Gv tips - Horse racing tips

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gv tips - Horse racing tips

+12
richard s
Admin
GILLY56
Poz
davewp
GLENN1
shotleyskunk
winner1
grabut
Brad2908
jazzy
mugpunter
16 posters

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback - Page 18 Empty Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Post by richard s Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:22 pm

Blue Dog down to 10/1 across the board!!
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback - Page 18 Empty Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Post by thegodlynub Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:27 am

7 out of 11 o.O pretty tasty day that was :p

Blue dog down was 16/1 with betfair but wasn't for very long.

Well let's hope for 5/5 Very Happy

Early's going to own all 3 alerts combined :p
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:08 pm

Poor day ! Yet again when we're in front we get run down and when we're chasing down we don't get there ! Hopefully things will turn around soon.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:12 pm

Pearso47 wrote:Poor day !   Yet again when we're in front we get run down and when we're chasing down we don't get there !    Hopefully things will turn around soon.

Plenty of time this month to turn it around , lets see if we can start to turn them 2nds into winners Very Happy
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:21 pm

Admin wrote:
    Pearso47 wrote:Poor day !   Yet again when we're in front we get run down and when we're chasing down we don't get there !    Hopefully things will turn around soon.

Plenty of time this month to turn it around , lets see if we can start to turn them 2nds into winners Very Happy

Yep, plenty of time john, don't think ive ever had so many 2nd's in such a short space of time. Racing can be cruel at times. Onwards and upwards.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:34 pm

Tho it is the start of the month the last 3 weeks have been a rollercoaster. I'll be jumping to the side until the booms start coming in. I'm pretty pissed the fact that betfair and Ladbrokes have restricted my stake to £0.50-£1 when I'm -£700 with them. Why restrict a losser when their making money from me.
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:05 am

Times are tough but we've been here before and John has always pulled through it. I know how you feel but the law of sod states that the day you back off is the day they all win. Why not try some small multiples, which protect the bank while still promising good returns if a few go in. I tend to do this routinely, keeping total multiples stake to 0.50points. At this level it can do no serious damage and the return can be brilliant, as when I landed a 4/4Yankee a few weeks back. If there are a lot of selections, which to me is more than 5, I divide them as nearly as possible in half and cover both groups separately. If there is a big priced selection I will put it in both groups, even if it means reducing unit stakes. I have come to realize that when John tips 10/1plus shots they often do the business.
    dibble
    Novice
    Novice

Post by dibble Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:29 am

thegodlynub wrote:Tho it is the start of the month the last 3 weeks have been a rollercoaster. I'll be jumping to the side until the booms start coming in. I'm pretty pissed the fact that betfair and Ladbrokes have restricted my stake to £0.50-£1 when I'm -£700 with them. Why restrict a losser when their making money from me.

Not being funny, but how come you're down so much when this place has been making such good profits ?
    Or have you only recently started backing these, in which case why not ditch whatever is costing you money and sticking to the advices on here.
    Have you read the betting rules section on here - it may help.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:56 pm

dibble wrote:
    thegodlynub wrote:Tho it is the start of the month the last 3 weeks have been a rollercoaster. I'll be jumping to the side until the booms start coming in. I'm pretty pissed the fact that betfair and Ladbrokes have restricted my stake to £0.50-£1 when I'm -£700 with them. Why restrict a losser when their making money from me.

Not being funny, but how come you're down so much when this place has been making such good profits ?
    Or have you only recently started backing these, in which case why not ditch whatever is costing you money and sticking to the advices on here.

Sorry, maybe it wasn't clear with me, I'm not down overall, I'm way up, I ment I was down with Ladbrokes and betfair by around £700. My point was that they restrict accounts even if your losing which I find a bit lol unless they don't like the fact I get early prices all the time.
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:57 pm

thegodlynub wrote:
    dibble wrote:

Sorry, maybe it wasn't clear with me, I'm not down overall, I'm way up, I ment I was down with Ladbrokes and betfair by around £700. My point was that they restrict accounts even if your losing which I find a bit lol unless they don't like the fact I get early prices all the time.
    Ladbrokes , bet888, and boyles have put restrictions on my account..i got round the 888 one by backing 4/5 horses at sp, and account returned to normal, i read online that this can work, and with 888 it has. Ladbrokes however are complete sods, and my max punt is 50p
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:50 pm

2 from 2, nice work, John.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:44 pm

Well done today admin nearly 2/2 with massive winners.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:54 pm

Nice to get 3 winners! Shame about rule 4 35% and 30% on the 2 horses.
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:07 pm

Massive rule4's today. Both mine were 35p in the £. Don't think the PL is right.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:11 pm

Pearso47 wrote:Massive rule4's today.  Both mine were 35p in the £.   Don't think the PL is right.  

changed p/l to include r4s , not sure if I have applied them to the correct horses though.

If there are any rule 4s please let me know horse name and reduction factor

thanks
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:20 pm

John, the rule 4's were on the 3-05 and the 4-35.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:51 pm

Well done today, 4 of the big prices you tipped got backed like crazy , 3 went into favs and the other 2nd fav. 12/1 to 4/1 was boss.
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:20 pm

Check the p/l on early alerts John...we are in profit today ..not a loss ..athough figures are correct.
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:23 pm

Excellent result today John. Shows how hard you work, because a lot of people would have skipped past Knock a Hand on the basis of the UP and nearly 2 months off. Drilling down , though, the horse was dropping back from G1 to G3, which is the level he wins at, the trainer does well at Carlisle, and the horse does well on soft and heavy ground, so at 12/1 it was an attractive proposition.

Well done also for avoiding a return to the Blue Dog, which snatched defeat from the jaws of victory today. Top tipping.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:57 pm

shotleyskunk wrote:Check the p/l on early alerts John...we are in profit today ..not a loss ..athough figures are correct.

Thanks Keith , I have changed to a profit Very Happy
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:37 pm

Well done admin, think profit should show 8pts :p shame about at reception defo looked like the winner, think something was wrong with his horse.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:39 pm

thegodlynub wrote:Well done admin, think profit should show 8pts :p shame about at reception defo looked like the winner, think something was wrong with his horse.

Thanks , I have added the extra point Very Happy
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:47 pm

Did anyone see brain power win the 5.10? Now that was pretty damn impressive considering he did nothing but sit there. I know hardly nothing about horse racing, but aren't there stronger groups for better horses? No way that should of been in that race.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:41 pm

thegodlynub wrote:Did anyone see brain power win the 5.10? Now that was pretty damn impressive considering he did nothing but sit there. I know hardly nothing about horse racing, but aren't there stronger groups for better horses? No way that should of been in that race.

Didnt see the race but it alerted as a standard plus alert at 9:10am at 9-1 and went off at 11/4.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:12 pm

I'm not on the bee hive so I wasn't aware of the tip it picked up, are the bee hive alerts and early alerts from the same system or completely different? Well done with that tip tho because it really was a great horse unless the rest of the field were poor, one of the two :p

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:44 am