Gv tips - Horse racing tips

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gv tips - Horse racing tips

Meydan - post your own picks

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Meydan - post your own picks Empty Meydan - post your own picks

Post by Admin Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:02 am

These are not system qualifiers they are just a few I think represent a bit of value.
    Feel free to post your own selections

05/02/15

3:20 Ninjago is strongly fancied and it's easy to see why but I would look for a bit more value so for me Monsieur Joe 18-1 with william hill looks a decent ew bet.

3:55 Local Time has a great chance here as you would expect at odds of 7/4 at coral but for a bit more value I expect Yodelling could be the value at 10/3. I feel it will be between the 2 so I might just back both and hope Ad Idem doesnt spoil the party.

4:30 Burnt Sugar has been well backed and with odds as low as 10/3 in an open race I have decided to look elsewhere which has led me to find a bit more value in Volatile at 8-1 bet365 & skybet.

5:40 I have already given a tip in this race to members but I also expect Prince Bishop to go close and odds of 5-1 at betvictor are quite generous.

6:15 I will be going with  Magic City and at 10-1 ew  , I'm really taking a chance on this one and it could run very well but if affected by conditions it could run a terrible race but I will take the a gamble.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:34 am