Gv tips - Horse racing tips

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gv tips - Horse racing tips

+12
richard s
Admin
GILLY56
Poz
davewp
GLENN1
shotleyskunk
winner1
grabut
Brad2908
jazzy
mugpunter
16 posters

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback - Page 27 Empty Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Post by thegodlynub Tue May 26, 2015 12:54 pm

Anyone had any Bee tips from standard or standardplus? I've had a few from starter but not from the other two.
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback - Page 27 Empty Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Post by shotleyskunk Tue May 26, 2015 1:19 pm

thegodlynub wrote:Anyone had any Bee tips from standard or standardplus? I've had a few from starter but not from the other two.
    Just starters. but the pro side is sending alerts out, so other will follow ...touch wood
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:24 pm

Wow ! A 10/1 winner is a great way to start a weeks punting. Top man john, the early alerts are hitting the heights again.
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:38 pm

Cracking day on the early alerts ! Good winners at good prices and the two losers came 2nd so it was nearly a clean up job. Cheers john.
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:19 pm

Pearso47 wrote:Cracking day on the early alerts !   Good winners at good prices and the two losers came 2nd so it was nearly a clean up job.   Cheers john.
    60 plus points up across the board, early, starter, standard and standard plus,...i mega payday Simon
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:34 pm

shotleyskunk wrote:
    Pearso47 wrote:Cracking day on the early alerts !   Good winners at good prices and the two losers came 2nd so it was nearly a clean up job.   Cheers john.
    60 plus points up across the board, early, starter, standard and standard plus,...i mega payday Simon

Drinks on you then Keith. 8-)
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:31 pm

Fabulous tipping John, well done indeed.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:58 pm

The earlys are on super fire! Well done again.
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:07 pm

thegodlynub wrote:The earlys are on super fire! Well done again.

This is unreal !! Come on. 10/1. 4/1. 3/1 and 3/1 winners ! I know john deserves a holiday and the man is a legend in my book BUT !! He does pick his moments. Everything comes close or wins ! John ! Don't go buddy !!!! Stay, don't go away and enjoy yourself and have fun, stay here with us and fill our pockets. affraid
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:11 pm

Pearso47 wrote:

This is unreal !!    Come on.  10/1. 4/1. 3/1 and 3/1 winners !   I know john deserves a holiday and the man is a legend in my book BUT !!  He does pick his moments.   Everything comes close or wins !    John !   Don't go buddy !!!!  Stay,  don't go away and enjoy yourself and have fun,  stay here with us and fill our pockets.  affraid
    Johns on fire at the moment, we knew last year he has a knack for picking flat winners, today and the last few days , has show he is without doubt the very best in the biz.....sods law hes pizzzzzed off !
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:31 pm

shotleyskunk wrote:
    Pearso47 wrote:

This is unreal !!    Come on.  10/1. 4/1. 3/1 and 3/1 winners !   I know john deserves a holiday and the man is a legend in my book BUT !!  He does pick his moments.   Everything comes close or wins !    John !   Don't go buddy !!!!  Stay,  don't go away and enjoy yourself and have fun,  stay here with us and fill our pockets.  affraid
    Johns on fire at the moment, we knew last year he has a knack for picking flat winners, today and the last few days , has show he is without doubt the very best in the biz.....sods law hes pizzzzzed off !

Spot on Keith, when this system hits the bullseye it's a money printing excercise ! We was here last year and although there's been shit times we both knew deep down it would fire again. Just wish the fella didn't like a holiday so much bounce
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:14 pm

Haha I do feel that he's going on holiday at a bad time as he's in such good form but he deserves this holiday :p tho I was hoping to see his Ascot picks but nvm :p I will go solo :p
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:51 pm

Be wary, remember even John had a horrendous Cheltenham festival. The high profile meetings can be a graveyard for punters so let's not dissipate the profit we have accumulated!
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:14 pm

richard s wrote:Be wary, remember even John had a horrendous Cheltenham festival. The high profile meetings can be a graveyard for punters so let's not dissipate the profit we have accumulated!

