Gv tips - Horse racing tips


    Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Share

    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 221
    Join date : 2014-06-22
    Age : 50
    Location : Herne Bay, kent.

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Pearso47 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:50 pm

    Admin wrote:Great start to the day but its all gone a bit wrong but we still have a couple left to run so we are still in with a chance of some profit today and at worse we will be 1pt down. The winner perfect words was very well backed going off at 11/4 sp and we have yet another that has been smashed in the betting in long awaited which we advised at 11-1 and it is now as low as 3-1 with bet365 and best price 9/2 so the signs are very encouraging.  Very Happy 

    Nice one John, as jeff said earlier when you smash a 6/1 winner in the first race it's feet up Friday all the way. As much as I'd like another winner we've won so much it doesn't really matter.
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 2451
    Join date : 2014-04-26

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Admin on Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:54 pm

    Well Long Awaited advised at 11-1 is a non runner after being backed into as low as 3-1.

    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 221
    Join date : 2014-06-22
    Age : 50
    Location : Herne Bay, kent.

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Pearso47 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:22 pm

    Wow !!if you've not seen the last race, Almagest just ran an absolute blinder !! Well done that man and brings home the bacon boys !
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 2451
    Join date : 2014-04-26

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Admin on Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:38 pm

    Simon didn't see the Almagast race but we won the first and now we have won the last and again we are in profit.  Very Happy 

    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 221
    Join date : 2014-06-22
    Age : 50
    Location : Herne Bay, kent.

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Pearso47 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:41 pm

    Admin wrote:Simon didn't see the Almagast race but we won the first and now we have won the last and again we are in profit.  Very Happy 

    Seriously John it was a monster ride, smashed through the pack and picked em off on the line. Winning is great but when a jockey rides like that it just puts the cherry on it. Another great day. Well done, again. Lol.

    jazzy
    Listed
    Listed

    Posts : 36
    Join date : 2014-04-27

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by jazzy on Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:26 pm

    Pearso47 wrote:
    Admin wrote:Simon didn't see the Almagast race but we won the first and now we have won the last and again we are in profit.  Very Happy 

    Seriously John it was a monster ride, smashed through the pack and picked em off on the line.  Winning is great but when a jockey rides like that it just puts the cherry on it.  Another great day. Well done,  again. Lol.


    Another profitable day ! Well done and thank you !

    First winner settles the nerves the rest are just a bonus :-)

    Brilliant too see a jockey trying his best to win...not always the case lately...partly why I have give up trying to beat the bookie alone...

    Anyway thanks again !!

    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 221
    Join date : 2014-06-22
    Age : 50
    Location : Herne Bay, kent.

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Pearso47 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:28 pm

    jazzy wrote:
    Pearso47 wrote:
    Admin wrote:Simon didn't see the Almagast race but we won the first and now we have won the last and again we are in profit.  Very Happy 

    Seriously John it was a monster ride, smashed through the pack and picked em off on the line.  Winning is great but when a jockey rides like that it just puts the cherry on it.  Another great day. Well done,  again. Lol.


    Another profitable day ! Well done and thank you !

    First winner settles the nerves the rest are just a bonus :-)

    Brilliant too see a jockey trying his best to win...not always the case lately...partly why I have give up trying to beat the bookie alone...

    Anyway thanks again !!


    Well said that man  afro 

    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 152
    Join date : 2014-06-15
    Age : 61
    Location : shotley bridge

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by shotleyskunk on Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:45 pm

    John , backed Intrinsic last week on bet365, have got a free punt tomorrow in the 2.05 at Ascot,, seems a bit open to my inexperienced eye,,,any views on that race,,,and a chance to pull a few points for nowt?...Keith

    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 221
    Join date : 2014-06-22
    Age : 50
    Location : Herne Bay, kent.

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Pearso47 on Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:00 pm

    I'm off 2 the doctors later. Got a real bad case of second-i-tus. Starting to sting now  Shocked Shocked 

    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 221
    Join date : 2014-06-22
    Age : 50
    Location : Herne Bay, kent.

