Gv tips - Horse racing tips

Tipster doing well...

richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Tipster doing well...

Post by richard s on Sat May 23, 2015 10:54 pm

No selections from me, but I have noticed that on the gg forum tipzone league someone using the handle 'jeffracefan' is doing very well indeed. Currently showing 30% strike rate (winning bets) over nearly 300 selections over 3 months. I was on Ecclestone today at 11/1, and a few days back he tipped Masterofdeception at 22/1. That strike rate will include placed horses where he has had an e/w bet which he tends to do quite often, but looking back through past results he mostly selects horses at the longer end of the scale. Miles ahead of the competition, does not appear to post in the general tips forum.

richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Re: Tipster doing well...

Post by richard s on Sun May 24, 2015 10:24 pm

Gave 10/1 winner Sambulando only selection Saturday evening. See the old boy turned up in the beehive today.

richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s on Mon May 25, 2015 10:17 pm

One selection Monday, placed 3rd at 16/1 early price.

richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s on Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:02 pm

Still knocking out good results with one selection a day, mostly at e/w prices. Another placed horse today; I got 12/1....

Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:17 pm

richard s wrote:Still knocking out good results with one selection a day, mostly at e/w prices. Another placed horse today; I got 12/1....

Just had a look on GG, looks decent and punches out some good priced winners. I've subscribed to email updates. Will watch with interest. Thanks.

shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk on Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:26 pm

There is an interesting thread on GG from Boyodavs,who is running a Long Term Profit thread,its a system akin to the Beehive,with 3 selections per race,however the number of races per day seems to be reduced,once again a one to watch. Also the Bowhill Bear with 20 straight winners has turned a big profit [bear in mind he mainly backs odds on favourites, and has a 100-1 winner in his figures], never the less a good p/l from this lad , over an extended period

Pearso47
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by Pearso47 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:13 pm

shotleyskunk wrote:There is an interesting thread on GG from Boyodavs,who is running a Long Term Profit thread,its a system akin to the Beehive,with 3 selections per race,however the number of races per day seems to be reduced,once again a one to watch. Also the Bowhill Bear with 20 straight winners has turned a big profit [bear in mind he mainly backs odds on favourites, and has a 100-1 winner in his figures], never the less a good p/l from this lad , over an extended period

Wow ! 20 straight winners ! I know you said they're mainly odds on keith but that's harder than it sounds. Hate backing at those prices but would do if someone had an 80% strike rate. I'll keep me peepers on him as well. Cheers.

richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s on Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:14 pm

Respect for the bear, although I hate betting odds on. Meanwhile Jeff tipped Celtic Fella last night at 50/1e/w. That evaporated very quickly, but I am happy with the 28/1I got. Was placed at 12's.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:00 pm