Gv tips - Horse racing tips

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gv tips - Horse racing tips

+5
fritos
Admin
danny52
grabut
Jevans11
9 posters

A/W Tipping Thread

Jevans11
    Group 3
    Group 3

A/W Tipping Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: A/W Tipping Thread

Post by Jevans11 Mon May 12, 2014 6:46 pm

The well backed Novel Dancer does the job and makes it a double on the day for me with Stampede winning in fine style under Ryan Moore.

Tomorrow I have one already in the form of Poyle Vinne in the 3:30 at Beverly. I really fancy this one and if I'm right he will be well backed so get on ASAP. I will be providing a full write up later this evening on my other section of the forum.
    winner1
    Novice
    Novice

Post by winner1 Mon May 12, 2014 7:46 pm

Backed Novel Dancer after reading your post so thanks for the heads up
    mugpunter
    Listed
    Listed

Post by mugpunter Mon May 12, 2014 11:02 pm

Cheers, Top Tipping Today  cheers 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue May 13, 2014 5:44 pm

Another profit for you today Jordan  Very Happy well done cheers 
    Jevans11
    Group 3
    Group 3

Post by Jevans11 Tue May 13, 2014 6:59 pm

Cheers John.

Going to give everyone my NAP for tomorrow nice and early as I expect it to be backed. My pick will be DREAM CATCHER (7/2) in the 7:25 at Chepstow. I expect a good run and I will provide a full write up together with other selections later this evening on my usually part of the forum.
    Jevans11
    Group 3
    Group 3

Post by Jevans11 Wed May 14, 2014 6:09 pm

Nap for tomorrow is Burnt Fingers (11/2) in the 4:45 at Sailsbury. I've backed him to win but some might want to get on ew. Full write up to follow later this evening. Take the price ASAP!
    Jevans11
    Group 3
    Group 3

Post by Jevans11 Mon May 19, 2014 9:43 am

One for today on the AW and that's REPETITION (11/2) in the 5:30 at Southwell. By my reckoning this is a 2 horse race and the bookies have some how managed to allow punters to get on to Repetition at an e/w price. which in my opinion is madness, even with only two places up for grabs. I think my horse has a cracking chance of beating the fav and even if he doesn't he should at least chase him home so in my opinion is is a no brainer.

I have also put him in an e/w double with my solo turf selection today which is on my other thread.
    davewp
    Novice
    Novice

Post by davewp Mon May 19, 2014 4:45 pm

Nice shout.... Thanks...
    fritos
    fritos
    Group 2
    Group 2

Post by fritos Mon May 19, 2014 5:25 pm

Well done  cheers 
    mugpunter
    Listed
    Listed

Post by mugpunter Mon May 19, 2014 11:35 pm

Great Tipping, thanks for posting.  Really liked your write up on the other thread today, shame it was a nr.

Excellent stuff  cheers
    Jevans11
    Group 3
    Group 3

Post by Jevans11 Tue May 20, 2014 12:30 am

Thanks guys. Was a real shame about the non runner but that's life. I have a couple of potential handicap plots lined up for tomorrow including Dark Amber (7/1) at Bath and Heho (5/2) at Nottingham. Full write ups to follow later on.
    Jevans11
    Group 3
    Group 3

Post by Jevans11 Wed May 21, 2014 10:05 am

Only backing on the AW today as Kempton is one of the most profitable tracks in the country for me. I'm a bit strapped for time this morning so I will just be giving my selections rather than providing detailed write ups.

6:20 - Aeolian Blue (5/2) - Win Bet
    7:20 - Noble Gift (8/1) - E/W Bet
    7:50 - Pleasure Bet (6/1) - E/W Bet
    8:20 - Substantivo (12/1) - E/W Bet
    Jevans11
    Group 3
    Group 3

Post by Jevans11 Mon May 26, 2014 7:01 pm

Have a beauty lined up for tomorrow. The horse is , GOODWOOD STORM (4/1) and he runs in the 3:40 at Lingfield. This is as close to a max bet as is humanly possible and I'm very confident about this one.

More bets to follow later
    grabut
    grabut
    Group 2
    Group 2

Post by grabut Mon May 26, 2014 7:45 pm

Jevans11 wrote:Have a beauty lined up for tomorrow. The horse is , GOODWOOD STORM (4/1) and he runs in the 3:40 at Lingfield. This is as close to a max bet as is humanly possible and I'm very confident about this one.

More bets to follow later

Looks like ill be investing some of winnings off Links Drive lady then, i was a little lucky with that anyway.
    Jevans11
    Group 3
    Group 3

Post by Jevans11 Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:35 am

Been a while since I posted anything here but I like the look of the AW cards today so I'm going to give me thoughts and fancies in a few of the races and people can make their own decisions about what to back.

2:20 Southwell - Maid of Silk (11/10) - I'd love to kick things off with something at a bigger price but in my opinion there can only be one winner of this race. I was very impressed with the way the horse won last time out and I'd be very surprised if the 7lb rise was enough to stop her winning again on a surface which she clearly loves.

3:20 Southwell - Muhdiq (4/1) - It's very rare that I ever back a horse in claiming company but this one was just too good to ignore. It was only 2 runs back that this horse was winning a decent handicap off a mark of 80. I know he's not well in at the weights and I know he's not got any course form to his name but he's at least in form and it's unlike Shane to head to a meeting for one ride unless it at least has a chance.

