Gv tips - Horse racing tips

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gv tips - Horse racing tips

+12
richard s
Admin
GILLY56
Poz
davewp
GLENN1
shotleyskunk
winner1
grabut
Brad2908
jazzy
mugpunter
16 posters

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback - Page 30 Empty Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Post by shotleyskunk Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:18 pm

Pearso47 wrote:
    thegodlynub wrote:I think it's because 90% of wins are from favs and 2nd favs. I've never seen so much winning. But when your on them a massive outsider comes along and beats you :p

Im sure we'll be booming again shortly :p

Exactly,  I've been given short priced tips left right and centre and watch as they smash in,  then the minute i jump on and back something a 33/1 shot kicks my arse on a photo !!    Painful.

Welcome to the world of betting !!
    If you follow the Beehive Simon, chances are the 33/1 and the 20/1 shots will have your money on it as well.....the answers are all here...nowhere else ..HERE ...Good luck K
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback - Page 30 Empty Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Post by thegodlynub Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:02 pm

Personally I think backing prices that large will just get you banned quicker, but I may be incorrect.
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:23 pm

thegodlynub wrote:Personally I think backing prices that large will just get you banned quicker, but I may be incorrect.

Certainly will my friend, also the 20/1 and 33/1 shots that won weren't backed in and as that's how the bee works I'm doubting I'd have been on them. At least Saturday was a decent day.
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:42 pm

thegodlynub wrote:Personally I think backing prices that large will just get you banned quicker, but I may be incorrect.
    You are absolutely right, i have just lost my 365...but why have i lost it?...because i have been taking £1000s from it..upgraded to Gold...3 days ago...the £2k banked in those 3 days has helped a lot..The answers are here guys..ask the questions ..have patience...watch all you online accounts close almost daily..but make big money..All the answers are here.
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:50 pm

shotleyskunk wrote:
    You are absolutely right, i have just lost my 365...but why have i lost it?...because i have been taking £1000s from it..upgraded to Gold...3 days ago...the £2k banked in those 3 days has helped a lot..The answers are here guys..ask the  questions ..have patience...watch all you online accounts close almost daily..but make big money..All the answers are here.

Keith ! Has John got you on the payroll or something !!! He doesn't need advertising with you around. Glad you've made profit but there's risks with it and as I've said countless times the bee isn't viable for most people. As you know, I've done it 3 times and lost shit loads every time. If you're not greedy you can make good money from the early alerts without the outlay you need for the bees !! Think that'll do me.
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:01 pm

Pearso47 wrote:
    shotleyskunk wrote:
    You are absolutely right, i have just lost my 365...but why have i lost it?...because i have been taking £1000s from it..upgraded to Gold...3 days ago...the £2k banked in those 3 days has helped a lot..The answers are here guys..ask the  questions ..have patience...watch all you online accounts close almost daily..but make big money..All the answers are here.

Keith !  Has John got you on the payroll or something !!!  He doesn't need advertising with you around.  Glad you've made profit but there's risks with it and as I've said countless times the bee isn't viable for most people.  As you know,  I've done it 3 times and lost shit loads every time.  If you're not greedy you can make good money from the early alerts without the outlay you need for the bees !!   Think that'll do me.
    No risks, i put £500 into my sons acc and signed him up for the early, starter, standard and plus alerts, i did this less than a month ago..starting him at £5 a punt...accounts are over £2k...his bets tommorow kick off at £20 a punt...records going back almost a year show an easy 30 points weekly profit ..this will make him on average £600 weekly....yes i am on Johns payroll...only he does not pay me ...The bookies do....my lad sent me the £500 starter back tonight.
    We keep in touch when something good comes along....i just sometimes have to keep reminding you,...love and kisses xx
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:06 pm

shotleyskunk wrote:
    Pearso47 wrote:
    shotleyskunk wrote:

Keith !  Has John got you on the payroll or something !!!  He doesn't need advertising with you around.  Glad you've made profit but there's risks with it and as I've said countless times the bee isn't viable for most people.  As you know,  I've done it 3 times and lost shit loads every time.  If you're not greedy you can make good money from the early alerts without the outlay you need for the bees !!   Think that'll do me.
    No risks, i put £500 into my sons acc and signed him up for the early, starter, standard and plus alerts, i did this less than a month ago..starting him at £5 a punt...accounts are over £2k...his bets tommorow kick off at £20 a punt...records going back almost a year show an easy 30 points weekly profit ..this will make him on average £600 weekly....yes i am on Johns payroll...only he does not pay me ...The bookies do....my lad sent me the £500 starter back tonight.
                    We keep in touch when something good comes along....i just sometimes have to keep reminding you,...love and kisses xx

Guess i must have just been unlucky then.....all 3 times ! affraid
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:13 pm

Pearso47 wrote:
    shotleyskunk wrote:
    Pearso47 wrote:
    shotleyskunk wrote:

