Gv tips - Horse racing tips

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gv tips - Horse racing tips

Betting rules

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Betting rules Empty Betting rules

Post by Admin Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:23 am

The single most frequent reason for system failure is lack of patience and betting bank.
    We have the perfect system that can't fail to provide profits, it's proven.
    So you go to work and back the next lot of system qualifiers; LOSE! And the next, LOSE! And the next and the and you get the picture. You're average punter does not have the patience to back four losers, he may not have the bank so the system is destined for the trash and the next lot of qualifiers isn't bet. You know what happens, BANG! WINNER 10/1!
    So he see this and bets the next, LOSER! And the system is forgotten.
    Out of pocket and scanning the paper for a DEAD CERT favourite to recoup the losses.

Profiting from betting is not easy and needs discipline so if you want to beat the bookie you need to keep to the betting rules.

YOUR WILL NEED A GOOD BETTING BANK SO USE A STAKE THAT YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH.
    We don't want you giving up because you have hit a few losers so only bet with 1/50th of your total bank.

USE LEVEL STAKES FOR ALL BETS ADVISED.
    Don't increase stakes to cover a few loses , chasing loses will only result in you losing money long term.

OPEN BETTING ACCOUNTS WITH DIFFERENT BOOKMAKERS
    http://www.gvtips.co.uk/#!free-bets-sports/c1bje

USE AN ODDSCHECKER TO OBTAIN THE ADVISED PRICE.
    http://www.oddschecker.com/

BACK THE SELECTIONS AS SOON AS THEY ARE POSTED , IF YOU DON'T YOU WILL MISS THE PRICE.
    The vast majority of our tips are strongly fancied and they will reduce in price.
    A few from our last selections for example
    Embsay Crag 5-1 advised / 15/8 sp
    August Hill 11/4 / 13/8 sp
    Mubrook 5-1 / 3-1p
    Push Me 9-1 / 6-1 sp

The system we use not only looks at the form , weight , jockey , trainer etc but also and most importantly VALUE Vs PROBABILITY , MATHS.
    I put a fair amount of time and effort into giving you the daily tips and I don't want to waste my time or cost you money and this will happen if you don't follow the above instructions.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:47 pm