Gv tips - Horse racing tips

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gv tips - Horse racing tips

+12
richard s
Admin
GILLY56
Poz
davewp
GLENN1
shotleyskunk
winner1
grabut
Brad2908
jazzy
mugpunter
16 posters

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback - Page 3 Empty Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Post by richard s Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:00 pm

Following last post, I actually had a hot spell while you were on holiday, and managed to grow my bank 30 per cent. Since you came back, I have concentrated on building this further, using the suggested 2per cent staking, increasing the points value as the bank grows. I also do very small multiples, depending on number of selections. I do not do full coverage so I need the results to fall right to make big bucks, which so far they have not condescending to do. However with the singles performing brilliantly the indulgence is not causing any damage and mostly I bumble along with a very modest profit.Another great result today, so many thanks.
    Richie.
    grabut
    grabut
    Group 2
    Group 2

Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback - Page 3 Empty Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

Post by grabut Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:01 am

Very nice, well done.
    mugpunter
    Listed
    Listed

Post by mugpunter Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:41 am

Superb Tipping  cheers 

Just a thought,

Now that everyone is getting used to the early alerts system and bank management I wonder if it would it be a good time to reintroduce the extra tips during the day.

With people checking in more regularly during the day it might also create a bit more buzz about the place.
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:50 am

Dunno if anyone watched Laffan win yesterday. Went off at 11/2 I think but as you all know we all got 9's. Well we may as well of started to count our winnings with 2 furlongs too run. It won going away, what a brilliant tip although anyone following that horse won't get 9's again. Top punting.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:21 pm

mugpunter wrote:Superb Tipping  cheers 

Just a thought,

Now that everyone is getting used to the early alerts system and bank management I wonder if it would it be a good time to reintroduce the extra tips during the day.

With people checking in more regularly during the day it might also create a bit more buzz about the place.  

We have a new website being launched soon with extra tips during the day which I will explain in more detail soon.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:22 pm

Thanks everyone for your positive comments Very Happy 
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:59 pm

What do they say ? Always save the best for last, 9/1. You little beauty.

Nice one john, cheers.
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:07 pm

sherrif hutton!!!!!!!!! gerrin!!!!...great stuff!!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:49 pm

Another good day with Cotai Glory running a really good race when breaking the track record at Goodwood and then finishing the day with a 9-1 winner. Lets hope we strike with one of the big ones tomorrow  Very Happy 
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:00 pm

Coati Glory ran a blinder, didn't see the 9/1 winner but read it just about got over the line. Another crackerjack day. Many thanks and roll on tomorrow.
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:54 pm

Top notch tipping.It's not the losers that matter, but the price of the winners!

Richie
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:31 pm

SON OF AFRICA !!!!!!!!!!!! GET IN MY SON........!!!.....JOHN THIS SENDS MY DISABLED MATE ON HOLIDAY,,,I THANK YOU SO MUCH...NOW FOR SOME SPENDS FOR THE POOR BUGGER,,,AT THIS RATE I WILL GO WITH HIM!!!
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:59 pm

Wow !!! Winner after winner today, can't really add anymore than I've said before. John you're a top fella giving your info out. You said on your e-bay write up you wanted too make the bookies pay for giving you the run around, well you're doing that and in style

Thanks my friend.

Simon.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:00 pm

J wonder wins , Hope that helps with the spending money. Very Happy 
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:19 pm

lost for words...genius!!
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:51 pm

And artful rogue @ 10's just hit the bar !! It's all happening today ! 8-)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:25 pm

Pearso47 wrote:And artful rogue @ 10's just hit the bar !!   It's all happening today !  8-)

Any other day and I would have been a bit disappointed with artful rogue just missing out but with 5 winners from 8 and the well backed son of africa winning I'm a very happy man.  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
    Brad2908

Post by Brad2908 Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:27 pm

Many thanks. Great days tipping brad
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:52 pm

24 points profit in one day !! Nope, you're not dreaming that says " 24 points " Mamma Mia !!

#Johnthelegend
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:26 pm

Thanks, John another fantastic day. My policy of including a small multiple bet or two on your selections paid off in style with a e/w yankee on Pethers Moon, Son of Africa,J Wonder and Artful Rogue. Sheer tipping genius.

Because I am seldom around during the day to take advantage of the beehive system, I will stick with the early alerts which lets me get everything sorted before bedtime! I think this is preferable to me taking up a space someone else would get full benefit from.

Regards

Richie
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:39 pm

Pearso47 wrote:24 points profit in one day !!  Nope, you're not dreaming that says " 24 points "   Mamma Mia !!

#Johnthelegend

Further to this post, how do i become a 'bee hive' member, as i have tried without success..cheers
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:01 am

shotleyskunk wrote:
    Pearso47 wrote:24 points profit in one day !!  Nope, you're not dreaming that says " 24 points "   Mamma Mia !!

#Johnthelegend

Further to this post, how do i become a 'bee hive' member, as i have tried without success..cheers

Keith if you contact us through our website www.gvtips.co.uk and go to "APPLY - Bee Hive tips" we will add your name to the list.
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:04 pm

Here we go again !! Intrinsic smashes home @ 8's !!
    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:48 pm

Well we didn't hit the bar with Tindaro, we hit both posts and it was kicked off the line, lost by a nose @ 10's but John wasn't to be denied. He smashed home Online Alexander @ 9's just to make up for it. Yet another jackpot day. Words fail me. Thanks John.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Another great day today and despite Tindaro losing out in the photo we still had 2 winners from 5 tips and at 8-1 and 9-1 that makes us 14pts up on the day. 

Let's hope this cracking run of results continues  Very Happy 

Keith start packing lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:34 pm