky 31 running which I could cash in at around 5/1,but I will let it run, much more fun.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:01 pm

richard s wrote:A fine start to the year and John goes from strength to strength. I notice GV is getting favourable comments on some GG threads so more followers may ensue.
    In philosophical mode, we are not strictly bashing the bookie as they make money on virtually all races regardless. They only lose when almost all the money is for the favourite and it wins, although the odds will be ludicrously short. All the bookie is doing is moving money between punters while keeping a hefty percentage for the company. With this in mind it is all the more unpalatable that consistent winning punters are so quickly banished.

Richard , it is increasingly difficult for me to get bets placed which is one reason I started the tipping service. Even if the bookie is making a profit they dont want any winning customers so as soon as they realise that they are not going to profit from your bets then they will stop or limit your stakes.
    The bookies are not just happy to make an overall profit , what they want is zero winning customers and with online betting accounts being easy to monitor any accounts are quickly closed if unprofitable. Any tools that would enhance our chances of winning such as taking a price , best odds , special offers etc are removed so it becomes increasingly difficult to show a profit and then stakes are reduced to pence at best.

It's good to know that our tips are getting mentioned on gg or anywhere else for that matter and we appreciate anyone who mentions us with positive comments. We are still looking for more members for all levels of alerts so any mention , share , retweet is much appreciated.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:03 pm

It's been sit back and relax time since the 1:35 winner went in but 1 more would be nice.
    Hope you all backed the 20-1 to win and not ew Very Happy
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:00 pm

Your wish is our command, Tsarglas wins..
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:18 pm

Boom what a day! BTW I didn't get any rule 4 from the 20/1 from bet365 not sure about anyone else. Also would like to note don't bother with betfair their crap. 2nd account been limited to £2 stakes. And I barely ever use them. They keep telling me to use the exchange. Only placed a total of 9 bets, what a joke.
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:37 am

no rule 4 on my bet365 either, no complaints from this end
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:06 am

richard s wrote:no rule 4 on my bet365 either, no complaints from this end

No rule 4 it is then and p/l has been altered , I knew there was a non runner but wasnt sure if it would result in a r4.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:09 am

thegodlynub wrote:Boom what a day! BTW I didn't get any rule 4 from the 20/1 from bet365 not sure about anyone else. Also would like to note don't bother with betfair their crap. 2nd account been limited to £2 stakes. And I barely ever use them. They keep telling me to use the exchange. Only placed a total of 9 bets, what a joke.

try these bookies , 32red definitely take a bet in my experience

racebets https://www.racebets.com/sta/landing/afp/?ap=1010-344

and

32red

https://www.32redsport.com/?pid=NRF_658927_9F77BDA5BBF04556B0F6499759BE7DBD

richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:18 am

I find RAcebets very slow to get prices up, did not suit early alerts.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:58 pm

Just to let the people that didn't know Ladbrokes bog does not apply if you don't place the bet on the day of the race.
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:45 pm

That really is pretty desperate from such a massive operation. Bet 365 and Paddy Power honour bog promise on early price bets placed previous evening.
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:37 pm

What a day !! AGAIN ! 4/5 on the early alerts and I swear paddy the stout may have won @ 10/1 if he hadn't of smashed the last fence. 6/1. 11/8. 13/2. And. 6/4 winners !!! John, I salute you once again my friend !
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:11 pm

paddy the stout looked like the winner approaching the last fence but I guess we will just have to be happy with 4/5. If paddy had won the safe tipster on twitter would have had a monster payout. Very Happy
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:38 pm

Admin wrote:paddy the stout looked like the winner approaching the last fence but I guess we will just have to be happy with 4/5. If paddy had won the safe tipster on twitter would have had a monster payout. Very Happy

Yeah i saw his bet slips John, wow ! That would have been some winner. Didn't really think about doing a treble etc, i know you're the dogs nutz but bagging 5/5 was maybe asking too much although you nearly pulled it off. Paddy the stout looked the strongest horse coming to the last but went through the top of it and them collided with the horse next to it, we'll never know the outcome but my money would have been on him. Cracking day bud. I'll send you a couple of extra payments. You deserve every penny.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:14 pm

We have had 5 from 5 before and it was only on the 7th dec that we had 4 from 4 so you never know.
    Thanks for the donations
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:44 pm

Another great day, John, thanks very much. I like to do small multiples as well as the singles, keeping the total multiple stakes to 0.5points. With the 4 winners a L31 gave a pleasing return to follow the December Yankee.

One thing I notice is that the starter bee is sometimes recommending two horses in the same race, perhaps because she follows the market. I have no objection in principle to backing more than one horse as long as there is still value. That can be challenging, as even if we find the winner from,say, two 7/2 shots, the level stakes return is 5/4on total investment. What are your thoughts, please?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:23 pm