3:50 Southwell - Cape Arrow (3/1) - This is the kind of race where they could run it 3 times and something different would win every time. It's a tight knit handicap featuring a few horses with poor form and suspect attitudes but my tentative vote goes to the Paul Cole horse. I'm basically relying on the fact that he's better on this surface than turf and if that's the case then he might be able to win again. The lack of weight on his back and the claimer can only help his cause and the yard is also in good form.

4:20 Southwell - Jacobs Son (11/4) - I was going to give this race a miss when I first looked at it this morning but after seeing the support for the Bethell runner, I couldn't ignore the price of JS as in my opinion it's at least a point or two too big. The horse gets his ideal conditions, takes a drop in class and loves running in small fields. I think he should be a clear favourite and he's definitely worth an investment at 11/4.

4:50 Southwell - Peacemaker (11/1) - I can't quite put my finger on it but something about this horse intrigues me and I'm eager to see how she runs today. On her form so far this year she will struggle to make an impact but she has the action of a horse that might take to the surface and I think a slog over this kind of trip could be exactly what she wants. I may be completely wrong and she may tail off last but it's worth a few quid e/w to find out.

So that concludes my selections at Southwell. Lingfield and Kempton will follow shortly.
    Jevans11
    Group 3
    Group 3

Post by Jevans11 Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:45 am

The Lingfield card today features race on both turf and AW and while I think Holberg Suite (2/1) and Nabatean (6/5) are the stand-out bets on the turf, my NAP of the meeting and the day, comes in the lucky last in the shape of SECRET SUCCESS (11/2).

SECRET SUCCESS is a horse that in my opinion is clearly better than his current mark. I was far from impressed by the ride given to the horse last time out but there are no such concerns today with De Sousa taking over. I expect the horse to be ridden more patiently and the fact that his connections are turning him out now despite the fact that he's due to drop in the weights surely tells us that they feel he's got plenty of room for progression. At 11/2 he's a very tasty price in what is essentially a weak race and I've back him to win.

P.S. I had a little word about TRIKALA this afternoon in the 5:10 at Lingfield. She definitely looks interesting on paper but at the moment she's friendless in the market. If she was to come in for some money over the next few hours then I'd definitely consider having a bet as this source never usually steers me far wrong.
    winner1
    Novice
    Novice

Post by winner1 Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:50 pm

Thank you  Very Happy  Keep em coming
    mugpunter
    Listed
    Listed

Post by mugpunter Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:27 pm

cheers top tipping, thanks
    jazzy
    Listed
    Listed

Post by jazzy Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:54 pm

Nice tip (secret success) I Backed it after reading your post !
    Well done and thank you
    Jevans11
    Group 3
    Group 3

Post by Jevans11 Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:24 pm

I've always been a believer that it pays to plan ahead and I have two marked down at Kempton tomorrow night that I feel have a great chance of winning and they are also likely to open up at decent odds.

The first horse on my hit list is Roger Varian's. Rekdhat (10/1 tissue) in the 8:20 handicap. Any punter that's worth their weight will know that when Roger puts a hood on a 3yo they usually go close to winning and this particular horse looks to have a perfect profile. He has a CD win to his name, he's been dropped 2lb in the handicap after finishing 7th in an unsatisfactory race last time out and he has Andrea in the saddle for the first time. I'd personally be very surprised if the 10/1 tissue price lasts long once the market forms and if you're with me on this one, then I suggest you get on as soon as prices are available.

The second and final horse I will be backing is, Gravitational (8/1 tissue) in the 8:50. Of the two this is probably my strongest fancy as certain things about his profile really caught my attention. The first thing to note is that I'm fully aware of the merits and weaknesses of Rome and Mac Superstar as I've backed each of them on separate occasions. While Rome is consistent, he's had plenty of chances and it may just be that he holds something back for himself and Mac Superstar hasn't gone on from his win 2 runs back and with the Fanshawe horses in poor form, he too is opposable. The reason for picking Gravitational to oppose those two horses is largely due to the nature of his previous runs this season and the step up in trip to 7 furlongs. For me, this horse has always looked like a 7f horse and his best form last year came over that trip. He put in a very promising run last time out and the handicapper has left his mark at 77 which in my opinion gives him a real shout. The addition of the hood should help him settle (showed a tendency to pull) and with Ashley Morgan taking off 3lb, I expect the horse to be bang in the mix. Like my other selection, he should be well backed if I'm right and therefore he's another to get on early doors.

Best of luck if you follow.
    Jevans11
    Group 3
    Group 3

A/W Tipping Thread - Page 2 Empty Today at Southwell

Post by Jevans11 Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:13 am

I'm not a big fan of Southwell as a track but there are a few horses running there today that I fancy for a variety of reasons. I haven't got carried away on the stakes front but they are all pretty appealing prices and I expect to return a profit. All bets will be placed to a 1pt stake be it win or eachway.

12:00 - Lewisham (12/1) - Eachway
    13:00 - Lendal bridge (12/1) - Eachway
    13:30 - Rafaaf (14/1) - Eachway
    14:00 - Bognor (5/2) - Win
    14:00 - Frankthetank (6/1) - Eachway
    14:30 - Offshore (5/2) - Win
    15:00 - Master of Disguise (6/1) - Eachway

Total Stake = 7 points

Lets see how we go.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content