Gv tips - Horse racing tips

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gv tips - Horse racing tips

+12
richard s
Admin
GILLY56
Poz
davewp
GLENN1
shotleyskunk
winner1
grabut
Brad2908
jazzy
mugpunter
16 posters

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback - Page 28 Empty Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Post by Pearso47 Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:20 pm

Pearso47 wrote:
    shotleyskunk wrote:5.15 NOTTINHAM..CADMIUM...TOOK 4-1.WITH PADDY.HAVE BEEN TOLD BY OWNERS THAT THIS IS BEING SENT OUT TO WIN...GOOD LUCK IF YOU FOLLOW

Cheers Keith,   Gotta be worth a nifty.  Nice one.

Taxi for the guy who told you that tub of dog meat would win Keith ! Think it's still in the stalls !
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback - Page 28 Empty Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Post by shotleyskunk Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:00 pm

Pearso47 wrote:
    Pearso47 wrote:
    shotleyskunk wrote:5.15 NOTTINHAM..CADMIUM...TOOK 4-1.WITH PADDY.HAVE BEEN TOLD BY OWNERS THAT THIS IS BEING SENT OUT TO WIN...GOOD LUCK IF YOU FOLLOW

Taxi for the guy who told you that tub of dog meat would win Keith !   Think it's still in the stalls !  
    Blackpool beach next time out !...my only saving grace is that it was The Beehive selection in that race , i had a tidy sum on it as well...!!!...onwards and upwards,,do you want tomorrows hot pick?
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:02 pm

shotleyskunk wrote:
    Pearso47 wrote:
    Pearso47 wrote:

Taxi for the guy who told you that tub of dog meat would win Keith !   Think it's still in the stalls !  
    Blackpool beach next time out !...my only saving grace is that it was The

Beehive selection in that race , i had a tidy sum on it as well...!!!...onwards and upwards,,do you want tomorrows hot pick?

Was backed in a bit so was surprised it did naff all !! Keep putting your info up bud, Always good to follow. Not even john wins every race ! Chuckle.
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:04 pm

GG.com forum has been updated, to its detrement, this has caused a migration from lots of members to a new forum and racing site EVERYTHING HORSE RACING , Also for Johns interest , they [as yet] do not seem to be as stringent GG regarding advertising paid for services
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:44 am

shotleyskunk wrote:GG.com forum has been updated, to its detrement, this has caused a migration from lots of members to a new forum and racing site EVERYTHING HORSE RACING , Also for Johns interest , they [as yet] do not seem to be as stringent  GG regarding advertising paid for services

Keith GG were stringent over moving from the forum not just paid for services , the early alerts were free at the time and they still were free for quite some time after we moved. I have had a quick look and havent been able to find the new forum but if anyone wants to give us a mention on there or anywhere else for that matter it would be appreciated. Very Happy
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:38 am

Admin wrote:
    shotleyskunk wrote:GG.com forum has been updated, to its detrement, this has caused a migration from lots of members to a new forum and racing site EVERYTHING HORSE RACING , Also for Johns interest , they [as yet] do not seem to be as stringent  GG regarding advertising paid for services

Keith GG were stringent over moving from the forum not just paid for services , the early alerts were free at the time and they still were free for quite some time after we moved. I have had a quick look and havent been able to find the new forum but if anyone wants to give us a mention on there or anywhere else for that matter it would be appreciated. Very Happy

everyinghorseracing.freeforums.net......is the link...yes everying....the th is missing
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:16 am

What a downgrade.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:47 pm

This will be interesting, 9 pts in 8.15 and 8.45 :p
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:19 pm

thegodlynub wrote:This will be interesting, 9 pts in 8.15 and 8.45 :p

8:15 Bahamian Heights Very Happy boom 12-1 , covers both races and a bit of profit
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:23 pm

Admin wrote:

8:15 Bahamian Heights Very Happy  boom 12-1 , covers both races and a bit of profit

What's Bahamaian heights all about ? Early alert is Elizona !
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:34 pm

Pearso47 wrote:
    Admin wrote:

8:15 Bahamian Heights Very Happy  boom 12-1 , covers both races and a bit of profit

What's Bahamaian heights all about ?   Early alert is Elizona !

