Gv tips - Horse racing tips

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gv tips - Horse racing tips

+12
richard s
Admin
GILLY56
Poz
davewp
GLENN1
shotleyskunk
winner1
grabut
Brad2908
jazzy
mugpunter
16 posters

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback - Page 4 Empty Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Post by shotleyskunk Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:47 pm

Pearso47 wrote:Well we didn't hit the bar with Tindaro, we hit both posts and it was kicked off the line, lost by a nose @ 10's but John wasn't to be denied. He smashed home Online Alexander @ 9's just to make up for it. Yet another jackpot day.  Words fail me. Thanks John.

John my bags are packed, will give it another week to decide between Blackpool or Bermuda depending on the pot.....get in what a great day !!...Tindaro would have been asking too much....but it would have been nice
    Brad2908

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback - Page 4 Empty Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Post by Brad2908 Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:10 pm

What a great day again. Many thanks! Also a quick request I am off to the emerald Isle Friday for tipp races anything you hear would be greatly appreciated
    Brad
    jazzy
    Listed
    Listed

Post by jazzy Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:40 pm

A massive well done and thank you !!
    Especially these last few days !!

My pot has doubled from where we started... Brilliant system !!
    I wish I could crack it...but in the meantime I'm happy to ride your roller coaster system :-)

Amazing tipping !!
    mugpunter
    Listed
    Listed

Post by mugpunter Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:30 pm

Grand day today, well done  cheers 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:58 pm

Brad2908 wrote:What a great day again. Many thanks! Also a quick request I am off to the emerald Isle Friday for tipp races anything you hear would be greatly appreciated
    Brad

Brad , if you remind me on thursday I will see if I have any tips for you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:02 pm

shotleyskunk wrote:
    Pearso47 wrote:Well we didn't hit the bar with Tindaro, we hit both posts and it was kicked off the line, lost by a nose @ 10's but John wasn't to be denied. He smashed home Online Alexander @ 9's just to make up for it. Yet another jackpot day.  Words fail me. Thanks John.

John my bags are packed, will give it another week to decide between Blackpool or Bermuda depending on the pot.....get in what a great day !!...Tindaro would have been asking too much....but it would have been nice

Lets hope its bermuda but if its blackpool if you are in the bookies I might see you there. I go in the bookies around blackpool sometimes.

Good luck
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:04 pm

Thanks everyone , glad you are all enjoying the tips and what a great run of results we have had lately. Lets hope we can keep it rolling and find a winner or 4 tomorrow.  Very Happy 

Good luck
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:22 pm

Admin wrote:
    shotleyskunk wrote:

Lets hope its bermuda but if its blackpool if you are in the bookies I might see you there. I go in the bookies around blackpool sometimes.

Good luck

Not a prob, and John if you are in the North East anytime let us know, and if you fancy a day at St James Park to see the mighty magpies, we have a box...your more than welcome
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:34 pm

jazzy wrote:A massive well done and thank you !!
    Especially these last few days !!

My pot has doubled from where we started... Brilliant system !!
    I wish I could crack it...but in the meantime I'm happy to ride your roller coaster system :-)

Amazing tipping !!

I think we could all get together and try and crack the system but it's pointless. John is in a league of his own, i bow down to the man. Top class.

Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:49 pm

shotleyskunk wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    shotleyskunk wrote:

Good luck

Not a prob, and John if you are in the North East anytime let us know, and if you fancy a day at St James Park to see the mighty magpies, we have a box...your more than welcome

Yeah and if you're ever down South round Herne Bay way I'll treat you to a fish and chip tea and a walk along the neptunes arm, people come from all over the world for that experience. ( cough ).
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:00 pm

John, another grand day, well done and thank you. Even the Stewards Cup, infamous as one of the big lottery races of the flat season! Intrinsic won so well and made it look easy.

Cheers

Richie
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:27 pm

After 5 straight days of profit and 53pts in the bank we hit a losing day with a loss of 0.12pts I'm sure you will all get over it. lol
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:59 pm

Admin wrote:After 5 straight days of profit and 53pts in the bank we hit a losing day with a loss of 0.12pts I'm sure you will all get over it. lol

Aye..sort it out will you!!...seriously though, the last few days will have bought anyone who follows 'insurance', as sure as eggs are eggs we will hit a bad run, this should have covered all our backsides for those days when the wheels fall off a bit...i'm a 58 year old git...and this is fast becoming my daily high light......apart from my young girlfriend that is.!! affraid 
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:07 pm

For the first time in my betting lifetime the losers really don't bother me, flat spots will always happen but John's flat spots don't really even register. The key to all this is the betting bank, stay calm and disciplined and you're on a winner. 8-)
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:18 pm

Wow !! 6 races, 4 winners.........get donating people !
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:10 pm

Didn't see any of the racing myself today but I loved the results with 5 winners from 10 tips giving us another profitable day.

Hope you were on and all had a good day  Very Happy 
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:23 pm

Another cracker, cheers John.  bounce bounce 
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:08 pm

Well done , great stuff
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:05 pm

Another super day, great feeling to be hammering the 'enemy' on a regular basis. I always include a 10p e/w acca, just in case! At the prices i have, tomorrows 8 fold pays just over £44k. Well, it could happen and the rest of my bets are a little more professional....
    jazzy
    Listed
    Listed

Post by jazzy Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:14 pm

well done..yet another brilliant day !!

top tips !! your bang in form !!

thanks !!
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:52 pm

What !! Perfect words had a record of 0-26 and just steamed home @ 6's ! John, have you got a Delorean stuffed away somewhere or what !!l Shocked 
    jazzy
    Listed
    Listed

Post by jazzy Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:59 pm

Unbelievable !! Brilliant tip !!

I read 0-26 somewhere but had to keep the faith !! Glad I did !! :-)

I love getting the first one in...virtually level for the day already !! We can sit back and relax :-)

I love you john !! LOL
    GLENN1

Post by GLENN1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:06 pm

relentless.........
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:10 pm

jazzy wrote:Unbelievable !! Brilliant tip !!

I read 0-26 somewhere but had to keep the faith !! Glad I did !! :-)

I love getting the first one in...virtually level for the day already !! We can sit back and relax :-)

I love you john !! LOL

In a nutshell !
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:27 pm

Great start to the day but its all gone a bit wrong but we still have a couple left to run so we are still in with a chance of some profit today and at worse we will be 1pt down. The winner perfect words was very well backed going off at 11/4 sp and we have yet another that has been smashed in the betting in long awaited which we advised at 11-1 and it is now as low as 3-1 with bet365 and best price 9/2 so the signs are very encouraging.  Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:40 pm