Post by davewp on Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:56 am

Only the 1...

shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Re: Gv betting tips - Bee hive system results review and feedback

Post by shotleyskunk on Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:01 am

davewp wrote:Only the 1...
    Yes only one, however alerts are coming through at 'pro ' level , so all seems ok, maybe not many fit the criteria today???

richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s on Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:33 pm

Still only one selection from the standard and starter bees, is this right?

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub on Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:03 pm

Plus came before the standard. 3 tips so far.

May I ask admin, I've always been curious, why did the bee pick Rantan at 11/2, why hadn't the standard picked this up when he was 9/1 or why the plus when he was over 10/1 ? He was 7/1 - 8/1 for a very long time this morning, or does the bee wait for the tips to be backed first?

good start anway Razz
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:58 pm

quiet day for the bee today but a profitable day with starter 1 winner from 1 tip and standard 2 winners from 3 tips Very Happy

early signs good for night bee since we made the changes with the last 3 starter night bee alerts winning and 1 winner at 11-2 from 2 tips for standard night bee alerts today.

now we just need a few big standard plus winners to end the month to get them back into profit

new alert levels and a new alert bee coming soon which will be available soon for all experienced bee hive users , I will put up more information soon

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:15 am

Anyone else struggling to get the odds on a few of those bee?

richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s on Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:33 am

Yes, but I seldom manage to get the price John quotes.Still profitable but not as good as he makes. I think the bees work largely by following the market so I suppose I should not be surprised if the price is in freefall.Also I am not able to hover over the computer all day waiting to pounce the instant the e-mail arrives.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:50 pm

richard s wrote:Yes, but I seldom manage to get the price John quotes.Still profitable but not as good as he makes. I think the bees work largely by following the market so I suppose I should not be surprised if the price is in freefall.Also I am not able to hover over the computer all day waiting to pounce the instant the e-mail arrives.

You really need to back them as soon as the email arrives as the price will reduce quickly , I have been out from 9am and I managed to back all the alerts at the advised odds in a hills , one of the alerts the price was bigger than advised. If you have time to odds check and find the best available price then you can achieve an even higher return on investment than the figures we record on here and our website. I think for some followers who have less time and cant back the alerts as soon as they alert and who havent got multiple betting accounts you will probably return less but I know some followers of the alerts who have time to dedicate to backing the alerts are returning over 30% roi which is more than our records are showing.

richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:04 pm

I wasn't complaining John! Since finding your service my results are massively ahead of the game.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:11 pm

richard s wrote:I wasn't complaining John! Since finding your service my results are massively ahead of the game.
    didn't think for a second that you were Richard Very Happy

good luck

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub on Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:45 pm

Admin wrote:
    richard s wrote:Yes, but I seldom manage to get the price John quotes.Still profitable but not as good as he makes. I think the bees work largely by following the market so I suppose I should not be surprised if the price is in freefall.Also I am not able to hover over the computer all day waiting to pounce the instant the e-mail arrives.

You really need to back them as soon as the email arrives as the price will reduce quickly , I have been out from 9am and I managed to back all the alerts at the advised odds in a hills , one of the alerts the price was bigger than advised. If you have time to odds check and find the best available price then you can achieve an even higher return on investment than the figures we record on here and our website. I think for some followers who have less time and cant back the alerts as soon as they alert and who havent got multiple betting accounts you will probably return less but I know some followers of the alerts who have time to dedicate to backing the alerts are returning over 30% roi which is more than our records are showing.

Then I think my Hotmail has a huge delay in receiving the bee, very rare I match the odds in the morning up until around 11. Can you send me the times you received the first 8 tips or so admin? If there's a massive difference I may change email address.

Thanks
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:48 pm

thegodlynub wrote:
    Admin wrote:

Then I think my Hotmail has a huge delay in receiving the bee, very rare I match the odds in the morning up until around 11. Can you send me the times you received the first 8 tips or so admin? If there's a massive difference I may change email address.