its responce to thegodlynub who has all alerts inc all bee alerts and had 9 bets placed in 8:15 and 8:45 , Bahamaian heights was a 12-1 standard plus winner Very Happy

early alerts in profit today Simon thanks to a nice drift on Plagiarism Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:51 pm

that was interesting 12-1 and 6-1 winners for the bee so a good profit over both races Very Happy

sorry Simon the 12-1 early alert just missed out Sad
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:54 pm

FFS !!!   That's a joke.  Would have trousers £1,100 if that had got up !   A last race killer again
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:56 pm

Pearso47 wrote:FFS !!!   That's a joke.  Would have trousers £1,100 if that had got up !   A last race killer again

Can you post the bee results somewhere else. Not really interested in them or the results.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:03 pm

Pearso47 wrote:
    Pearso47 wrote:FFS !!!   That's a joke.  Would have trousers £1,100 if that had got up !   A last race killer again

Can you post the bee results somewhere else.  Not really interested in them or the results.

You still have a profit today on the earlys and its been another good month so dont be too upset Very Happy , thegodlynub posted the message and I'm not going to start policing the forum and telling people where to post their messages
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:13 pm

Admin wrote:
    Pearso47 wrote:

Can you post the bee results somewhere else.  Not really interested in them or the results.

You still have a profit today on the earlys and its been another good month so dont be too upset  Very Happy , thegodlynub posted the message and I'm not going to start policing the forum and telling people where to post their messages

You have in the past ! This is the early alerts feedback section, why would anyone wanna read about winning horses from others systems beating horses you've given out on the earlies ? Think it's a fair point !!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:19 pm

boom for standard plus alerts Silver Rainbow wins at 16-1 Very Happy

nice finish to the day
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:45 pm

Sorry guys, I only posted it here as I included earlys in my pts aswell. I'll post in the bee post in the future. Well done admin came out of the cinema to find 3 nice winners. :p
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:50 pm

Can we have a P&L on the Night Bee,please?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:43 am

richard s wrote:Can we have a P&L on the Night Bee,please?

started a new testing area and posted results so far , the night bee is really a work progress but I'm sure we will get it running at a profit with a few more filters and tweaking Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:48 am

Pearso47 wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    Pearso47 wrote:

You still have a profit today on the earlys and its been another good month so dont be too upset  Very Happy , thegodlynub posted the message and I'm not going to start policing the forum and telling people where to post their messages

You have in the past !  This is the early alerts feedback section,  why would anyone wanna read about winning horses from others systems beating horses you've given out on the earlies ?   Think it's a fair point !!  

I have started a separate bee hive feedback category for members to post all things bee , if they do or not is really up to them and in the case of the thegodlynubs post it fell into both alert types Very Happy
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:15 pm

There was a post a while back about backing in L63's and cashing out if one or two winners were found early, and this set me thinking, a rare and dangerous event. I used a plan years ago to try to improve the profit on short priced favourites. I backed 7 races each suitable day in 7 yankees, as follows:
    ABCF
    ABDE
    ACEG
    ADFG
    BCDG
    BEFG
    CDEF
    Total outlay 77 points, compared with 120 for the full cover Goliath bet. I lost all the five folds upwards but have 42 doubles as opposed to 21 with the Goliath. There are 28 trebles(35) and 7 four folds(also 35). With just 2 winners, the yankees guarantee 2 doubles. With 3 winners, odds are 1/4 on finding a treble. As a minimum, 3 winners gives 6 doubles, and often a treble as well. 4 winners, the odds are 4/1 against landing the yankee but even if you miss out you will score 3 trebles and 12 doubles. 5 winners guarantees an all correct yankee with loads of double and trebles to back it up as the winners repeat across the various bets.

I thought I would see what happened if I resurrected the system with the earlies and adding in a night bee or two if needed to make up the numbers. On Saturday, Plagiarised went in early at 8/1 and I could have cashed out all the 4 bets it appeared in for a good profit. In fact I cashed only one, giving an immediate recovery of all stakes plus a 10% or so profit. As it turned out, I had only one other winner, Huntsmans Close, which landed one double. (the bet I cashed out would have provided the second double). Overall, though, promising. Worth noting that 6/7 were placed.

I was not around to cash out todays bets, but Argus, Well Painted, and the non runner from the earlies returned a nice enough profit. Again, lots of placed horses at decent prices.

