Gv tips - Horse racing tips


    Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Share

    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 152
    Join date : 2014-06-15
    Age : 61
    Location : shotley bridge

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by shotleyskunk on Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:38 am

    thegodlynub wrote:Where the he'll has gg forums gone? I thought they were migrating to gg.Co.UK forums? Can't find this anywhere.
    .
    Migrated to........... everythinghorseracing.co.uk.

    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 221
    Join date : 2014-06-22
    Age : 51
    Location : Herne Bay, kent.

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Pearso47 on Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:18 pm

    2nd.....winner......winner.....2nd ! Great day on the early alerts and could've been a monster on the lucky 15 ! Nice one.

    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 167
    Join date : 2014-05-11

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by richard s on Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:07 pm

    well done John, brilliant tipping.

    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 221
    Join date : 2014-06-22
    Age : 51
    Location : Herne Bay, kent.

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Pearso47 on Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:37 pm

    That's how you smash a Saturday people ! Who's the daddy !!! Bosh. 8/1. Cha ching.

    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 152
    Join date : 2014-06-15
    Age : 61
    Location : shotley bridge

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by shotleyskunk on Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:18 pm

    Pearso47 wrote:That's how you smash a Saturday people !   Who's the daddy !!!   Bosh.  8/1.    Cha ching.


    ,
    Good day on the Earlys,,,the Hive and the Earlys got done out of a really massive day today by 2 photos that went against us .

    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 221
    Join date : 2014-06-22
    Age : 51
    Location : Herne Bay, kent.

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Pearso47 on Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:35 pm

    shotleyskunk wrote:
    Pearso47 wrote:That's how you smash a Saturday people !   Who's the daddy !!!   Bosh.  8/1.    Cha ching.


    ,
    Good day on the Earlys,,,the Hive and the Earlys got done out of a really massive day today by 2 photos that went against us  .

    well nearly scored big time yesterday on the early alerts and two good priced winners and some 2nd's. Really in the groove at the moment without smashing a 20 plus day but that's coming.

    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 152
    Join date : 2014-06-15
    Age : 61
    Location : shotley bridge

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by shotleyskunk on Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:20 am

    Hi , i know not all of you follow the BeeHive system that John has created, and i am not going to tell anyone what to do and what not to do,....... but i will give advice.
    Get onboard with Beehive Early , Starter, Standard, Standardplus selections, as soon as possible . Regardless of whether you have the time or you find it difficult , or you have limited resources, just do it.The financial rewards are so great , that the effort becomes insignificant. Do this for 1 month...then come back to me and make a comment...just 1 month , and the penny will drop. If finances are tight, even £5 a selection will soon produce £100's of profit.
    This is the end of my advice, take onboard if you want, if not then fair enough,,,just do it for 4 weeks ...and then make a reply....cheers and good luck Keith

    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 221
    Join date : 2014-06-22
    Age : 51
    Location : Herne Bay, kent.

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Pearso47 on Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:46 pm

    Brilliant. Another profitable day on the early alerts ! Although the system can hit poor patches it really is top class.

    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 221
    Join date : 2014-06-22
    Age : 51
    Location : Herne Bay, kent.

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Pearso47 on Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:06 pm

    Well i was gonna say I'm surprised there was only 3 selections from all those meetings today but two winners @ 7/1 soon shut me up ! Brilliant info again. Many thanks.

    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 152
    Join date : 2014-06-15
    Age : 61
    Location : shotley bridge

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by shotleyskunk on Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:50 pm

    Pearso47 wrote:Well i was gonna say I'm surprised there was only 3 selections from all those meetings today but two winners @ 7/1 soon shut me up !   Brilliant info again.  Many thanks.
    .
    .
    Yes congrats on the Earlys today John, Hive is smashing it today also with several races to run..# another big payday !

    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 250
    Join date : 2014-08-14

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by thegodlynub on Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:25 pm

    Great day so far, did a £10 double on the 2 earlys which was tasty. Nights got owned tho :p

    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 152
    Join date : 2014-06-15
    Age : 61
    Location : shotley bridge

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by shotleyskunk on Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:58 pm

    A few quid donation today is in order on this god day to keep the luck going,,dig deep chaps if you can..i sent some earlier,,,as it happens Pro level had a stinker , so John will probably the only one who actually lost today

    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 167
    Join date : 2014-05-11

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by richard s on Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:50 pm

    Just to be boring, the rule 4 on the Irish Oaks was 5%, so if you had BOG it should have been settled as 15/2 less the R4 rather than 7/1.

    Great tipping nonetheless. Some of the bees also did well although the night bee lost her way quite badly. I had luckily already decided to reduce stakes on these so not too severely damaged. John is tweaking criteria and I think I will steer a cautious course until this has refined a bit more.

    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 221
    Join date : 2014-06-22
    Age : 51
    Location : Herne Bay, kent.

