Gv tips - Horse racing tips

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gv tips - Horse racing tips

+3
thegodlynub
richard s
Admin
7 posters

Bookies the bad and the ugly

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Bookies the bad and the ugly Empty Bookies the bad and the ugly

Post by Admin Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:55 am

Did a bookie refuse to payout , remove you from the best odds , restrict or suspend your account?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Bookies the bad and the ugly Empty Re: Bookies the bad and the ugly

Post by Admin Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:23 am

William hill

restricted account

Bookies the bad and the ugly Hill_010

Last edited by Admin on Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Bookies the bad and the ugly Empty Betfred restrict account

Post by Admin Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:26 am

Betfred

restricted account

The stake for one of your selections has been re-offered

Bookies the bad and the ugly 00110

you can have 10p

Bookies the bad and the ugly 00210

you total stake must be at least 50p lol

Bookies the bad and the ugly 00310
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Bookies the bad and the ugly Empty Stan james suspended account

Post by Admin Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:31 am

Stan james

suspended account

Dear *******

Your StanJames.com username is: ******

All Stan James accounts are reviewed on a regular basis by our Trading team, and due to betting patterns on this account the decision has been made to close it.

I would make you aware that this decision has been made at the highest level and will not be reversed. Any open bets will be honoured, and any outstanding balance will be returned to you via your normal withdrawal method.

Kind regards,

Caley

The Stan James Team.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Bookies the bad and the ugly Empty Bet victor suspended account

Post by Admin Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:33 am

Bet victor

Dear *******

We are contacting you today to advise that a business decision has been taken by our Senior Traders and I must inform you that betting account number ******* has now been closed and no further business may be executed on your behalf.

The total balance of the account £***** is currently in the process of being paid back to Card ending ***** and can take 3-6 working days to reflect on your banking statement.

The balance of this account now stands at zero.

As explained in our Terms and Conditions, a Traders decision is final and will not be over turned.

Please Note: As there are currently various unsettled bets in the account these bets will stand and any potential return will be honoured and sent to you via your debit card ending ****. Note that if the returns of your bet are under £10.00, you may contact us and we will make the withdrawal for you. Please see attached a copy of all open bets on the account at time of closure.

Also that no bonuses will be payable on any previous activity on this account and any promotional balance in your account at the time of closure has been removed.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your past custom.

Kind Regards,

Kelly
    BetVictor Contact centre.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Bookies the bad and the ugly Empty Sky bet removes best odds and also restrict account

Post by Admin Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:25 pm

Sky bet

Dear ****

We write this email as a recent review has highlighted your Sky Bet account as one which requires tighter liability management.

As our Best Odds Guaranteed offer has been designed to provide our Horse Racing customers with even more value, unfortunately it has no longer become viable to offer you this promotion. With this in mind, any bets placed from this point forward will no longer apply for Best Odds Guaranteed and will be settled at the price option taken upon placement.

We’ve come to this decision in full accordance with the Terms & Conditions of the promotion and those agreed to upon registration. These are available to view online here: https://support.skybet.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/40and here: https://support.skybet.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/75

This decision is also final and will not be over turned. However, if you require any further assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to contact us through our Help & Support site here: https://support.skybet.com/app/home

Kind regards,

Sky Bet Customer Care Team
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Bookies the bad and the ugly Empty Boyles close account

Post by Admin Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:09 pm

Boyles sport account closed

Bookies the bad and the ugly Car_0011
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:32 pm

Not overly impressed by Titan. You have to stake £50 spread over 5 bets to get the full promised bonus of £50, if you stake less on the first 5 bets, that total is all they give. Not really clear from the headline offer. The free bets they give return winnings only, the stake disappears. This is not the case with some others, the Bet 365 bonus stays there, although you do have to stake it several times before it is available to withdraw. They are painfully slow at getting prices up, which tends to mean that the value has evaporated by the time they post them. A few minutes ago, they had only priced 4 races for a pretty good Saturdays racing.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:22 pm

Dear *****,

We wish to advise you that we are restructuring our approach to how we administrate our accounts.

As a result, I regret that it has been decided that your account will no longer be eligible for the Best Odds Guaranteed concession.

We realise you will probably be disappointed to lose Best Odds Guaranteed but would reassure you that as a valued BetVictor customer you will continue to receive our first class service and variety of regular offers.

All other terms and conditions remain the same and we sincerely look forward to your continued custom at BetVictor.

Please note all bets placed prior to this email being sent will have the Best Odds Guaranteed applied but subsequent bets will be settled in accordance with our general terms and conditions.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Aldona
    BetVictor Contact centre.

Would you guys still use this account without BOG? Would you contiune until they suspend the account?

Also Paddypower has limited my stake to £12 which is crap.

So at the moment, from my experience worse bookie has got to be betfair, which will only allow you to put a nice tidy bet about 4-5 times before they suspend you, then boylesports another crappy bookie that will limit your account first to 20% of your stake. Ladbrokes can also join them both because their crap and suspend your account after 6-7 bets.