Thanks

you can check your alerts screen for time tips are sent , everyone gets them at the same time barring any delay with your emails.
    Any problems just email me or pm me Very Happy

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub on Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:07 pm

Yea sorry, I didn't mean delay from your end, I ment with my Hotmail at receiving them.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:20 pm

Night bee much improved since we made the changes , night bee starter alerts have given us 9 winners from the last 10 alerts Very Happy

5:15 Galway - Win 7/27/2015 7:24:44 PM Long Dog Night bee starter 2.0000
    4:40 Wolverhampton - Win 7/27/2015 6:52:35 PM Dont Touch Night bee starter 4.0000
    7:35 Sandown - Win 7/28/2015 6:26:09 PM Decorated Knight Night bee starter 3.7500 (r4 10p returns 3.48pts)
    4:20 Goodwood - Win 7/29/2015 7:34:16 PM Notary Night bee starter 3.2500 (25p r4 returns 2.69pts)
    5:25 Galway - Win 7/29/2015 8:20:07 PM Bog War Night bee starter 4.5000
    6:45 Ffos Las - Win 7/29/2015 6:36:49 PM Shaden Night bee starter 3.7500
    5:50 Newmarket - Win 7/30/2015 7:25:09 PM Al starter 3.5000
    5:30 Goodwood - Win 7/30/2015 8:04:25 PM Tashaar starter 5.5000 (r4 15p returns 4.82pts)
    2:20 Thirsk - Win 7/30/2015 6:52:44 PM Lady Clair starter 4.0000 (r4 45p returns 2.65pts)

richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s on Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:38 pm

Loving the revamped night bee. Less selections and more winners, what's not to like. Good stuff, John.

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub on Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:54 pm

Oh this plus alerts is reminding me of the earlys when they hit that bad patch, what's happened to my beautiful outsiders! Sad

shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk on Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:00 pm

thegodlynub wrote:Oh this plus alerts is reminding me of the earlys when they hit that bad patch, what's happened to my beautiful outsiders! Sad
    '
    Incredibly unlucky day on 'The Hive' 3-4 races beaten by photo finishes, on any other day another 20-30 points couls have been racked up....however as we know , the profit is long term, and ok today was not ours , but long term we win,,,good day for you guys just playing 'Earlies'....well done

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub on Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:21 pm

95% of the time we lose photo, or its just the ones I watch.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:50 pm

Bee hive
    Gold upgrade & Pro levels

Have you been following our tips for over 3 months?

If yes then you can apply

http://www.gvtips.co.uk/#!gold-upgrade/c6ua

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub on Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:51 pm

Whats with the majority of favs winning yesterday and today, been an excellent 2 days for fav backers

shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk on Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:58 pm

thegodlynub wrote:Whats with the majority of favs winning yesterday and today, been an excellent 2 days for fav backers
    The only upside, is the beehive and fave forcast is a decent punt

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub on Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:15 pm

Lol think I jinxed it, 20/1 16/1 16/1 and 14/1 :p
    Admin
    Admin

want a freebie?

Post by Admin on Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:19 pm

Anyone want a freebie? free bee for the rest of the month for the first 10 to email or pm me , you must be currently paying for any level of bee hive alerts.
    The normal cost of the extra bee has now also been reduced from £20 to just £10 pcm

Another freebie anyone? free eachway gold alerts for the rest of the month for the first 10 to email or pm me , you must be currently paying for any level of bee hive alerts.
    These alerts are high risk but profitable long term so if you want to try them back them with caution as longer losing runs are to be expected.

thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub on Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:51 pm

Such a frustrating 2 weeks it's been, we've had more bad runs than in the last 4 months. Today is the worse day I've been on since joining the bee, few of our horses came out the stall and just pulled up, don't think we had any within a length of any winners.

shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk on Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:29 pm

thegodlynub wrote:Such a frustrating 2 weeks it's been, we've had more bad runs than in the last 4 months. Today is the worse day I've been on since joining the bee, few of our horses came out the stall and just pulled up, don't think we had any within a length of any winners.
    Yes a stinker today, but days like these will happen, your right though the most frustrating thing was that we were not even unlucky today,a bad day. But its gone now, and we move onwards, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. The results have been so above 'par' for the last few months, that some losing days will almost become inevitable.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:29 am