Gv tips - Horse racing tips

Gv betting tips - Bee hive system results review and feedback

Admin
    Admin

Re: Gv betting tips - Bee hive system results review and feedback

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:33 pm

thegodlynub wrote:Such a frustrating 2 weeks it's been, we've had more bad runs than in the last 4 months. Today is the worse day I've been on since joining the bee, few of our horses came out the stall and just pulled up, don't think we had any within a length of any winners.

Not really noticed it being a bad 2 week spell , we had our most profitable month to date last month and I'm quite sure we will end in profit this month. When we have bad days this is about as bad as it gets but when we have good days there massive , we will probably win back todays losses by the end of the week , stay positive Very Happy

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub on Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:02 pm

Haha was asking for plus alerts last week now I want more standard and starter :p
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:40 pm

thegodlynub wrote:Haha was asking for plus alerts last week now I want more standard and starter :p

well there's a standard alert for you
    7:20 Newmarket - Ocean Applause standard 8-1 Very Happy

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:50 pm

[quote="Admin"]
    thegodlynub wrote:Haha was asking for plus alerts last week now I want more standard and starter :p

well there's a standard alert for you
    7:20 Newmarket - Ocean Applause standard 8-1  Very Happy

and a starter
    8:45 Tipperary - Prussian Eagle starter 5.5000 cheers

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub on Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:59 pm

Very nice win in the end :p tho only up a little on the day because stupid bet365 placed 5 bets of the same on one horse on the exact same time. Shame it didn't win :p

shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk on Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:07 am

good luck

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub on Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:55 pm

System down?

shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk on Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:56 pm

thegodlynub wrote:System down?
    No ..........pro stuff coming through

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub on Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:40 pm

What has happened to this epic system, last month it returned 230pts this month around 30. I think the system has smashed previous months and now it's catching up with us.

shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk on Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:58 pm

thegodlynub wrote:What has happened to this epic system, last month it returned 230pts this month around 30. I think the system has smashed previous months and now it's catching up with us.

So i a month and a half you are 260 points up.? there are bound to be weeks better than others, nothing is guaranteed....but come on man , consider where you were 10 months ago, and 260 points in 6/7 weeks is a epic

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub on Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:22 pm

Yea I know, and I cannot knock the system. Infact I haven't followed many systems but I bet if you compared every single betting systems in the world nothing would touch this. I think I'm use to the luxury of 200pts a month but man it's so stressful when you hit these walls.

shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk on Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:25 pm

thegodlynub wrote:Yea I know, and I cannot knock the system. Infact I haven't followed many systems but I bet if you compared every single betting systems in the world nothing would touch this. I think I'm use to the luxury of 200pts a month but man it's so stressful when you hit these walls.
    What you were saying is "What has happened to standardplus?"....then Schmooze wins the 7-10 at 11-1 !!!

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub on Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:32 pm

shotleyskunk wrote:
    thegodlynub wrote:Yea I know, and I cannot knock the system. Infact I haven't followed many systems but I bet if you compared every single betting systems in the world nothing would touch this. I think I'm use to the luxury of 200pts a month but man it's so stressful when you hit these walls.
    What you were saying is "What has happened to standardplus?"....then Schmooze wins the 7-10 at 11-1 !!!

Sorry didn't know what you were talking about, I don't back all plus alerts if I can't get within 4pts, just seen it was tipped, but I miss alot of lossers aswell so it makes up for it

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub on Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:34 am

Red stripes yesterday was a dead heat, if I had him 5/1 how come dead heat only pays 2/1? Should it not be 5/2?
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:59 am

thegodlynub wrote:Red stripes yesterday was a dead heat, if I had him 5/1 how come dead heat only pays 2/1? Should it not be 5/2?

I have updated the p/l to include dh so 8pts profit on standard alerts yesterday not 11

The dead heat is half you stake so 1pts stake would be 0.5pts win 0.5pts and 0.5pts lose

5/1 is 6.00 decimal so 0.50pts x 6 = 3pts

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub on Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:30 pm

Oh that's how it works, thought they just slice the odds in half so instead of 5/1 we get 5/2. I vote my way :p

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub on Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:17 pm

5 in 7.55 this is going to be interesting.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:03 pm

thegodlynub wrote:5 in 7.55 this is going to be interesting.

Think you meant 7:25 and we got a winner Smile
    7:25 Leicester - Win Consistant

richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s on Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:31 pm

Another successful day from the standard bee. I know there are a lot of selections, but they do keep banging in the profit. Thanks John.

The night bee seems a bit sluggish in comparison, are you happy that it's right now, or are there adjustments under consideration?
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:41 am

richard s wrote:Another successful day from the standard bee. I know there are a lot of selections, but they do keep banging in the profit. Thanks John.

The night bee seems a bit sluggish in comparison, are you happy that it's right now, or are there adjustments under consideration?