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Pearso47 on Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:52 pm

    richard s wrote:Just to be boring, the rule 4 on the Irish Oaks was 5%, so if you had BOG it should have been settled as 15/2 less the R4 rather than 7/1.

    Great tipping nonetheless. Some of the bees also did well although the night bee lost her way quite badly. I had luckily already decided to reduce stakes on these so not too severely damaged. John is tweaking criteria and I think I will steer a cautious course until this has refined a bit more.


    Bet365 paid me 7's so well happy with that.

    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 167
    Join date : 2014-05-11

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by richard s on Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:01 pm

    Nice return, and I think 365 were only 7/1 when I was online last night, because I took 15/2 with PP. So they have settled you correctly. If you had got the 15/2, £10 would have returned £75 less 5%,i.e. £3.75, giving you £71.25 rather than £70.

    I only mentioned it for the sake of accuracy with John's LSP. Great day though!

    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 221
    Join date : 2014-06-22
    Age : 51
    Location : Herne Bay, kent.

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Pearso47 on Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:22 pm

    Wow !   Strawberry Martini ran a blinder at a very nice price.  Well played that man ! afro

    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 152
    Join date : 2014-06-15
    Age : 61
    Location : shotley bridge

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by shotleyskunk on Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:55 pm

    Pearso47 wrote:Wow !   Strawberry Martini ran a blinder at a very nice price.  Well played that man ! afro
    .
    .
    Yes ..a great selection John, lead all the way from stalls to post.[like a hare at the dogs.] cat .and a nice price..another couple tomorrow if you dont mind. cyclops Arrow Razz

    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 221
    Join date : 2014-06-22
    Age : 51
    Location : Herne Bay, kent.

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Pearso47 on Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:57 pm

    shotleyskunk wrote:
    Pearso47 wrote:Wow !   Strawberry Martini ran a blinder at a very nice price.  Well played that man ! afro
    .
    .
    Yes ..a great selection John, lead all the way from stalls to post.[like a hare at the dogs.] cat .and a nice price..another couple  tomorrow if you dont mind. cyclops Arrow Razz


    First show it went out to 7's !! Shame that didn't stick. Amazing how johns system picks those horses out ! Wish i knew the secret What a Face

    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 221
    Join date : 2014-06-22
    Age : 51
    Location : Herne Bay, kent.

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Pearso47 on Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:31 pm

    Wow !! Hope everyone was on putting green today ! 14's into 7/2 and strolled it ! The power of the system right there my friends ! Laughing

    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 221
    Join date : 2014-06-22
    Age : 51
    Location : Herne Bay, kent.

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Pearso47 on Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:03 pm

    Well !    Gonna struggle to put tomorrow's early alerts into an acca !    All one of them affraid


    Scrub that ! NR !

    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 221
    Join date : 2014-06-22
    Age : 51
    Location : Herne Bay, kent.

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Pearso47 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:03 pm

    What is going on with racing at the moment !!! Short priced early alerts beaten by 20/1 and 33/1 shots ! What's the point ?

    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 250
    Join date : 2014-08-14

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by thegodlynub on Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:12 pm

    The only rule I give myself is I don't back anything under 3/1 as I don't see it profitable or for the beehive if it tips more than 2 in a race I cashout, ive not really looked if it's profitable long term but seems like the beehive loses when it has 3 or more tips in 1 race or it brings in a short fav. I should check the results for both systems but I've gotten into my rule now haha.

    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 221
    Join date : 2014-06-22
    Age : 51
    Location : Herne Bay, kent.

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Pearso47 on Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:15 pm

    thegodlynub wrote:The only rule I give myself is I don't back anything under 3/1 as I don't see it profitable or for the beehive if it tips more than 2 in a race I cashout, ive not really looked if it's profitable long term but seems like the beehive loses when it has 3 or more tips in 1 race or it brings in a short fav. I should check the results for both systems but I've gotten into my rule now haha.


    Well in the year or so I've been following the early alerts the feeling I've got is the short priced alerts strike rate is poor so you've done the right thing. I no longer back under 2/1 and it's saved me some points but the last 3 weeks have been strange, feels like I've been running on the spot, we've made profit on the early alerts but it's been slow.

    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 250
    Join date : 2014-08-14

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by thegodlynub on Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:25 pm

    I think it's because 90% of wins are from favs and 2nd favs. I've never seen so much winning. But when your on them a massive outsider comes along and beats you :p

    Im sure we'll be booming again shortly :p

    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 221
    Join date : 2014-06-22
    Age : 51
    Location : Herne Bay, kent.

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Pearso47 on Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:29 pm

    thegodlynub wrote:I think it's because 90% of wins are from favs and 2nd favs. I've never seen so much winning. But when your on them a massive outsider comes along and beats you :p

    Im sure we'll be booming again shortly :p


    Exactly, I've been given short priced tips left right and centre and watch as they smash in, then the minute i jump on and back something a 33/1 shot kicks my arse on a photo !! Painful.


    Welcome to the world of betting !!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:57 am