I suppose your stake size might account for their decision? I don't know. Betvictor and paddy have been great and i've probably made atleast 25pts profit from them before they've limited and removed my bog. But number 1 has got to go to Bet365, they don't always have the best odds but they do take a good pounding, I've made around 50pts from them and the account is still going.

richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:45 pm

Suspect stakes must play a big part. Guess that is why you seemed a bit peeved when you first joined and we hit a sticky patch. My stakes are fairly modest and I have had a lot more than 50 points from Bet 365 without a murmur.
    Also I had a strange computer glitch a couple of weeks back which led to me backing a horse in America and which I then could not cash out. When I queried it they refunded the whole stake as a goodwill gesture, even though the race had been run. Maybe mistake was at their end but full marks anyway.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:32 pm

I change my mind, think Boyle sports is by far the worse bookie out there, 3 bets and can't put a penny down, that's absolutely ridiculous. I wish something got done to these scums
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:25 pm

What is going on with online bookies ! Been with bet365 for 12 years and never had a murmur but now I'm on the beehive I've obviously had to expand. Joined Betfred and Willam Hill, in day one with betfred I lost £90, they then informed me that my stakes were restricted and the following day i received a text saying no BOG ! Hills after about 20 x £30 stakes started restricting and I'd actually lost £400 !!! Can't believe this can happen and can only think its because the bee alerts are followed and certain bookies know what to look for. My worry now is I'm not going to be able to do the bee long term. I used to use the betfair exchange and as far as i know they never restricted although you've gotta pay commission. Does anyone know if this is still the case and if it's worth moving to them once 365 nail me as well. Thanks.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:43 pm

I don't use beehive so not sure, but with Early's they don't ban people that profit they ban people that keep getting early prices, since Jan I've lost 3x betfair 4x Boyle 2x Ladbrokes and 4x paddy. Many which made no profit but huge loss. Best one I had was betfair, 3 bets and account was suspended even took my free bets. 1pt is £150 for me and I'm having so much trouble placing bets, biggest mistake I did was up my stakes. I found £50 perfect for the Early's. The only bookies that havnt suspended my accounts are bet365 and William hill so I'm shocked to hear that William hill have restricted your stakes. Once and if the Early's get back in form ( hope it does ) once it Reach's 560pts I'm going back down to £50 or I won't have no accounts left :p
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:46 pm

Do you know if the betfair exchange still restricts bets ? Can't see how they can when its not a bookie as such. Hills were matching my £30 a bee punt for most of the day then restricted a 14/1 shot to £15 max and then a 10/1 punt to £27 max bet ! Really can't get my head round that considering I'm giving them cash so far !!
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:57 pm

Betfair exchange will never restrict you, its a win win for them, its not their money their giving away. They make a nice 5%? Commission on winning bets. If you make so much the commission % goes up. Betfair want people to go onto the exchange. But as admin has said before its a lot harder making profit because betfair eat into it. Odds wise id like to know how it compares to bookies, I'd assume its a lot worse for starter alerts and standard. Probably brilliant for standard plus and better than bookies. Silly question there's no bog on exchange right? Hehe
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:22 pm

10BET...Opened my account today, and deposited £400, this should get me the max bonus of £200..you get the bonus when you have turned the initial deposit over...thats the good news out the way.
    Onto bet number one. £25 on a 16-1 shot....knocked back !...price dropped to 12-1 and the max bet was £20....Realising this will be a short lived venture, i started backing at £20..only set account up an hour ago, and balance is over £500 ...i fear the worse, but will play through my £400, take the £200 they offer , then leave 2/3 bets worth in the account...for a rainy day....its always sunny here in Shotley Bridge
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:51 pm

shotleyskunk wrote:10BET...Opened my account today, and deposited £400, this should get me the max bonus of £200..you get the bonus when you have turned the initial deposit over...thats the good news out the way.
                Onto bet number one. £25 on a 16-1 shot....knocked back !...price dropped to 12-1 and the max bet was £20....Realising this will be a short lived venture, i started backing at £20..only set account up an hour ago, and balance is over £500 ...i fear the worse,  but will play through my £400, take the £200 they offer , then leave 2/3 bets worth in the account...for a rainy day....its always sunny here in Shotley Bridge

Well i joined Betfred, lost 15 straight bets and they cut me off ! Work that sucker out !!!
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:08 pm

Pearso47 wrote:
    shotleyskunk wrote:10BET...Opened my account today, and deposited £400, this should get me the max bonus of £200..you get the bonus when you have turned the initial deposit over...thats the good news out the way.
                Onto bet number one. £25 on a 16-1 shot....knocked back !...price dropped to 12-1 and the max bet was £20....Realising this will be a short lived venture, i started backing at £20..only set account up an hour ago, and balance is over £500 ...i fear the worse,  but will play through my £400, take the £200 they offer , then leave 2/3 bets worth in the account...for a rainy day....its always sunny here in Shotley Bridge