The night bee starter alerts have been in good form but the night bee standard and standard plus need to improve , I think the problem with the night bee standard and standard plus is lack of alerts but there is little we can do about this and it really is far too early to make a judgement on them yet.

good luck

shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk on Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:57 am

I am liking the Nightbee starters ! Very Happy

fresh363

Post by fresh363 on Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:55 pm

Hello admin,

I just wanted to ask about the early and standard alerts. They have had a tough few months through August and September and have made very little gains. I'm sure you have found it just as frustrating as I.

Is there any specific reason for the drop in form? Would you put it down to luck?

I find it quite difficult to always place bets straight after the tips are sent as I work throughout the day. I've experienced fairly heavy losses on certain days where the tips have been 20+ (mostly for standard) and I'm getting -1 on each of the tipped odds.

I don't want to sound like I'm throwing shade your way based on nothing so here's an example:

Standard alerts 17th August +780.25pts
    Standard alerts 2nd September +738.95pts

Based on the tipped odds, between the two dates you experienced a -41.3pt loss. The likelihood of placing each of the bets at the tipped odds is fairly slim (for myself at least) and I lost my whole 50pt pot during this period. I've also come very close on some of the other heavily tipped weekends.

To the forum users: Do you mostly manage to place bets at the same odds as tipped? On the rare occasion I do place the bet at the same instant as the tip arrives, even still the odds aren't guaranteed to be as high.

I would like to add that I have no doubt in your scheme. I have experienced, and still experience, profits from following your alerts to which I am very grateful. At my age I would almost consider this to be life changing. I just wanted to know if there are any particular reasons or factors which contribute to this greater level of uncertainty? I would prefer not to branch into following too many of the alert schemes at once as I already struggle (on busy days) to keep up with the tips.

Any comments or advice would be appreciated.

shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk on Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:44 pm

fresh363 wrote:Hello admin,

I just wanted to ask about the early and standard alerts. They have had a tough few months through August and September and have made very little gains. I'm sure you have found it just as frustrating as I.

Is there any specific reason for the drop in form? Would you put it down to luck?

I find it quite difficult to always place bets straight after the tips are sent as I work throughout the day. I've experienced fairly heavy losses on certain days where the tips have been 20+ (mostly for standard) and I'm getting -1 on each of the tipped odds.

I don't want to sound like I'm throwing shade your way based on nothing so here's an example:

Based on the tipped odds, between the two dates you experienced a -41.3pt loss. The likelihood of placing each of the bets at the tipped odds is fairly slim (for myself at least) and I lost my whole 50pt pot during this period. I've also come very close on some of the other heavily tipped weekends.

To the forum users: Do you mostly manage to place bets at the same odds as tipped? On the rare occasion I do place the bet at the same instant as the tip arrives, even still the odds aren't guaranteed to be as high.

I would like to add that I have no doubt in your scheme. I have experienced, and still experience, profits from following your alerts to which I am very grateful. At my age I would almost consider this to be life changing. I just wanted to know if there are any particular reasons or factors which contribute to this greater level of uncertainty? I would prefer not to branch into following too many of the alert schemes at once as I already struggle (on busy days) to keep up with the tips.

September was an awful month, and i can see where you are coming from, however a bigger picture is the system across the board, and the profits made in all the other months. The change in going [ in my humble opinion] , had a real detremental effect on certain bets.
    Getting the correct price is fundamental , and the argument to 'only bet when you get the price' is a good one, which i sadly do not adhere too, and once again can understand your frustration.
    Last year another member went through the same problems as yourself with Early Alerts , and was struggling in September, and was lots of points down, he stuck with it and returned a profit within a few weeks.
    In summary, i think you have been 'unlucky', at joining at the 'only' time the system blew a gasket. Not sure if that helps but if you look through the p/l it does seem the case. But you were NOT alone in a very poor month.

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub on Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:50 pm

fresh363 wrote:Hello admin,

Just out of interest what bookies do you use? Are they betfred and William hill?

What I did before I lost majority of my account was I opened every bookie up that offers bog and had odds checker app on my phone, if I couldn't get the odds from the advised bookie I would check odds checker and see who offers the highest, 99% of the time I would get the advised odds if I was within 15mins of catching the tip from another bookie. There were that occasional time the odds would drop massively within 2mins of receiving the tip but mostly on Saturdays for some reason.

I now only have bet365,Paddy and betvictor and it's tough getting the advised odds, but the 3 bookies I've mentioned are pretty crap anyway on odds.

Best bookies for odds I would say is betfred/totesport,William hill, Stan James,Ladbroke and Betfair.

Good luck

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub on Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:21 pm

Shorty have you had any night bee alerts tonight? I was added this morning, but I think admin is on holidays and I'm not receiving them unless their aren't any.

Gwwwwd

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:50 pm