Guess i must have just been unlucky then.....all 3 times !    affraid
    Yes you were unlucky, but its long term Simon. my only advice is try it..,,,the emoticon you chose was 'affraid',...dont be
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:20 pm

shotleyskunk wrote:
    Pearso47 wrote:
    shotleyskunk wrote:
    Pearso47 wrote:
    shotleyskunk wrote:

Guess i must have just been unlucky then.....all 3 times !    affraid
    Yes you were unlucky, but its long term Simon. my only advice is try it..,,,the emoticon you chose was 'affraid',...dont be

Afraid/Shock horror !!!! Enough said !
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:11 pm

shotleyskunk wrote:

That's fine, but if your running out of accounts you will milk the bookies for alot more cash excluding these massive prices - long term more cash because we will run out of accounts :p if you don't mind me asking how much can you get with your bet365 and William hill, I bet it's alot less than mine.

shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:22 pm

thegodlynub wrote:
    shotleyskunk wrote:

That's fine, but if your running out of accounts you will milk the bookies for alot more cash excluding these massive prices - long term more cash because we will run out of accounts :p if you don't mind me asking how much can you get with your bet365 and William hill, I bet it's alot less than mine.

365 10k...coral ..6k....boyles...£2k....Fred ..1k....Totesport [Fred]..£1k...10bet ..£1k...Ladbrokes...£4k...Sky..4k...Stan James 1k...888 ...1k...all closed...am playing with whats left..hit Hills and Vic for a fair bit this weekend...moving onto girlfriends accounts soon...plus 'The Shops' !..the above is the amounts withdrawn in 2014/2015 before accounts closed or restricted badly
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:28 pm

Oh fair enough, very very hard to believe you achieved that much from Ladbroke and Stan James tho. I very much doubt you could repeat that with those mongs now because they ban you after 3 bets
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:29 pm

thegodlynub wrote:
    shotleyskunk wrote:

Also there is a big argument to play the exchanges on odds over 10-1 , if prices are available, i am looking into that now...as the bookies hate big payouts when standardpus bets land, and traders start sniffing
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:34 pm

thegodlynub wrote:Oh fair enough, very very hard to believe you achieved that much from Ladbroke and Stan James tho. I very much doubt you could repeat that with those mongs now because they ban you after 3 bets
    My Ladbrokes account was ancient, i used it for football betting,,,they took hundreds off me over the years, so they let me run with it longer than than most...Stan only stopped when i hit them for a couple of big numbers, when they were slow to react...i'm sure you and i got banned on the same bet...a 7-1 punt when the rest of the market was on 4's
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:37 pm

That was my point, big price winners not good for the account but you seem to be doing brilliantly with them. I do plus alerts on the accounts that have had bog removed because the chances are plus alerts rarely ever drift. Also not sure if anyone has noticed when bog has been removed it seems you can earn unlimited amount of cash, my betvictor is currently loling, seems like no one is watching me anymore.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:39 pm

shotleyskunk wrote:
    thegodlynub wrote:
    shotleyskunk wrote:

Also there is a big argument to play the exchanges on odds over 10-1 , if prices are available, i am looking into that now...as the bookies hate big payouts when standardpus bets land, and traders start sniffing

Let me know how the exchange goes, will be interesting.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:44 pm

Like I was saying about outsiders, backed Alfram Blue with William hill and because he was backed so heavy, account blocked. Worse of all it was NR.

I wonder how much you could get by just backing starter alerts b4 getting restricted.
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:48 pm

Doing these early alerts recently is like running on a treadmill ! Loads of effort and sweating but going nowhere !
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:51 pm

I think all systems have the same backbone so normally they do well together, hence many systems picking the same horse. Could be completely incorrect tho. But it very much seems so.
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:55 pm

thegodlynub wrote:I think all systems have the same backbone so normally they do well together, hence many systems picking the same horse. Could be completely incorrect tho. But it very much seems so.

Yeah probably, they're maybe on the same lines. Very frustrating this 2 points up. 2 points down stuff !
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:32 pm

I'm not sure what to do tomorrow Very Happy it's Saturday and there's 9 meetings :p it's either going to be amazing or worse day ever.
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:34 pm

thegodlynub wrote:I'm not sure what to do tomorrow Very Happy it's Saturday and there's 9 meetings :p it's either going to be amazing or worse day ever.

That's Saturday's in a nutshell bud, they can be a shit or bust days ! Just gotta believe in the system and go with it.
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:39 pm

Great job today, John, the early alerts lucky pin does the business again. Outstanding tipping.
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:36 am

richard s wrote:Great job today, John, the early alerts lucky pin does the business again. Outstanding tipping.

Yep. We was due a good day ! Nice one.
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:25 pm

Early alerts break through the 800 points profit barrier. Take a look at the naps table or the press challenge table in the RP and appreciate the level of achievement this represents. Simply a brilliant system.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:31 am