Gv tips - Horse racing tips

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gv tips - Horse racing tips

3 posters

bee hive day 3 testing

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

bee hive day 3 testing Empty bee hive day 3 testing

Post by Admin Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:19 am

Today we have altered the programs search criteria again and this will hopefully reduce selections whilst still alerting you to to some of the strongest alerts. It could be that this stops any alerts completely but we need to play around with things to see what works best.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

bee hive day 3 testing Empty Re: bee hive day 3 testing

Post by Admin Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:31 am

5 alerts already , it might be another busy day  Very Happy 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:35 pm

We have reduced the number of alerts and so far today we have had 12 in total. What we have done though has caused alerts of no greater than 8-1 to alert but I have now had a play around and if all as gone to plan we will be releasing the big ones (alerts of 9-1+) in addition to the alerts below 9-1.
    mugpunter
    Listed
    Listed

Post by mugpunter Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:10 pm

Admin wrote:We have reduced the number of alerts and so far today we have had 12 in total. What we have done though has caused alerts of no greater than 8-1 to alert but I have now had a play around and if all as gone to plan we will be releasing the big ones (alerts of 9-1+) in addition to the alerts below 9-1.

Sounds good to me, Good Luck everyone
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:36 pm

Silverrica does the business. Good start.  What a Face 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:17 pm

After days of trying to figure out a way of setting a strong criteria I think we have finally got there. Only 15 alerts today which is much less than yesterday but still more than I had in mind. I was hoping to offer around 6-12 alerts per day so what I have managed to do is split them into two groups 3-1 upto 8-1 and 9-1 upto 20-1+.
    Because we now have alerts split into two groups users can decide if they want the shorter prices , larger prices or both. We have only really had half a day today where the larger prices have been active so we will see how it goes tomorrow.

After yesterday some users may want all the alerts that we get and this is something that I had planned for the future which will be sort of a bee hive pro level. The bee hive pro will be introduced at some point in the future but for now I think it best that users get used to the standard bee hive alerts.

Re: 20-1+ alerts

I will leave alerts up to 33-1 active and users can decide for themselves whether to back them or not.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:09 pm