Gv tips - Horse racing tips

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gv tips - Horse racing tips

3 posters

Level Stake Betting

jazzy
    Listed
    Listed

Level Stake Betting Empty Level Stake Betting

Post by jazzy Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:48 pm

When you talk about your total points profit...do you mean in total after your "early alerts system", "early alerts system extra", "big price daily alerts" and "essential alerts" all added together ?

I notice you are keeping them separate on each thread ?

I just wondered what you thought the best way I should bet on to make a profit ?

My problem is...when I have been winning, I then put more on, and when a losing streak comes up, I end up losing what ive won, and more sometimes !!

I have ONLY stuck to your "early alerts system" level stakes so far and made a small profit today..so thank you...profit is profit...

I am going to stick to this level stakes religiously and make this work :-)

Any advice would be appreciated !!

Thank you and good luck !!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Level Stake Betting Empty Re: Level Stake Betting

Post by Admin Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:18 am

The early alerts profit is showing the profit just for the early alerts all the other alerts are new to members although I do back them all myself and have done for the last 5 years and they are profitable. I wasn't going to make all the other alerts public until they were also showing a decent return but they are all now public for all members to follow if they wish. I would strongly advise that you stick to level stakes and only use 1/50th of your betting bank per bet , increasing stakes to chase loses will only lead to losing long term. Find a stake that you are comfortable with , if you stake too much and hit a losing run many will just stop backing them and then miss the winner that's just round the corner. The number of bets you have is up to you , many members are still just following the early alerts and some are following all alerts its really up to you but all are profitable and long term you can only make a profit. I would advise that you take the advised price , I do and all the records I have are based on having taken the advised price. If the price has gone then its up to you whether you still back the selection or not but what I would advise is that if you do back the alert at the wrong price keeping a separate p/l record.
    P/l for alerts backed at advised price
    p/l for alerts back at a lower price  
    ALWAYS USE AN ODDSCHECKER - You need to take the best price available to increase your chances of making a profit.

The single most frequent reason for system failure is lack of patience and betting bank.
    We have the perfect system that can't fail to provide profits, it's proven.
    So you go to work and back the next lot of system qualifiers; LOSE! And the next, LOSE! And the next and the and you get the picture. You're average punter does not have the patience to back four losers, he may not have the bank so the system is destined for the trash and the next lot of qualifiers isn't bet. You know what happens, BANG! WINNER 10/1!
    So he see this and bets the next, LOSER! And the system is forgotten.
    Out of pocket and scanning the paper for a DEAD CERT favourite to recoup the losses.

Profiting from betting is not easy and needs discipline so if you want to beat the bookie you need to keep to the betting rules.

YOUR WILL NEED A GOOD BETTING BANK SO USE A STAKE THAT YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH.
    We don't want you giving up because you have hit a few losers so only bet with 1/50th of your total bank.

USE LEVEL STAKES FOR ALL BETS ADVISED.
    Don't increase stakes to cover a few loses , chasing loses will only result in you losing money long term.

OPEN BETTING ACCOUNTS WITH DIFFERENT BOOKMAKERS AND USE AN ODDSCHECKER TO OBTAIN THE ADVISED PRICE.
    http://www.oddschecker.com/

BACK THE SELECTIONS AS SOON AS THEY ARE POSTED , IF YOU DON'T YOU WILL MISS THE PRICE.
    The vast majority of our tips are strongly fancied and they will reduce in price.
    A few from our last selections for example
    Embsay Crag 5-1 advised / 15/8 sp
    August Hill 11/4 / 13/8 sp
    Mubrook 5-1 / 3-1p
    Push Me 9-1 / 6-1 sp

The system we use not only looks at the form , weight , jockey , trainer etc but also and most importantly VALUE Vs PROBABILITY , MATHS.
    I put a fair amount of time and effort into giving you the daily tips and I don't want to waste my time or cost you money and this will happen if you don't follow the above instructions.
    jazzy
    Listed
    Listed

Post by jazzy Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:31 pm

Thank you for your time, much appreciated !!

For now, I am only going to bet on your "EARLY ALERTS SYSTEM" strictly with level stakes as you suggest.

I have conceded defeat against taking the bookie on..on my own, but i am going to win in the end by following your thread :-)

Thanks and good luck !!
    Foggsy

Post by Foggsy Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:03 pm

When you say bet 1/50 of bankroll is this per selection or total over the 8/10 races you post?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:58 pm

Marc , already replied on facebook but I will repost here to advise any other members

50pts starting balance and stake 1pt per selection. so if you start with £500 then £10 on each selection.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:43 am