I've had a small wager on Ascot but you're spot on, the big meetings really need to be avoided ! Had a go on sole power and Able Friend tomorrow but that'll be it. I'll keep the powder dry for the return of the " holiday kid "
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:07 pm

All bee hive users should also have had a welcome email for the new alerts screen / member login area. If you havent received you welcome email check your junk. You can now view all you alerts and sort by
    Race Alert Time Runner Bet Fred William Hill Coral Group Bookie Odds
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:36 pm

Have a day off !! Four 2nd's on the spin ! Couldn't do that if you tried !!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:42 pm

Pearso47 wrote:Have a day off !!    Four 2nd's on the spin !    Couldn't do that if you tried !!!  

I wont be having a day off until I find you a winner Simon Very Happy thought the new night bee would have been of interest to you?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:51 pm

Pearso47 wrote:Have a day off !!    Four 2nd's on the spin !    Couldn't do that if you tried !!!  

theres a winner for you Simon , now todays bets are covered you can put you feet up and relax Very Happy

Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:22 pm

Unreal John !!   Those two 2nd's last night cost me packet on my lucky 63 !   The big one is coming buddy,  i can feel it.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:31 pm

Pearso47 wrote:Unreal John !!   Those two 2nd's last night cost me packet on my lucky 63 !   The big one is coming buddy,  i can feel it.

Best of luck getting all winners on a L63 , I havent had a L63 win myself but then again I very rarely do them, we have had 4 winners on L15s a few times , all 6 winners at a jackpot meeting and I only did place pot Sad and various yankees etc but now I very rarely bother with such bets , I will have to go through life having never had a winning L63 or scoop 6 Very Happy
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:49 pm

Admin wrote:
    Pearso47 wrote:Unreal John !!   Those two 2nd's last night cost me packet on my lucky 63 !   The big one is coming buddy,  i can feel it.

Best of luck getting all winners on a L63 , I havent had a L63 win myself but then again I very rarely do them, we have had 4 winners on L15s a few times , all 6 winners at a jackpot meeting and I only did place pot Sad and various yankees etc but now I very rarely bother with such bets , I will have to go through life having never had a winning L63 or scoop 6 Very Happy

I'm doubting we'll ever get a winning 63 but there's still top money too be earnt from them. I do £2 a line and if you bag the first 2 or 3 winners the cash outs are big ! Going into the 2nd last race last night i still had £4440 total prize and had the 12/1 shot won the cash out would have been over 2k and that was from £1 a line !! That's how I'm playing it and because we all know eventually you'll have a great day and maybe bag 4/5 winners i should be there to cash the sucker out, Well hopefully.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:34 pm

Brilliant start on the nights, looking very tasty.

The last 2 days I've combined the nights and earlys and made treble combinations, last night 4PT profit and 2night 9pts. I'm going to carry on using my profit in trebles and see how well this does, so far it's been rather tasty.

BTW for those that don't know, and have had their betfred restricted try totesport, same odds same company, also offer bog. Brilliant for the bees as you get the advised odds.
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:18 pm

Superb day again on the early alerts John. They're on the money at the moment.
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:48 pm

5.15 NOTTINHAM..CADMIUM...TOOK 4-1.WITH PADDY.HAVE BEEN TOLD BY OWNERS THAT THIS IS BEING SENT OUT TO WIN...GOOD LUCK IF YOU FOLLOW
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:50 pm

shotleyskunk wrote:5.15 NOTTINHAM..CADMIUM...TOOK 4-1.WITH PADDY.HAVE BEEN TOLD BY OWNERS THAT THIS IS BEING SENT OUT TO WIN...GOOD LUCK IF YOU FOLLOW

Cheers Keith, Gotta be worth a nifty. Nice one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:58 pm