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Pearso47 on Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:14 pm

    Cancel the doctor.  Bosh 10/1 winner.  Wow.
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 2451
    Join date : 2014-04-26

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Admin on Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:06 pm

    shotleyskunk wrote:John , backed Intrinsic last week on bet365, have got a free punt tomorrow in the 2.05 at Ascot,, seems a bit open to my inexperienced eye,,,any views on that race,,,and a chance to pull a few points for nowt?...Keith

    Sorry Keith only just seen your post ,   hope you have backed them today  Very Happy 
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 2451
    Join date : 2014-04-26

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Admin on Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:07 pm

    Pearso47 wrote:Cancel the doctor.  Bosh 10/1 winner.  Wow.

    Simon we were really over due that after all the 2nds we have been having  Very Happy 

    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 221
    Join date : 2014-06-22
    Age : 50
    Location : Herne Bay, kent.

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Pearso47 on Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:12 pm

    Without a doubt John, couldn't believe how many times we just missed out, never doubted you'd smash one in though. Thanks.

    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 167
    Join date : 2014-05-11

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by richard s on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:04 pm

    John, great tip and a good ride from David Probert. Had the guts to force a gap where there really wasn't one, luckily far enough out not to incur the wrath of the stewards. Saved the day!

    Richie

    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 221
    Join date : 2014-06-22
    Age : 50
    Location : Herne Bay, kent.

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Pearso47 on Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:42 pm

    Cracking 11/2 winner today John. Thanks.
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 2451
    Join date : 2014-04-26

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Admin on Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:03 pm

    A bit back Simon after a poor day yesterday , lets hope we get a few winners tomorrow. Very Happy looks a good days racing

    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 221
    Join date : 2014-06-22
    Age : 50
    Location : Herne Bay, kent.

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Pearso47 on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:01 pm

    Admin wrote:A bit back Simon after a poor day yesterday , lets hope we get a few winners tomorrow. Very Happy looks a good days racing


    Can't win everyday although you give it a damn good shot bud. Lol. Onto tomorrow.  Rolling Eyes 

    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 152
    Join date : 2014-06-15
    Age : 61
    Location : shotley bridge

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by shotleyskunk on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:35 pm

    Admin wrote:
    shotleyskunk wrote:John , backed Intrinsic last week on bet365, have got a free punt tomorrow in the 2.05 at Ascot,, seems a bit open to my inexperienced eye,,,any views on that race,,,and a chance to pull a few points for nowt?...Keith

    Sorry Keith only just seen your post ,   hope you have backed them today  Very Happy 

    Aye ,John i dont miss a pick....and went with the winner at Ascot as well...!...keep up the good work..fingers crossed for the 10 picks tomorrow.

    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 221
    Join date : 2014-06-22
    Age : 50
    Location : Herne Bay, kent.

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Pearso47 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:06 pm

    337 points profit in just over 5 months !! Just gutted i only found John 2 months ago. Really is something else.  bounce 

    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 152
    Join date : 2014-06-15
    Age : 61
    Location : shotley bridge

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by shotleyskunk on Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:26 pm

    another good day..well done.

    mugpunter
    Listed
    Listed

    Posts : 33
    Join date : 2014-04-27

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by mugpunter on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:11 pm

    Great stuff today - well done  cheers 
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 2451
    Join date : 2014-04-26

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Admin on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:09 pm

    Just been out for a meal and got back to find that we have had the last 2 win which has saved the day  Very Happy 

    sorry you had to wait so long for the winners lol

    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 221
    Join date : 2014-06-22
    Age : 50
    Location : Herne Bay, kent.

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Pearso47 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:27 pm

    Admin wrote:Just been out for a meal and got back to find that we have had the last 2 win which has saved the day  Very Happy 

    sorry you had to wait so long for the winners lol

    Was unlucky with Mystery Drama John, did think after that it wasn't gonna be our day but we came up trumps in the end. Better late than never so well done.

    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 152
    Join date : 2014-06-15
    Age : 61
    Location : shotley bridge

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by shotleyskunk on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:43 pm

    Another winning day...victory from the jaws of defeat.....the last 2 strolled home ..well done

    Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

    Posts : 221
    Join date : 2014-06-22
    Age : 50
    Location : Herne Bay, kent.

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Pearso47 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:02 pm

    Wow ! Busy day tomorrow. Let's av it  lol! 

    Sponsored content

    Re: Gv betting tips - Early alerts system results review and feedback

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:55 pm