I think there may be some mileage in this, particularly if a big priced animal scores early when there can be guaranteed profits from the cash out. Although the early strike rate is not that high, prices are good so I may swap to L15s with a firm that pays 3 x odds for one winner. 2 winners at 5/1 would return 36x2=72 for the two doubles, 12 points for the singles associated with them, and 16x4=64 for the 3x5/1 odds return on the 4 L15s that have only one winner.

If prices/runners per race suit, maybe e/w could be wise.

I know some of you guys spend a lot of time snapping up the value as the bees come in, and would be well placed to take advantage of cashing out. I am seldom around to be able to do that but will continue a cautious small stake toe in the water and see how it goes. I think the strike rate may be too low to prosper greatly but of course John does put a batch together from time to time and the returns would be huge.

Constructive comment welcomed....
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:35 pm

with neither the early alerts or the night bee flying yesterday, I used my own
    selections in e/w Lucky 15s. Came up with two winners and four placed horses and a decent profit on the day. Fly in the ointment was Water Thief, which had been backed in from 12s to 4s last night but never looked like getting in the frame.

Onwards and upwards...
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:52 pm

richard s wrote:There was a post a while back about backing in L63's and cashing out if one or two winners were found early, and this set me thinking, a rare and dangerous event. I used a plan years ago to try to improve the profit on short priced favourites. I backed 7 races each suitable day in 7 yankees, as follows:
    ABCF
    ABDE
    ACEG
    ADFG
    BCDG
    BEFG
    CDEF
    Total outlay 77 points, compared with 120 for the full cover Goliath bet. I lost all the five folds upwards but have 42 doubles as opposed to 21 with the Goliath. There are 28 trebles(35) and 7 four folds(also 35). With just 2 winners, the yankees guarantee 2 doubles. With 3 winners, odds are 1/4 on finding a treble. As a minimum, 3 winners gives 6 doubles, and often a treble as well. 4 winners, the odds are 4/1 against landing the yankee but even if you miss out you will score 3 trebles and 12 doubles. 5 winners guarantees an all correct yankee with loads of double and trebles to back it up as the winners repeat across the various bets.

I thought I would see what happened if I resurrected the system with the earlies and adding in a night bee or two if needed to make up the numbers. On Saturday, Plagiarised went in early at 8/1 and I could have cashed out all the 4 bets it appeared in for a good profit. In fact I cashed only one, giving an immediate recovery of all stakes plus a 10% or so profit. As it turned out, I had only one other winner, Huntsmans Close, which landed one double. (the bet I cashed out would have provided the second double). Overall, though, promising. Worth noting that 6/7 were placed.

I was not around to cash out todays bets, but Argus, Well Painted, and the non runner from the earlies returned a nice enough profit. Again, lots of placed horses at decent prices.

I think there may be some mileage in this, particularly if a big priced animal scores early when there can be guaranteed profits from the cash out. Although the early strike rate is not that high, prices are good so I may swap to L15s with a firm that pays 3 x odds for one winner. 2 winners at 5/1 would return 36x2=72 for the two doubles, 12 points for the singles associated with them, and 16x4=64 for the 3x5/1 odds return on the 4 L15s that have only one winner.

If prices/runners per race suit, maybe e/w could be wise.

I know some of you guys spend a lot of time snapping up the value as the bees come in, and would be well placed to take advantage of cashing out. I am seldom around to be able to do that but will continue a cautious small stake toe in the water and see how it goes. I think the strike rate may be too low to prosper greatly but of course John does put a batch together from time to time and the returns would be huge.

Constructive comment welcomed....

Well today nearly proved again the power of the 15, 31, 63 cash out acca. First horse winning at 11/2 on the 63 ( one non runner ) offered £500 cash out, 2nd race we just lost out on an 8/1 winner which would have made it 2/2 and my guess considering the total payout was 200k would have offered a cash out of maybe 2-3k ! This is not something that only happens once a year, many times I've been one race away from a decent offer or cash out ! Well worth the looking into and it makes the winnings on the singles look like chicken feed !
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:00 pm

Where the he'll has gg forums gone? I thought they were migrating to gg.Co.UK forums? Can't find this anywhere.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:09 am