Gv tips - Horse racing tips

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gv tips - Horse racing tips

5 posters

Why bookies don't take bets , how bookies work. Sign the petition.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Why bookies don't take bets , how bookies work. Sign the petition. Empty Why bookies don't take bets , how bookies work. Sign the petition.

Post by Admin Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:35 pm

I have been enjoying a bet now for many a year but in the last several years I have taken my betting much more seriously and have made a constant profit each year. In the past I was placing large bets but in the last couple of years my average stake has been vastly reduced . The problem I have is the bookies don't want to accept bets from winning customers so they simply stop you from taking any prices or taking advantage of any offers they might have. Why should bookies be able to take bets off losing customers and just stop the winners , they already have the advantage as they set the prices but they offer prices surely they should be willing to take a bet.

Online bookmakers

Its really difficult to get any decent bets placed online and even smaller stakes are soon restricted if you are found to be winning. I have had accounts with every online bookie with several different accounts by using friends and familys details to get new accounts but they have all been restricted or closed by the bookies. I have tried placing bets of just £10 online and as soon as you start to win the accounts are stopped. It tends to vary how much you can win on an account but rarely do I get a profit of more than 3k or so and on occasion I have been stopped after having just a handful of losing bets.
    All bookies employ traders whose job it is to filter out winning customers and once the traders are alerted the account will continue to be restricted.
    Ladbrokes don't just restrict they stop you completely ( maximum stake 0.00)
    Betfred are very quick to stop customers and usually restrict to pence as do most of the other bookies.

High street shops
    They will take bets until either the staff decide to restrict you or they get a phone call from the traders then its sp only. I get stopped from taking prices everywhere eventually and have to travel further and further to get my bets placed. I have been also stopped on course with the on course bookie (betfred). I have been 100 miles from home in a bookies I have never been in before and only managed to get 3 £50 bets on before getting stopped. Its ridiculous and if they offer prices and offers they should take them from all customers not just losing customers even if it means setting a maximum bet of say £20.

I recently watched a tv program where someone got themselves into 10s of £1000 into debt but they didn't stop him. I have also met someone who lost his house through gambling and they didn't stop him. Why didnt they get stopped? because they were losing , the bookies are quite happy to ruin lives when they are profiting but they don't want to pay out to winning customers.

Something needs to change ,if any shop had an item priced all are welcome to buy it or if they had a special offer then anyone can buy that too so what makes bookies the exception to the rule.

If you want to help make a change then sign this petition

http://www.change.org/p/uk-gambling-commission-implement-bookmaker-fairplay

Last edited by Admin on Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Why bookies don't take bets , how bookies work. Sign the petition. Empty Re: Why bookies don't take bets , how bookies work. Sign the petition.

Post by thegodlynub Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:05 pm

This is what goes through my head! I hate it! I've spoken to Ladbroke and betfair and they give no reason but its a trader decision. When I ask them do they eventually ban the lossers they say its the persons choice to stop betting! I've got to say tho Ladbrokes is by fair the worst in my opinion, they banned my account after 9 bets which is shocking. Boylesports still works but only allowed to stake £12 max.

Anyway I'm signing
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Why bookies don't take bets , how bookies work. Sign the petition. Empty Re: Why bookies don't take bets , how bookies work. Sign the petition.

Post by thegodlynub Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:07 pm

Won't allow me to edit post, so new post, the link takes me to page with an error, could you check if its correct. Maybe bookies have paid them to take it down :p
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:59 pm

It should work now , thanks for putting your name down. Very Happy
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:01 pm

John can you tell me what exactly happens when we meet the required supporters? Will it just be ignored? Have you ever sent the gambling commission an email regarding this? The biggest problem is 99% of people that bet make no money and feed the bookies. As there is so little people actually profiting from gambling and not being banned this is going to be hard to get so many supporters.

Best bet is to get loads of people following your tips, sting the bookies, their accounts get banned = loads of supporters :p
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:06 pm

Once we have the required number of supporters they petition will be sent to the gambling commission but it is unlikely to have much effect as so long as the bookies are paying the commission license fees , I guess they have nothing to gain by applying the sanctions on them but its better to have tried and failed than do nothing and there is always the 0.01% that it will make a difference.
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:21 pm

Stan James....not sure which one i am dealing with..Stan or James, possibly the one with a horses heed.Well he informed me that they no longer wanted my business..all this because i took 7-1 on a winner today Cappacurry Jack, they were the only one offering this price.
    They have a trend of being the slowest to react of all the online bookies, and can get stung if you are quick...Not that i have taken them for thousands, probably £1500 max.The traders no longer want my business so sod them. All this on a losing day overall...its unreal that they will take take take, yet when a little goes back they stop accounts.
    Will be opening a new account with Stan and his mate James, in my girlfriends name, and hope to hit them for another £1500 before that to gets closed.
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:29 pm

10bet,,,anyone tried this outfit?,,,seem to have joining bonus similar to 365...upto £200...think you need to deposit £400 to get that...anyone???
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:50 pm

shotleyskunk wrote:10bet,,,anyone tried this outfit?,,,seem to have joining bonus similar to 365...upto £200...think you need to deposit £400 to get that...anyone???

