Gv tips - Horse racing tips

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gv tips - Horse racing tips

+12
richard s
Admin
GILLY56
Poz
davewp
GLENN1
shotleyskunk
winner1
grabut
Brad2908
jazzy
mugpunter
16 posters

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback - Page 15 Empty Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Post by richard s Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:14 pm

Hi John

My donation made, I agree it's only reasonable to get some return for your work, and I am very grateful that you have kept the free service going thus far. Just a thought, if you sold the actual system, you could put your feet up entirely....

Regards

Richie
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback - Page 15 Empty Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Post by Pearso47 Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:48 am

richard s wrote:Hi John

My donation made, I agree it's only reasonable to get some return for your work, and I am very grateful that you have kept the free service going thus far. Just a thought, if you sold the actual system, you could put your feet up entirely....

Regards

Richie

Now that's a good idea but i can't see John EVER ! doing that !
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:40 pm

Not ready to put my feet up yet , the bookies are still holding our money and its our job to take it back.
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:54 pm

With you on that,John,good day and donation has paid for itself on first day.
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:55 pm

Admin wrote:Not ready to put my feet up yet , the bookies are still holding our money and its our job to take it back.

Thank God John because we'd all be lost without you !! Top man ! affraid
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:17 pm

Didn't think it was possible making money from gambling but admins tips are destroying the bookies Very Happy

richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:46 pm

Great start for Saturday with three winners already.Early alerts march on irresistibly. Top notch tipping from John, as ever.
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:41 pm

Another superb day from the master ! Was in profit after just 3 races ! Just a brilliant service. Thanks bud.
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:25 pm

500 points ........... come on, how good is that ! affraid
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:26 pm

John,,we made 10 plus points profit today...not a loss...check the p/l results
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:07 pm

600pts b4 2015! lol Very Happy

Wouldn't be surprised :p
    jimmyatethefrogslegs
    Novice
    Novice

Post by jimmyatethefrogslegs Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:34 pm

Dear John (or anyone else),

Both last night and tonight (thus far) I have not received any emails with the early alerts.

I did make a £10 donation via paypal as soon as I got John's email regarding this on the 10th and received emails with early alerts on the 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th and 14th but not last night or tonight.

I emailed John last night and tonight but have not received a reply, which is unusual, as when I've emailed him previously, he's always got back to pretty quickly.

Is anyone else in the same boat?

Have others received early alerts' emails last night and tonight?

Is John ok?

Cheers,

Jimmy
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:45 pm

jimmyatethefrogslegs wrote:Dear John (or anyone else),

Both last night and tonight (thus far) I have not received any emails with the early alerts.

I did make a £10 donation via paypal as soon as I got John's email regarding this on the 10th and received emails with early alerts on the 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th and 14th but not last night or tonight.

I emailed John last night and tonight but have not received a reply, which is unusual, as when I've emailed him previously, he's always got back to pretty quickly.

Is John ok?

Cheers,

Jimmy

John is away Monday and Tuesday bud, he did state on the e mail he sent out Sunday night that he wouldn't send out any more tips til Wednesday night, don't worry, he's not dead lol. Hope that helps.
    jimmyatethefrogslegs
    Novice
    Novice

Post by jimmyatethefrogslegs Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:55 pm

Pearso47 wrote:
    jimmyatethefrogslegs wrote:Dear John (or anyone else),

Is John ok?

Cheers,

Jimmy

John is away Monday and Tuesday bud,  he did state on the e mail he sent out Sunday night that he wouldn't send out any more tips til Wednesday night,  don't worry, he's not dead lol.    Hope that helps.

Just looked back at his email on Sunday and seen it.

Cheers!
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:51 pm

Great day! BTW did anyone else get rule 4 10p on that 10/1? Asking as I don't want the bookies conning me :p
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:22 pm

Yes I had R4 deduction, Trending was a non runner. They get you every which way...
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:57 pm

Just the 1 place ;(
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:31 pm

Been here before, we will bounce back.
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:39 pm

Rule 4 on today's winner !  Favourite was out, 25p in the £
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:40 pm

Why is it every time I increase my stake I get battered!
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:44 pm

Same reason toast falls butter side down. At least Dream Child recovered some of the losses.As long as you only increase stakes from winnings and consolidate for a while after each increase you shouldn't suffer too much damage.
    I have increased my point value five fold since starting with GV and banked my original investment several times over. Can't argue with that sort of result.
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:31 am

Think it's that " Sod's law " scenario again when you increase stakes. These early alerts certainly test your metal because losing runs hit often but as long as you keep reminding yourself you're not punting on odds on favourites every race but horses at good odds you'll be fine ! The whole PL thing seems to go in waves and a bit like a rollercoaster there are flat spots ! I'd say if you've raised your stakes just stick to it because the money will come back.
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:09 pm

Jesus !! My ticker can't take all this, two last race savers in two days ! Pheeeeeeeeew
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:11 pm

Pearso47 wrote:Jesus !! My ticker can't take all this,  two last race savers in two days !  Pheeeeeeeeew
    Could have been a good day Simon, we hit the post a couple of times
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:35 pm

shotleyskunk wrote:
    Pearso47 wrote:Jesus !! My ticker can't take all this,  two last race savers in two days !  Pheeeeeeeeew
    Could have been a good day Simon, we hit the post a couple of times

Yep. Could've been a crackerjack day Keith ! Could do with a bit of luck at the moment.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:09 pm