Gv tips - Horse racing tips

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gv tips - Horse racing tips

+3
fritos
Tahsw19
Admin
7 posters

How are you finding using the forum , how can we improve?

fritos
    fritos
    Group 2
    Group 2

How are you finding using the forum , how can we improve? - Page 2 Empty Re: How are you finding using the forum , how can we improve?

Post by fritos Fri May 09, 2014 9:21 pm

Good luck admin with your system bets , but 10 selections a day!!! Not for me. Smile 
    fritos
    fritos
    Group 2
    Group 2

How are you finding using the forum , how can we improve? - Page 2 Empty Re: How are you finding using the forum , how can we improve?

Post by fritos Sat May 10, 2014 6:24 pm

Well done today admin  cheers 

Perhaps we could have a separate thread to run along side your system tips and jevens11 thread for members to leave comments and congrats concerning the two resident tipsters.
    Just an idea. Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat May 10, 2014 7:33 pm

fritos wrote:Good luck admin with your system bets  , but 10 selections a day!!! Not for me. Smile 

I understand its not for everyone but if I'm getting value then I would back 30 a day and still make a profit long term.
    davewp
    Novice
    Novice

Post by davewp Sat May 10, 2014 8:36 pm

Well done John.
    12 points profit over 4 days.
    Average 3 points aday.
    Thankyou very much.
    PROFIT IS PROFIT..
    jazzy
    Listed
    Listed

Post by jazzy Thu May 15, 2014 8:35 pm

Nice winner and profit today ! Well done !

Its bin very up and down but with one decent priced winner we are virtually back to what we started with.

:-)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri May 16, 2014 7:36 am

[quote="jazzy"]Nice winner and profit today ! Well done !

Its bin very up and down but with one decent priced winner we are virtually back to what we started with.

:-)

We were due the winners Jazzy and the results have been pretty good over the last week , all we need now is a couple of winners today and we should start to see some profit. Profiting from betting isnt easy and you will always get a losing run but we are well in profit since we first started so a run of bad results dosent worry me too much , you almost get used to it but it can be very frustrating. If you just stick with it I can promise you will not lose long term and we should start adding to our profit.
    fritos
    fritos
    Group 2
    Group 2

Post by fritos Fri May 16, 2014 12:08 pm

Still unable to reply on your thread , jevens11 Smile 
    Just thought I would let you know as I see you are on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:12 am