Roll over once and the bonus is yours! cant say fairer than that but not sure how many bets you will get on before they restrict you and would be interested to know Very Happy
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:20 pm

Admin wrote:
    shotleyskunk wrote:10bet,,,anyone tried this outfit?,,,seem to have joining bonus similar to 365...upto £200...think you need to deposit £400 to get that...anyone???

Roll over once and the bonus is yours! cant say fairer than that but not sure how many bets you will get on before they restrict you and would be interested to know Very Happy
    Have you used , or will you be using??
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:42 pm

shotleyskunk wrote:Stan James....not sure which one i am dealing with..Stan or James, possibly the one with a horses heed.Well he informed me that they no longer wanted my business..all this because i took 7-1 on a winner today Cappacurry Jack, they were the only one offering this price.
                          They have a trend of being the slowest to react of all the online bookies, and can get stung if you are quick...Not that i have taken them for thousands, probably £1500 max.The traders no longer want my business so sod them. All this on a losing day overall...its unreal that they will take take take, yet when a little goes back they stop accounts.
                       Will be opening a new account with Stan and his mate James, in my girlfriends name, and hope to hit them for another £1500 before that to gets closed.

Shotley you said your opening a new account in your girlfriends name, does she still live in the same address as yours? Will be interesting if she does and will they allow this.

Thanks
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:23 pm

thegodlynub wrote:
    shotleyskunk wrote:Stan James....not sure which one i am dealing with..Stan or James, possibly the one with a horses heed.Well he informed me that they no longer wanted my business..all this because i took 7-1 on a winner today Cappacurry Jack, they were the only one offering this price.

Shotley you said your opening a new account in your girlfriends name, does she still live in the same address as yours? Will be interesting if she does and will they allow this.

Thanks

Shes got 2 x 365 accounts, and has had the bonus twice, and yes same address, will keep updated
    thegodlynub
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by thegodlynub Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:18 pm

Well well, just received payment from James today without reasoning, seems my account was also banned after getting that 7/1, funny thing is how you managed to get so much from Stan? James banned and closed my account after only opening it last Thursday with only £200 profit, complete new address and name.

Admin I think you have james following your beehive tips and knows who to target because 4 days with only 7 bets placed of £20 has got to be a record for me. Didn't even get to use my free £10 bet Sad
    fresh363

Post by fresh363 Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:11 pm

Hi, sorry to revive an old thread.

I've been reading the few topics on the forum about bookies restricting and closing betting accounts.

I'm currently using bet365 only and the tips have been quite successful of late. I'm slightly concerned they may soon pick up on this.

What would you suggest is the best way to combat this? Would I be better off opening accounts on multiple bookies and spreading the bets across the different websites? Other options?

Or will it all be in vain and they will catch on eventually?

Thanks in advance.
    shotleyskunk
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by shotleyskunk Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:28 pm

fresh363 wrote:Hi, sorry to revive an old thread.

I've been reading the few topics on the forum about bookies restricting and closing betting accounts.

I'm currently using bet365 only and the tips have been quite successful of late. I'm slightly concerned they may soon pick up on this.

What would you suggest is the best way to combat this? Would I be better off opening accounts on multiple bookies and spreading the bets across the different websites? Other options?

Or will it all be in vain and they will catch on eventually?

Thanks in advance.
    To take advantage of best prices available, you will need multiple bookies accounts. This will also spread the load when good winning days occur, and you are not just hitting 365 .
    Eventually the accounts will be closed, however the more accounts you have the longer it takes for them to eventually close. Some online bookies are better than others, in my opinion 365 , Corals Betvic and Paddy tend not to restrict bets as easily as some others, Ladbrokes, Fred, 888 and Stan James and Boyles have all been quick to restrict my accounts once the winners start, and they realise you are a long term winner.
    richard s
    Group 1
    Group 1

Post by richard s Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:13 pm

Corals restricted me to 50p stakes when I was only 50p ahead! 365 and Paddy are still going OK but I stake less than some of the hardcore guys on here.

Absolutely right that you need a few accounts and to use oddschecker or similar to find best prices. This will make a positive impact to your bottom line.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:53 pm