Well i joined Betfred,  lost 15 straight bets and they cut me off !   Work that sucker out !!!
    Its the betting pattern and the amount staked that alerts them, you were unfortunate that you had a string of losers, but they knew that it was only a matter of time when you would smash home 2/3 big numbers...take today and yesterday as examples.
    I have this theory that under £20 does not set the alarm bells off, and that placing 2/3 £20 bets across the board does seem to work. I maybe wrong but only 2/3 bookies seem comfortable taking bets beond the £50 mark, Certainly last year when i went a bit crazy on the Earlys, and was punting at £150 a selection 365 took my bets no problem but others did not want to know...hows tricks anyway?
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:21 pm

Really sorry to say but once the bonus is in your account you must wager the bonus and deposit 5 times within 90 days, only reason I didn't bother with them. Lots of bad reviews saying they restrict your stake so little its impossible to do. Best of luck and keep us updated.
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:28 pm

Pearso47 wrote:

Well i joined Betfred,  lost 15 straight bets and they cut me off !   Work that sucker out !!!

What I do is place 3x separate bets of £10, accepts it no problem, if I place £30 I get into alot of trouble.
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:49 pm

thegodlynub wrote:

Really sorry to say but once the bonus is in your account you must wager the bonus and deposit 5 times within 90 days, only reason I didn't bother with them. Lots of bad reviews saying they restrict your stake so little its impossible to do. Best of luck and keep us updated.
    I think i can do that easily, i will just bet the full hive, i get that on another emailthat i subscribe to, and will punt the pro1, pro2 and go eachway on pro3,along with the starter,standard and standard plus...should hammer them with dozens of £10 bets ..account stands at £503 tonight, thats £103 up, will see if i can skin these suckers for a few hundred quid, and rob them of £200 bonus as well....watch this space for updates
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:42 am

I think bookies now know of this system, its funny shotle mentioned yesterday 365 restricted his stakes as they have with mine, my Stan James was also closed on the day his was closed. Any new account I make is closed within 5 days Sad
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:42 pm

thegodlynub wrote:I think bookies now know of this system, its funny shotle mentioned yesterday 365 restricted his stakes as they have with mine, my Stan James was also closed on the day his was closed. Any new account I make is closed within 5 days Sad
    John has always said accounts will be closed down, and ip addresses will be black listed once an account is restricted.Anyway, yesterdays blues have been blown away with a super day today. What other system can give you dozens of points profit, yet gives 3 selections in a 4 horse race and loses??
    My 10bet account is upto £909 , but my Hills account got slaughtered yesterday, and moving money out of 10bet has restrictions until i play through another £2k. Will juggle some money around , as Hills offer the best prices , as Betfred restrict me to £2/£3 bets .so i need to top up my Hills before tomorrow kicks off.
    I also think the rules on how to bet need adjusting, the forum rules indicate a 50 bet bank is sufficient. After yesterday poor day , and nearly 20 deficit, anyone who was backing with a 50 point back would have been skint by noon today , and with more bets coming in by the minute, they would struggle [ indeed someone on twitter did make mention]. I have a 200 point bank now, and think that at least 100 bets are needed. The rules i think refered to the Earlys, and as the Hive is like the Earlys on Acid, a healthy bank should be recommended.
    Good luck tomorrow guys, i think it will be busy , as per today , and hopefully another profitable one.!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:50 pm

shotleyskunk wrote:
    thegodlynub wrote:I think bookies now know of this system, its funny shotle mentioned yesterday 365 restricted his stakes as they have with mine, my Stan James was also closed on the day his was closed. Any new account I make is closed within 5 days Sad
    John has always said accounts will be closed down, and ip addresses will be black listed once an account is restricted.Anyway, yesterdays blues have been blown away with a super day today. What other system can give you dozens of points profit, yet gives 3 selections in a 4 horse race and loses??
                          My 10bet account is upto £909 , but my Hills account got slaughtered yesterday, and moving money out of 10bet has restrictions until i play through another £2k. Will juggle some money around , as Hills offer the best prices , as Betfred restrict me to £2/£3 bets .so  i need to top up my Hills before tomorrow kicks off.
                        I also think the rules on how to bet need adjusting, the forum rules indicate a 50 bet bank is sufficient. After yesterday poor day , and nearly 20 deficit, anyone who was backing with a 50 point back would have been skint by noon today , and with more bets coming in by the minute, they would struggle [ indeed someone on twitter did make mention]. I have a 200 point bank now, and think that at least 100 bets  are needed. The rules i think refered to the Earlys, and as the Hive is like the Earlys on Acid, a healthy bank should be recommended.
                        Good luck tomorrow guys, i think it will be busy , as per today , and hopefully another profitable one.!

You are spot on Keith with regards betting bank , 50pts per level advised

We advise that you keep a seperate p/l record for each system and start with a 50pt bank for each level of alerts
    that you follow.
    If following more than one level you are going to be having more bets so on a bad day that is twice
    the losses so by running 2 banks it should give us a large enough cushion in the event of a bad run of results.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:57 pm

All bookies employ traders who know what to look for when it comes to accepting bets , its not that they are watching us in particular its that they know that if they accept the bets at near the advised odds that they will lose in the long term so whether you are winning or not in the short term they will restrict stakes and close accounts.
    Its not winning thats the hard part its getting bets accepted Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:08 am